[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Problem: Had sex w/ girl 2 months ago, blew fattest load inside.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (22KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 460x460px
Problem:
Had sex w/ girl 2 months ago, blew fattest load inside. She didn't douche.
She was having sex w/ ex after.
1 month later, she got Pelvic Inflamatory Disease, which is usually caused by STD or STI.
Her ex, herself and I got tested... No STDs.
She still thinks I did it, and wants to sue me for her medical bills of like, $150. I have no job.
Told her that's like getting toe cancer after scratching your toe and blaming cancer on scratching...
Am I wrong at all in this scenario?
>>
>>16688935
Just say you got tested and have no STD.

Doesnt matter if its cause of your load, just lie and tell her she got nothing on you then proceed to ignore.
>>
Told her I'd pay half of it be use I felt bad, but she's hardcore blame gaming and calling me names /claiming I took advantage of her.

She drank 1 beers worth of margarita before I seduced her into fucking, after she said "I don't wanna have sex but ooh ur making me wanna have sex"
Next day, she was all "omg lets do it again sometime".
She talked to ex (only other boy she's fucked) he fucked her, convinced her I took advantage, and now she's trying to be a feminazi rape cryer too.
Oh, did I mention I met her in a women's studies class? Stupid me
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 477x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 477x480px
I got all sad because I was studying religions and felt like god smited me and that I'd had dormant chlamydia at first, until I saw BOTH our test results...
Fuck religion man, it's just more guilt. Get out while u can unless ur poor and need a place to live or have a family to network/support.
>>
>>16688951
Also she says "some girl at work got a PID after her bf, sued her ex bf for the health money- and won."
Think she's full of shit? I said they both musta had an actual STD, she said "nope" obviously
>>
>>16688935 if you dont have am STD how can she sue you for something you dont have
>>
She's been tested and doesn't have any STDs? Yet she's blaming you for giving her an STD? I don't get it.
>>
>>16688935
Protip: douching increases the chance of getting PID because it pushes bacteria further up into the reproductive system.
>>
>>16688935
>Pelvic Inflamatory Disease, which is usually caused by STD or STI.
no, it's not.
>douche.
that's how you get an infection
>>
You aren't wrong.

Neither of you have STD's. She got has one because she probably doesn't want to admit she has shitty hygiene or there's another dick she's not bringing up.

You don't owe shit. If she tries it again, tell her to use some fucking logic and explain it like so

>PID is caused by an STD or STI
>I don't have an STD or STI
>I couldn't have given it to you
>I owe you nothing
>So either your ex lied, or you are lying and there's another guy you aren't mentioning

There's no court in the world who's going to buy her shit. Trust, she has nothing. Get your test papers, make copies, then put them in her face.

>>16688978

Easy. Just ask her to show you the case. It's straight up bullshit, honestly. If she can't show it to you, just tell her to take you to court.

After all, if it happened to her "friend", then she should be 100% convinced she will win the money. She doesn't have to ask or argue with you.

She sounds absolutely retarded. I doubt she would even knows how to get file for small claims, and even she did, she'll look like a moron because there's two guys involved, both are clean, yet she assumes it's you.
>>
>>16688978
She is entirely full of shit.
>>
>>16688935
>Nigger problems
Hahahahahaha
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.