[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whenever I my girlfriend goes out to parties (without me) she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1451457628213.jpg (47KB, 462x810px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451457628213.jpg
47KB, 462x810px
whenever I my girlfriend goes out to parties (without me) she always texts me being all lovey-dovey, saying how much she loves me, saying shit like she wants to marry me, wants to be with me forever, etc etc.

Alcohol is usually involved, to more of an extent than other times.

What is this about?
>>
File: 24q.jpg (94KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
24q.jpg
94KB, 500x332px
Alcohol lowers inhibitions
>>
This is about which shampoo you're going to use in order to keep your horns clean and shiny.
>>
>>16687646
Explain?
>>
File: 1451717441944.jpg (304KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451717441944.jpg
304KB, 960x540px
>>16687637
>What is this about?
I've got some bad news for you, OP...
>>
>>16687658
I don't know if you understood, the horn is an expression for being a cuckold in some countries of Europe. I'm not sure whether Americans use it or not. Well that's not my point.

This is not always the case; but I think this happens when she has second thoughts about you. In other words, at those parties where she gets constantly hit on, where she probably gets tons of guys complimenting at and finally where she realizes she can get with better looking or complete alpha guys than you, she is thinking about cheating you. She realizes how it could be easy to cheat on you with a drop of a hat. That's why she writes those texts, something is holding her back. It can be love, it can be self-respect, it can be peer pressure, I don't know. Saying all that stuff sort of makes her feel better, because it kind of neutralizes the "bad" thoughts she had. This kind of stuff happened to a friend of mine, whose girlfriend went abroad to study. She used to pull that shit, then we found out that (we had another friend of ours in that university) she got a lot of attraction at parties etc. Eventually these texts became rare, and got replaced with statements saying "people are so nice here", "i went to movies with Claus he's so cool", "people treat me nice here". Then she cheated. Again, this is not always the case, but it reminded me of this certain situation that I have witnessed couple of times in my life.
>>
>>16687732
Prty much this dude ...
This is a reflag..
Has she ever fucked you after one of these parties?
>>
Well I'm a grill and I don't think it's necessarily a red flag. Not everyone is a rampant whore, despite what this site thinks. She might get a little tipsy and start thinking about how much she loves you or she might feel guilty about being hit on or maybe she's trying to assure you that she isn't fucking around. Don't listen to the guys on here. You know her better.
>>
File: 1451716010044.jpg (542KB, 1128x1772px) Image search: [Google]
1451716010044.jpg
542KB, 1128x1772px
>>16687744
no, she's going out to the parties to meet Canadian men. OP needs to confront her about this
>>
>>16687637
she's not sure if chad loves her yet so she wants to keep plan B in the wings
>>
>>16687756
Disregard this post OP, never take any advice that women give you in regards to other women or relationships seriously.
>>
>>16687637
She's cheating on you during these parties and is feeling guilty about it.
>>
>>16687637
OP it's called a feign
>>
>>16688299

This. I always used to be super sweet and loving to my ex directly AFTER I cheated on her.

Maybe, 5, -10 minutes after I'd blow up her phone with how beautiful and perfect she was and how I would always love her and take care of her, how she would always be my little girl
>>
Mine does the same but according to her it's because she gets a bit bored and feels a bit guilty at being at a party without me so she tries to be extra nice. And it's usually me not being able to go because work or me just not wanting to go to specific ones, but she always wants me to come.

Could be any number of reasons really. To say that means she's cheating on you is overreaching a bit, but if you're nervous about it then go to more parties with her and so on.

Now, if she doesn't WANT you to come with her, then that'd be a problem right there.
>>
>>16688435

>feels a little guilty

I bet :)
>>
>>16688440
kek, you're not getting me today /adv/, not today
>>
>>16688361
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>16688441

Ah, anon, I'm just asking you to be suspicious ok?

I used to get lovey dovey fucking pages sent to me, paragraphs about how awesome (and loved ) I was from my gf, right after she finished cheating on me.

It's a red flag anon, if they're so affectionate, why aren't they affectionate when they're at home?
>>
>>16688445

Lots of stuff.

Who's saying OP's GF is any different though?

