[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The crushing loneliness is hitting again, send help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1416670217303.gif (2MB, 400x208px) Image search: [Google]
1416670217303.gif
2MB, 400x208px
The crushing loneliness is hitting again, send help.
>>
>>16686131
What's up anon?
>>
>>16686131
If you are interested I can spend the whole day tomorrow with an earphone in one of my ears talking to you. Yes I'm serious.

I've been meaning to do that with someone for a while, you could be my victim
>>
>>16686133
No friends, no motivation to do anything, it's getting late at night and I've just been refreshing various boards for the past 6 hours or so.
>>
>>16686151
>I've just been refreshing various boards for the past 6 hours or so.
Ha I know the feeling. Days like those pass so slowly, especially when it seems like the world forgot about you. How old are you? In school or have a job?
>>
>>16686131

What's up Anon, long week?
>>
>>16686158
I'm 26 and I work part time in a nursing home. I don't like my job either, but I've been there for 5 years and I don't know that I could find something else that I can do.
>>
>>16686131
Hey bro manic depressive here in a TOTAL up swing. Like im came hard out and it all stems from loneliness.

Heres the deal bro. If you never open up to anyone or put urself out their youll always be lonely. You have to give people a chance to hate you. Trust me when I say this because i mean it something I learned for myself and nobody told me. Most of the time at least, you will feel better after trying then how you feel right now. Like even if you try to make friends with a group of people and they dont call you and ignore your calls or maybe a girl just flatout is short texting you and it isnt interested. You will always feel better for having tried than you will just sitting around. There's a reason for this too, because you will realize that it wasnt meant to be and that you actally werent so far of from achieving your goals.

ill respond more op. I realize you might not be but maybe youre in a situation where that will be enuff.

Remember. If you dont put yursel out there youll always be lonely. Thats the man thing, you have to make urself vulnverable. Sometimes when youre in a position like youre in now, you think if i got shot down by anybody im already so low I would ust die. But you gotta try to find out that thats not the case at all.
>>
>>16686169
I sometimes feel like I'm depressed, but then again crazy people don't think they're crazy, so WHO KNOWS. I might just be bored out of my fucking mind.

I tried going out, talking to people and everything, but it just feels like I don't have much to talk about with anyone unless it's about very specific topics. And then it's just awkward.
>>
>>16686169
Can you please say more?
>>
File: nina.gif (628KB, 500x237px) Image search: [Google]
nina.gif
628KB, 500x237px
>>16686131
not even death knows peace from this evil
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.