[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl at school called me vain. How do change her opinion of me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1452384753328.jpg (97KB, 539x545px) Image search: [Google]
1452384753328.jpg
97KB, 539x545px
Girl at school called me vain. How do change her opinion of me? She thinks I'm vain because I'm going to get laser treatment for mind acne scarring.

Should I tell her that I've had acne for 10 years and it's caused me psychological distres? Maybe opening up will get her to change her opinion of me?
>>
I'm also always well dressed and well groomed and conduct myself in a manner that exudes confidence (thanks adv). So naturally I get female attention. She's jealous of this one girl that's been giving me lots of attention lately but I really only want the first girl. All she ever does is tease me about girl 2 and told me I'm promiscuous, which I'm not. I've suffered from social anxiety for a long time
>>
>>16686737
then just ignore and politely shoot down the 2nd girl infront of her.
and when she calls you promiscuous just joke about it and imply you want to get with her
>>
What do you give a fuck what she thinks of you?
>>
>>16686724
honestly OP, people who are so quick to judge any form of plastic surgery aren't intelligent enough to think these things through.
they just parrot the general opinion that plastic surgery is bad because of vanity. And I bet my ass she wears make up and dresses up all nicely and shit when she goes out or wears push-up bras. That's vanity as well, but people don't judge that like plastic surgery because it became so widely popular.
You can try to change her mind, but just sayin' people like that are usually too stupid too understand.
>>
>>16686756

She has everything I'm looking for in a woman and want to spend more time with her.

>>16686757
Lol I think she was wearing an Apple watch. Vain bitch. Here I am with my 2 year old htc one.
But in all seriousness, she's extremely intelligent (book smart) and very modest. She never dressed slutty even in 100 degree weather. She always wears pants so I think she has low self esteem.
>>
>>16686772

Have you shown interest in the first girl? Maybe she thinks she's not good enough and she's not on your radar so she's being snarky with you.
>>
>>16686803

I've invited her to grab lunch after class and she said she had something to do. Aside from that we ocassionally text about school work

I have not spilled my spaghetti that I like her yet but if she wasn't so dense she would've caught on already. Unless she already knows and is playing me
>>
>>16686724
Don't tell her about the psychological shit. Don't tell anyone you haven't known for a long time about psychological shit.
Ask her out again. If she says no, write her off. There's just no way to be certain and at some point, you just have to let go. Pursue others.
>>
>>16686918
Unfortunately I will be working as her partner until may
>>
>>16686918
And I've known her for a year. Is that long enough?
>>
>>16686724

Just let it go man. Focus on you right now. Make yourself as a man, and afterwards chase all the tail you want.
>>
>>16686772
> apple watch

Dropped.

Also, fuck her. I have severe acne scarring and would kill for the opportunity to get rid of it, but I'm too poor. You do you.
>>
>mind acne
I know what you were trying to convey but it still made me laugh
>>
>>16686724
How bad is it.
Tell her theres nothing wrong with fixing damage. Youre not changing your appearance you are reverting it back to how it was before you were scarred. Like how a burn victim gets skin graphs and tries to look normal again.
>>16686757
Dont listen to him. Plastic surgery is one of the most vain things a person can do.
>>
>>16686989
Personally I take a no psychological shit policy when it comes to revealing things, but it depends on your relationship. If she'sjust doing it to be mean or something, fuck what she thinks. If it's some kind of genuine concern, tell her the scars bother you enough to have this procedure done.
Either way, ask her out. If she says no, she's not getting further than friend status.
>>
>>16686737
You exude confidence, but you don't have any obviously. This girl is giving multiple red flags, but you're too oblivious to notice.
She's judgemental and seeing how far she can manipulate you with words. Later when you have sex, the manipulation will get worse.
Another flag is jealousy. It's not cute to be jealous of other women, especially when you're not even in a relationship with them.
With her jealousy is also bitterness or resentment towards women who show their body.
Her "intelligence" is just book smarts, however she'll use it to put down or judge others who aren't as smart as her.

If you want this poisonous person in your life then don't get your scars fixed, stop talking to her competition then proceed to give her your balls.
>>
>>16688446

I started with no confidence and now I'm like at a 50%. I can easily chat up any girl I see and know how to carry a conversation. I'm a lot more confident when the weather is cold like now because it helps keep me cool. You're right though, I still lack confidence and she probably can see that and is trying to make me insecure.

I know she's a bitter person towards other more attractive females and she's jealous as well, but for some reason, she's the one that makes my heart flutter when I see her, or the one I'm hoping it is when I get a text message.

>>16688318
I think she's doing it to try and put me down so she'll feel better about herself and hold the power in our friendship.
When would I ask her out again. I just asked on Wednesday. I said I was going to grab lunch down the street if she wanted to join and she said she had something to do and didn't offer and alternative. Then tested me an hour later asking where I went and how the food was.

>>16688110
It's pretty bad around the temples and cheeks. People tell me it's not bad but I think they are just being nice. I agree that plastic surgery is vain and I am a little vain because I always want to look and act my best. It's just that I don't have the confidence to go to school in sweats like many other people. I care about my appearance.
>>
>>16688490

All women hate women more attractive than themselves anon- this is how woman judge their self worth.

Guys have a diffrent scale for their self worth- some guys use $$$. Some use pussy, some use deadlifts, etc.

Women only have 1- and when they meet someone that does that 1 thing women care about better than them? Boy does it boil their blood!

I remember my first girlfriend, in middle school, was this girl that was so pretty, all her friends bullied her, picked on her, - really, tortured her.

It was obvious she was going to be a beauty even then- and her friends *hated* it.
>>
>>16688490
So she shot you down again. Move on, she's a friend.
>>
>>16688544
I've only asked once. Move on still?
Can friends go have lunch after class or is that dating territory?
>>
>>16688607
Holy fuck dude get some self esteem. Yes, of course if she rejects you once that means there's no chance. God damn dude move on. For you to be this worried about what one girl thinks of you is ridiculous. You'll never be happy if this is how you live your life.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.