What I'm talking about seems like standard fare.
>>
>>16688449
She's just as affectionate or more at home though, it's not like she treats me like shit until she's at a party. And it's not like the messages come out of nowhere, we usually keep talking while she's at a party and eventually says that.

And don't worry, I'm paranoid and suspicious as fuck about everything enough.
>>
>>16688454

good for you
>>
>>16687637
My women doesn't send me any texts when she out partying.
>>
>>16688294
>>
>>16688451
No really. Why would you treat someone you're supposed to love and care about like that?
>>
>>16688473

Ok, this got pretty real pretty fast.

Fine.

If I hurt them right at the start, when we don't have strong feelings for each other, then 2 years down the line when I figure out she's cheating on me, in the ensuing shouting match I can drop a 'yeah you remember sally, your friend? Sally remembers me. She remembers me from AFTER we started dating'

I feel bad about it for those 2 years though, but it makes the whole getting cheated on thing sting less.
>>
>>16688466
It's hard to send texts with a dick in your mouth
>>
>>16688475
Whu even start a relationship if this is how you see it ending up? Just have fuckbuddies. I hope to god your gf is a cheating whore and not some innocent girl you're fucking over.
>>
>>16688476

It's not- that's why OP's GF sends him so many texts. Now this anon's gf has a problem- a dick in her mouth, 2 in her hands?

How can she text him? With her feet? There are dicks in those too
>>
You're getting cucked my friend, she's fucking other guys and feeling guilty or just to make sure you don't know
>>
>>16688478

>why even start a relationship

Nigga, you wanna cook for me, clean up after me, and suck my dick for free?

Fine, you got the job.

Relationships are the only way to get that done chief
>>
>>16688484
I honestly hope you get hit by a car. Disgusting.
>>
my crush texts me when she's on dates with her bf.
>>
>>16688497

I'm not such a bad guy anon- the first 2 girlfriends, and the first wife, never cheated on any of them.

Then I learned how women operate, and the rules of the game, and now I know better
>>
>>16688294
This. She's too optimistic. Military life taught me that the worst case is the most realistic.
>>
>>16688511
Unless you're 100% sure you current gf is a cheating whore, you are a terrible guy.
>>
This
>>16688511
>>
>>16688513

I'm 100% sure- I checked between her legs, and yup, there was a vagina just like I thought
>>
>>16688479
Top zozzle
>>
>>16688519
Huehue
>>
To be honest I've had girls I've picked up on a night out sending texts after sex.
Usually put it down to "stranger danger" them letting their friends know they were willing little tarts.
>>
>>16688511
This is depressing. People shouldn't ever have to resort to this. I'm sorry the world made you like this, anon. I'll probably end up the same.
>>
>>16688536
Don't listen to faggots like this. Even if someone fucks you over it's no reason to turn into them and fuck the next person over.
>>
>>16688546
I don't see why he would have to suffer though when he can just do the things he does to gain the things he wants. It's all about putting yourself first after all.
>>
>>16688566
He has no right to assume everyone is like his exes and hurt them.
>>
>>16688569
But why are you asking him to make himself suffer just to make someone you don't even know mildly more content.
If someone has to suffer anyways might as well be someone else instead.
>>
>>16688582
He does have a point. If everyone's looking out for themselves, being altruistic is only going to get you hurt. Why should you be any different?
>>
Hey OP, hope you're doing well.

Some girls, like my girlfriend, like to remind me how much they love me if I'm about to trust them somewhere and I won't be there. If my girl goes off to a party she will tell me she loves me before she goes and gives me periodic updates while shes there.

Your situation is a bit disturbing and might be cause for an additional investigation. If it's unlike her to behave that way then something has happened to change her behavior, simple as that. It could be that she's flirting or possibly worse at these parties, and falls back on you afterwards, showering you with love to lessen the burden on her conscious.

To be honest, I'm not sure what you should do. If you know anyone that would go to a party she's at, someone you trust, maybe you could ask to keep an eye on her. I'm not sure. Either way, good luck OP.
>>
>>16688582
>>16688595
Why not find someone you can trust instead of punishing innocent people for the mistake of others?
>>
>>16688616
OP said she's the same in normal situations.
>>
>>16688619
Most relationships have trust until one of the members breaks it.
I'm sure the OP trusted his ex-wife until he learned how real world is like.
>>
>>16688619
>women
>innocent
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.