[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Strike up a conversation/tell her you like her :^)"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: F2QSZqr.jpg (37KB, 600x389px) Image search: [Google]
F2QSZqr.jpg
37KB, 600x389px
You guys say this a lot but it's not exactly easy. I need a reason to talk to to someone and I can't really think of anything in (public place), especially when conversing with a stranger.

Additionally, saying "I like you, let's go out" is fucking terrible. She's gonna think you've got the auts.

So literally, what do I do. What the fuck do I even say.
>>
I work retail and I see people start up random conversations in line all the time, it's totally dependant on the situation

say you see a girl wearing a shirt with a band name on it, do you like the band? Cool start up saying you like her shirt.
Are you both standing line somewhere? Comment on what she's buying.
both out and about, taking public transport? Comment on the weather

I'd say the most important thing when first greeting a stranger is to seem positive.
>>
>>16686813
no one said it was easy, they said it is what you do.
>>
>>16686813
Be realistic, you're not just gonna walk up to girls in the middle of a public place and talk to them. You'll meet them in class, or working, or at a party, or a bar, or in some other contextual situation you can talk about.
>>
>>16686874
See, to me that seems intrusive. Does it ever work?
>>
>>16686944
If you look good and don't come off as a sperg who desperately needs to get his dick wet, yeh
>>
>>16686813
>saying "I like you, let's go out" is fucking terrible

OBVIOUSLY you don't lead with this, but what's so hard about introducing yourself? You don't say you like someone you just saw, you're just being a liar, you simply be honest and say, "Hey I found you attractive and had to come here and talk to you, I'm David what's your name?" And then you go from there, the going from there tends to be hard but most guys don't even make it past the intro cause they're essentially cowardly.

Creepily staring at someone then not saying something is what's awkward and makes her think you've got the auts.

The worst that could happen is you get rejected or she just walks away. That's the worst, and most people aren't this awful.
>>
>>16686813
You DON'T walk up to strangers and ask them out. You get to know them first.

Start with girls in your class or workplace. It is perfectly normal to walk up to one and say "I missed class yesterday. What's the assignment?" Now she knows who you are,and you can either continue with "Hard class, huh?" or the like, or just let it drop until tomorrow, when it is then perfectly normal to say Hello and add "I'm Jim,by the way."

Now you are at least acquaintances, and further small-talk chat is easy. Then, at some point, you suggest coffee/coke/snack.
>>
>>16688317
I do coke with my classmates too.
>>
>>16688317
>Then, at some point, you suggest coffee/coke/snack.
>coke

"you wanna join me for this next line? but i don't have any. we can have some weed though instead, you got any of that?"
>>
>>16688090
Doesn't opening with "Hey, I find you attractive" come off as kind of creepy? It openly advertises your intentions.
>>
How old are you?
>>
If you're really that incapable of approaching them, switch your thinking. Give them a reason to approach you. Now this is incredibly more difficult but if you don't switch it up it's what you have to work with.
>>
>>16688086
Yes, except just the first part.

Be hot. That is all.
>>
>>16689711

What kind of fucking retarded desperate housewife is gon fall for that I ask you?
>>
>>16689903
Which would be… what?
>>
What about, "Hey, girl! It's on ME!"

That's really sexy.
>>
>>16690066

because there is nothing repeat nothing less sexy than non/semi-consensual sex. Because everyone knows that sex is an issue where there are NO GREY AREAS AT ALL!!!!!!!
>>
>>16690074
I hate these blurred lines
>>
The reason is she attracts you. Tell her why she attracts you or any other feelings you may have while in conversation with her. The manner in which you do so will be how she judges your talking ability.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.