[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do guys expect the girl to swallow his load? I have fun giving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 1322715170458-1.jpg (911KB, 1859x2690px) Image search: [Google]
1322715170458-1.jpg
911KB, 1859x2690px
Do guys expect the girl to swallow his load? I have fun giving my bf a bj until he cums. He always wants me to swallow idk why, but I never do because I think it's gross. How do other girls manage to swallow fun without heaving?
>>
>>16688553
Yes
>>
>>16688553
Just let him finish in your hair. He'll respect you for it.
>>
It's sort of a ego stroke if you do.
Spitting reminds them that they taste nasty and should be ashamed to like oral.
>>
>>16688732
>ashamed to like oral
gyg top gyg
>>
Swallowing makes me want to heave. Just can't do it. Either have a bj without it or no bj. Sorry, those are the choices.
>>
>>16688553
My girl always swallows. Every time. It's the most magical thing in the world, hands down. If she won't swallow your cum, she doesn't really love you.
>>
>>16688553
Next time place your left thumb inside your palm and squeese it while swallowing.
>>
I mean, they fucking shouldn't expect it. I don't think guys are aware of just how nasty their cum tastes. I have only swallowed my boyfriend's load once, and that was because I lost a bet to him. I nearly puked as since he has a terrible diet, it reflects on the taste of his jizz. Fuck that, they should be happy enough that we put the effort into sucking their dick until they finish.
>>
classy girls don't spit.
>>
>>16688553
Its a matter of taste. If you dont like swallowing, you just dont like it. Btw have you tried to swallow before?

If you dont like swallow you can let your bf cum in your face or body, guys like to do that too.
>>
>>16688759
ofc guys expect it, its not a big deal.
put in some effort lady!
>>
>>16688759
Then the cum of all guys isnt nasty, only your boyfriends for shitty diet.
>>
>>16688553
One of my friends would always vomit when she tried to swallow. I've never given a blowjob or touched semen but I imagine it's like swallowing very thick mucus (which I'm doing right now because I'm sick) which is pretty gross and makes me lose my appetite and want to vomit
>>
I don't suck dick
>>
>tfw as about to blow load GF will always deep throat
HOLY FUCK

Blowing your load right into her throat is unbelievable
>>
>>16688553
I swallowed my own cum once, tastes a little bit salty and that's it desu senpai
>>
>>16688820

>fat virgin

Semen varies in consistency in every load
>>
>>16688862
Mine tastes fucking disgusting and my diet is not even that bad
>>
How do I swallow it? Well I love the guy and having sex with him, everything is natural and not ashamed of any bodily function also enjoy the disgustingness of it and I like that he likes it :) try to not breathe maybe while you're saying if you do that you'll taste a lot less.
>>
Literally a good quaility girlfriend satisfies her man's sexual desires. A main one is swollowing his load, if you dont want to swollow his load that fines, your choice. But also know that there are PLENTYYY of other females who would love to choose to swollow your mans load. So thats just a quaility you lack as a girlfriend yet others dont. Up to you girl.
>>
If you swallow it quickly you won't taste it at all. It seems to me that you'll have to taste more of it if you spit it out..
>>
>>16688897
What does the guy get out of it? He already came
>>
>>16688974
This.
Once you pop you don't care. Just be nice if the girl would get dressed quietly and leave instead of climbing next to you for a hug.
>>
File: 1308093445120.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1308093445120.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>16688980
>Once you pop you don't care
But thinking about it before is hot

"You going to swallow it sweetheart? "

"Uhuhm"

"Oh baby "

>Mfw
>>
>>16689000
True.

But also;

"You going to swallow it sweetheart?"

"No, cum on my face"

"You dirty bitch"
>>
My girl doesn't like the taste either, so I just cum in her pussy. Good compromise.
>>
>>16688553

Dump him. This relationship is doomed. If you don't want to swallow, then he's probably not meeting your needs.

You have needs and expectations for him. Probably stuff like: you want him to have a good job, provide for you and any kids you might have, have practical knowledge, take charge when the situation requires it, be the leader of men, etc...

Likewise he has needs and expectations for you, but they're much simpler. He wants you to not nag him, look physically attractive, give him sex whenever he wants, and be enthusiastic about the things he wants you to do sexually.

If he were meeting your needs and expectations, you would be motivated to please him. Likewise, you're not meeting his needs, which is going to eventually cause him to question the relationship (if it's not already.)
>>
>>16689015
Yeah if she suggests alternative that's hot too
>>
>>16688553
if you dont want to dont. its shows a complete lack of respect for you if he keeps trying to force you to do something you dont want.

also, dont ask relationship advice here. 99.99999% of the people have never been in a healthy relationship and have no idea wtf theyre talking about
>>
>>16689055
I'm not sure if this counts as relationship advice.
>>
it's just a sign of devotion
Like I would never swallow a random hookup's load, but I would swallow a boyfriend's.

I've never really randomly hooked up with a guy before, though,
>>
>>16689062
Devoted to cock sucking
>>
I expect it, but that doesn't mean I demand it.
>>
>>16688553
Just let him cum on your mouth and then spit it to your boobs like a sexy act.
>>
Have a facial. Wipe it off afterwards if you don't want to eat it. Or just let him cum somewhere else. Or just stop having sex. Break up. It's better.
>>
>>16688745
>>16688759

>men should be happy they're getting a blowjob
>you either get a bj without it or no bj

And yet there are women who will enthusiastically deep throat their man right as he cums.

So step your fucking game up before you get replaced.
>>
I just have a glass of water waiting on the bedside table and take a big gulp after I swallow. Like a chaser to a shot.
>>
>>16689482
Make him eat juicy fruits. May make a difference. Don't allow your pet umm I mean bf to eat mcdonalds.
>>
>>16688553
i have come to expect that she swallows because most girls do so without prompting or encouragement. but as long as she keeps my dick in her mouth while im cumming, i dont mind if she doesnt swallow. she will be immediately taken off of the potential keeper list, but i dont mind.
>>
>>16689553
This is the answer you were looking for OP.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.