[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend keeps using my new vibrator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: MWRC01.jpg (21KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
MWRC01.jpg
21KB, 800x400px
Hey guys. Last week I bought this really nice, expensive vibrator for myself. I keep it at my boyfriend's apartment since I have roommates and the buzz is loud, so I can't use it at home.

Anyway, I thoroughly expressed to my boyfriend that my new expensive vibrator is NOT FOR BUTT STUFF.

>Bf openly loves butt stuff, sometimes I stick things up his pooper during sex, all is good
>He has his own dildos for this
>I told him not to put mine in his butt
>Don't even put it in my own butt
>I keep finding my vibrator in places I did not leave it
>Bf says he likes to put the vibrator against his balls while jacking off
>I am skeptical
>Pretty sure he's butt fucking it
>He denies everything

What do I do, /adv/? I don't want gross ass bacteria all over my toy. No matter how thoroughly it can be cleaned :(
>>
Keep it at your place then just bring it over to use at his
>>
>>16686597

I... Why has it never occurred to me to stick one of these against muh balls while I jack it?

Eh... Let him stick it up his butt... XD, even better, stick it in his mouth next time you're over. Ask him if it tastes like butt...
>>
Confront him about how you really can't trust him regarding this object which you own.

Perhaps you would feel safer if you come to the conclusion that you'd prefer he doesn't use it at all, not even on his balls if you're not with him. As much as a relationship is about "sharing and caring" it's also respecting borders. This toy is yours, and even if he was your husband you have no obligation to share it with him.

I love magic wands myself, but with the money they are worth it's important to know you are the true wielder. But if he's even able to ram it up his ass I'm impressed. They are not designed for that stuff, our beloved "massage wands".
>>
Tell him to become normal.
>>
Break up with him because he's not only a closet faggot, but he also does things that you've directly expressed to him that you don't want him to do with your stuff and he has no problem lying to you about it. He doesn't respect you or your stuff and he's a queer.
>>
File: 1429992467554.jpg (18KB, 428x469px) Image search: [Google]
1429992467554.jpg
18KB, 428x469px
>>16686597
>my boyfriend owns multiple dildos which he shoves up his ass for pleasure
>>
>>16686597
Even if he's telling the truth, you're upset with him because he didn't ask you before borrowing your stuff.

Tell him to ask you before using your stuff. To be fair though, he may just be very dense and not learned about respecting people's property in kindergarten. Which is why I would recommend giving him one last chance.
>>
When op is not a faggot, op bf is the faggot.
>>
>>16686597
buy condoms for your sex toys
>>
It's not going up his butt but into the other girl he brings home.
>>
File: cutey.png (329KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
cutey.png
329KB, 555x555px
>>16686597
>NOT FOR BUTT STUFF
MY
>FUCKING
>SIDES.
!!!!!!!
>>
Do his dildos vibrate?

Also, get him an aneros. Those are specifically for prostate fun.
>>
>>16686597
The Hitachi magic wand is too big to fit in the butt. You have nothing to worry about
>>
>>16686930
This is a decent idea. If while rubbing it on his face he starts to flinch, you know he's been jamming it.
>>
>>16686597
Draw highlighter on it
If the highlighter (or whiteboard marker) is gone then it's been used
>>
Good God, both you and your boyfriend are reprobates. Get help.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.