[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...i'll approach this girl tomorrow (the one with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: fuck.jpg (25KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
25KB, 480x640px
So...i'll approach this girl tomorrow (the one with the tattoo,btw, she has another in her forearm too, some random eye and triangle) (I don't know if i can post her face though)

She works in a cellphone store, basically i'll ask for some semi random shit, and then, at the final, i will tell her something like "hey, do you have a telephone number?, I want to know you better and i can't develop a talk right here when you're working and you have to adress customers before lose time with some random dude"
And if other girl address me i will told her when we were finished "Ok, we're done, now i want to ask something to your friend"

The last time i went to store I noticed how she was throwing glances at me, plenty of them, and i only know her name (because the other people in the store called her by it) and the fact she doesn't have a son (i don't know why she told a retarded story about how some random oldfag thought her sister was her daughter, i want to believe it was to give me that serious information). I'm 100% sure she have shown interest on me, the only thing i would like to know is that if she has a boyfriend, but i guess i can't play with all the cards
Also I am not sure if I have to tell her at the beginning "How are you Sophie?", or "Hello Sophie", because she haven't told me her name, but i have listened it

Anyway, does anybody have done something like this?, or perhaps does somebody have a nice tip or advice to me?
Don't take literally what i quoted, I'm not in an english speaking country

And it would be awesome if you guys can help me to spot what could the tattoo says, I'm sure "May H....", but what more? Anyway, don't worry too much about this, "May" is also a female name right here
>>
>>16687068

Oh no. Please no, don't do this. I'll elaborate when I come back cause I gotta go do something but everything you're planning to do is a complete disaster, not to mention that you jacked her pics online already like a creep.
>>
>>16687068
>i only know her name (because the other people in the store called her by it
>Closely examines a her and her conversations
>pulls picture from her social media account
>noticed how she was throwing glances at me, plenty of them

Dude, she's watching you because you are creepy as fuck. You have literally never met this girl and you have A.) Stalked her social media and posted her picture on 4chan, B.) Frequently visit her place of work to ogle her and eavesdrop her conversations. This is creepy, dude. Abandon ship and leave the poor girl alone.

You are scaring her.
>>
>calling a random girl by her name when she hasn't given it to you
>explaining you overheard it and remembered it for maximum creepy
>asking someone who works at a cellphone store if they have a telephone number

I like where this thread is going OP, please go on.

You should start with "I asked these random people online what your tatoo says by stealing a picture of you through stalking, but they couldn't make it out either, c-could I see it?".
>>
>>16687068
Please do not say her name, she will think you're creepy, because face it you are. Ask her about something dumb like a phone case or a charger. When you talk to her, act like a bit of an asshole but not too much. You got this OP
>>
>>16687091
this
>>
>>16687080
All this is really driving me crazy man, I know I'm not acting like a average person, but...whatever, all this will finish tomorrow

>>16687086
Dude I'm sure she doesn't think I'm creepy, the last time I went to the store i didn't thrown any glance to her
Also, I went to the store like 4 or 5 times, but always with a period of around two or one and a half week of difference between the last visit
>>
>>16687106
>she doesn't think I'm creepy
Lurking around a stranger's place of work to eavesdrop on their conversations and stare at them is incredibly creepy. Looking them up and stalking them on social media when you've never met is creepy. Calling her by her name when she hasn't given it to you is creepy.
>>
>>16687106
>she doesn't think I'm creepy

Not yet lel.
>>
>>16687117
I already told you i didn't stare at her, also she certainly don't know I searched her on internet and the fact i heard their conversations, also she was really close to me when she had this conversation
And ok, i will not say her name until i ask for it

>>16687122
This
>>
>>16687144
What >>16687122 means is that she doesn't find you creepy now because you haven't done it yet, and will find you creepy after you do it. (Not trying to be a jerk, you said that English isn't your first language).

The fact that she doesn't know you stalked her online doesn't make it any less creepy. You said that she glances at you often, meaning that she has noticed you and is most certainly creeped out, watching you to make sure you keep your distance.

I am a girl and if someone approached me like this, I would honestly be terrified.
>>
>>16687161
I already said i won't say her name and I really can't think on a better idea, and as i said, this is driving me crazy, I'd rather she to tell me "Fuck off wanker" in front of a full store than pass through all this much longer

Because I told I'm 100% she partially likes me, and she doesn't find me creepy (yet, at least), I acted pretty decent the times i went to the store,

So, I only can think "Dude, why are you wasting time?" "What if she finds a dude on the time you are thinking what to say for the thousand time?" "You'd really rather a rejection than all this, so why are you not in the store right now?" "Won't be better to be rejected and move on fast from all this?"
>>
>>16687233
Take video of this and post it on YouTube so we can see at your success Casanova
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.