[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so, here goes. I met my ex around March 2013. We've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20160106_013628.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20160106_013628.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
Okay so, here goes. I met my ex around March 2013. We've been on and off since October 2013. We have a daughter together who is an absolute angel and I love her with everything I have. He cheated on me on August 2013 with my best friend, he chose another girl over me in 2014 and now he's dating a girl who is basically the town's bycicle (every guy I know has had sex with her). He's trashed my apartment, threatened to hurt me and yelled at me in front of our daughter. He's come home drunk and lived with me rent free for a whole year while I payed for everything. I had a dream a couple of hours ago that him and his current girlfriend were in and I physically assaulted his girlfriend and he didn't stop me. What do I do? What does this mean? If he's such a piece of shit then why am I still hung up on everything?
>>
Because you might be clinically retarded. Have some fucking self-respect. Who cares if he's the father of your child. He's a piece of shit and you need to cut him out of your life. How could you let him live with you and treat you like that? I'm honestly angry for all females right now.
>>
>why am I still hung up on everything?
what does that mean?
>>
>>16687820
Right now, we barely talk unless it's about our daughter which he basically does nothing for. He always asks to see her but doesn't contribute AT ALL. I don't want to cut him out because I know how shitty it is to grow up without a dad around (my dad spent thousands of dollars in court just to get visitation). I don't want her to miss out even though I know it'll end up in disappointment, you know?
>>
>>16687824
Why do I care so much about the past.
>>
>>16687809
Because you know he can get with several girls, and women are designed to want what other women want. It's biology.
>>
>>16687809
First you need to accept that the relationship between you two isn't going to work. It didn't work before, he clearly has no interest in it unless he can get some other benefit from it. I'm sure he's come back to you promising it will be different but if it wasn't then, why would it be different another time?

You need to be more firm with him. Don't let him sponge off you any more. If he isn't contributing to the expenses of raising your daughter, then it's time to speak to a lawyer.
>>
>>16687836
True, all very true. It's so fucking frustrating man. I have a lot of patience and sympathy and I've given him change after chance to be there and our daughters is going to be 2 this summer like, he works and all I ask is that he helps out with her but if I'm not constantly after him, he makes up these shit ass excuses. We're supposed to be Co parenting but he's a gigantic waste of human shit and in all honesty, if he died, our daughter would be better off because at least she'd get compensation from the government.
>>
>>16687845
Well then you should consider legal advice. Depending on where you are there may be some opportunity to seek financial assistance with the process.
>>
>>16687829
No one needs this kind of a dad. It will fuck your child up even more.
>>
>>16687829
Speaking as someone who grew up without a dad because mine died, I'd rather have no dad than a shitty deadbeat dad in my life.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.