[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much are you paying for rent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
I have a tiny 1 bed apartment with kitchen and bathroom. I'm paying $650 for it, that doesnt include water/heating bills or internet.

This seems like a lot to me but its the cheapest I can find that isn't shared with someone else.

The location is the middle of a small town.

How much are you paying?
>>
>>16686680
$425 plus utilities, three roommates. One room to myself, shared kitchen, but no living room. I live in a semi-ghetto area near my college, but it's nbd.
>>
$1000 for a small closet 1 room and 1 kitchen. No living room or anything. Living in middle of tokyo
>>
$540 for a one bedroom, one bath with a kitchen, living room, and storage area.

Athens, GA for school.
>>
>>16686680
$1650 for a 450 sq ft studio. Utilities not included.
>>
>>16686680
Small one bedroom by a Bart station in the SF bay area.

$2400, and it's a really good deal for the area.
>>
$1,540/month mortgage

> 4 br 2.5 bath 2 car garage
> 2,350sq ft.
> .6 acres of land, back yard fenced
> on a cul de sac in a quiet neighborhood with woods behind the house
> Low crime, low taxes
> kind of far away from the city, 1hr commute
>>
I love in a moderate sized city in the Midwest.

A friend of mine lives in the basement and my wife and I live upstairs. Total rent is $999 not including utilities, so $333 per person.
>>
>>16686680
$410, utilities included. It's 3 bed, 2 bath, giant living room, kitchen, nice porch and wooded area out back. It's in a small mountain town in northern Georgia.
>>
>>16686822
>SF Bay Area
So, not SF but rather one of the surrounding counties.
>>
$300 for rent

Small bedroom, with kitchen.
>>
3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, with wife.
Monthly mortgage is $2,600 a month.
>>
i live just outside a large city
i live with my parents so NOTHING
get fuuuuucked
>>
Bigger studio with an eat in kitchen and a"dressing area ", $690, includes a garage, water, gas, I pay about $30 for electric.

Des Moines, IA
>>
Moscow, Russia.

I pay 370$ for a one-room apt. 20 minutes from the center of the city.
>>
>>16686680

$3000 a month
Deluxe studio
Balcony
Gym, pool, library, doorman, free wifi, and a snack bar

Midtown Manhattan, NYC
>>
File: yelling negro.jpg (40KB, 350x268px) Image search: [Google]
yelling negro.jpg
40KB, 350x268px
WHAT ARE THE AVERAGE PRICES FOR RENTING OUT FLAT IN TOKYO?
>>
File: reuniclus.png (16KB, 590x594px) Image search: [Google]
reuniclus.png
16KB, 590x594px
~$110 including internet, water
>>
>>16688417
Hahah, nu konechno bljat
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 253x229px
>>16686680
$0
>>
Oklahoma's a great place for rent. My boyfriend and I are in a 2 bedroom, 900 sqft apartment with all bills included except for electric and internet. Too bad Oklahoma is shit in almost every other aspect.
>>
>>16688552
Oh and its for $610, which we split.
>>
>>16688538
me same, kek, good to have momma and puppa.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
400 everything included except 18 for Internet.

3 other room mates

Own bedroom , bathroom and computer room.

Ottawa (go to Carleton)
>>
$950 + Hydro / Elec for a 2Br townhouse.
It's an amazing deal for where I live; my old apartment was $850, 1 Br, and in a highrise.

Just gotta keep an eye out anon.
>>
800 for my in laws basement.

They're fucking us
>>
500 for one room in a 5 bedroom house, 3 roomates and 2 cats. It includes heat, Internet, cable & satellite TV, gas for 3 fireplaces, water and electricity.
>>
>>16686680
2 rooms, tiny kitchen and utility closet, small dining area and nicely sized living room.
Together my roommate and I pay 1.2k/mo

suburban area, wealthy side of county
>>
$800 for an in-law in SF
pretty much stuck here because the city is so expensive
>>
>>16686680
renting doesnt make sense to me. i own my house, and my bills come out to right around 500 a month (not including food, mobility expenses, or other shit like that). i bought it pretty cheap and moderately beat up, but after around 5k worth of work and materials, its in good enough shape for me to be comfy. im not in the ghetto, and my neighborhood is mostly middle age people with kids. i could not even imagine living with other people ever again.

>>16688688
shit yeah they are. thats a pretty shitty thing to do to their own family. you should scrub your butthole with their toothbrushes once a week or something.
>>
>>16689542
>renting doesnt make sense to me

It's not always a matter of money. Many people are in a transit point in their life to where they will not remain in the same place for more than a couple of years. Especially people in their 20s and early 30s who have not committed to one career. Renting is the only feasible option.

>you can resell the house

Not something most people want to deal with. Paying down a house is one thing. Paying it down for a few years then relocating because you're still in your transient phase in life, and having to try ad recoup your money by reselling it, all while orchestrating that from far away is a pain in the ass no one wants to deal with.
>>
>>16686680
$475 water included.
2br
1 bath
Living room&kitchen

20 minutes outside my nearest city
>>
I live in a pretty expensive city in a shitty house with 4 other people. It's £395 ($563) a month, or £435 ($620) including gas and electric.
>>
>>16686680
>los angeles
>the bedroom in a 1 bedroom 1 bth apt
>roommate sleeps in living room
>tiny kitchen that can't fit a microwave
>paper thin walls

$750.

I'm jealous of OP.
>>
>>16686680
$780 a month for a 2 bedroom. Very nice apartment. I live alone. I keep the spare bedroom for visitors. I live in a small city, 210k people. My rent will jump to $1500 pretty soon when I move to Seattle for work.
>>
250$ including kinda everything, with shared kitchen & bathroom (I have a room mate).
Living in France (north west coast).
It's pretty cheap and comfy, but my room mate is a cunt.
>>
850 for a small 1br apartment, util included except electric

big city though
>>
Nothing.

University gives me a free house.
>>
I paid $134,000 for a 1 bedroom 750 sq ft. condo in SPI, Texas. It was recently renovated and came with furniture in good condition. It's $600 a month for the HOA but it includes cable,internet,electricity. Plus I got access to a boat ramp on the bay. Not to shabby, plus a bar is walking distance down the street and a great view of the fireworks from the docks. Only downside is that the balcony is rather small, but its enough room to hold a freezer and a small grill for steaks, fish, and burgers.
>>
>>16686680
$0.

Rent is for plebs.
>>
>>16686680
you really need to look up rent prices and dquare footage in your area anon.

Shit varies too WILDLY depending on where you live & the standard of living there for you to get a pulse check on /adv/
>>
>>16686680

efficiency, 315 a month, everything included.

only problem is walls are thin and neighbors like to fuck.

Its cool though, I blast Blue Stahli when they do it.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.