[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend's 8 years-old nephew is being bullied in school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Bystander.jpg (90KB, 593x350px) Image search: [Google]
Bystander.jpg
90KB, 593x350px
My girlfriend's 8 years-old nephew is being bullied in school and the school does nothing or the minimum to stop the constant abuse he suffers.
First thought was "his parents must intervene" but they are divorced, he only lives with his mother, grandmother and his aunt (gf) and while his father is around he has little presence in his life.

I know the kid, he is innocent and means no harm to the world. And I know that constant abuse changes and traumatizes children (more if you consider that he doesn't have a paternal figure).

Things I know have happened to him:

>he hit his forehead because he was running from the bully
>gets his food stolen
>sometimes he arrives with bruises
>he got told that his parents would die if he told anyone of the abuse (what the flying fuck?)

I got bullied a lot when I was little but even the things that happened to me where mild compared to this shit, and it's only the things the kid has told to his aunt probably more has happened and we don't know.

Of course I want this to end but I'm still reluctant if I have to intervene when is really not something a third-party should be concerned of. But shit it makes me mad to think there is no one else helping him not even his own father. Should I approach this slowly? try to make inquire to check the situation? If I try to help the kid what should I do? I don't think I should incite him to respond with violence. Should I be doing this at all?
>>
>>16686024

Talk to the bullied kid. Teach him how to stand up for himself. Teach him how to knock this other fucker out.

Schools aren't supposed to do shit. This kids family is supposed to, and if he's family to you, teach him how to be strong.
>>
You need to get the kid to ask for a lawyer if he's actually getting ruffed up. Inform the child that the police can put kids in kiddy jail for being really bad.
>>
>>16686032

On a second thought I think that responding with force may be the solution, I'm going to see if I can talk to him on the weekend.
>>
Even if the school doesn't think it's their responsibility to handle bullying problems, if you try to resolve the situation and nothing come out of it, you would win if you sued the school. The school doesn't want their name connected to a bullying incident in the news either.
>>
>>16686081
We live in Mexico, the legal system is a joke, but I'll still see if something like this is even possible.
>>
>>16686080
Consider that you might escalate the situation. What if the bully brings a knife or a gun?
>>
>>16686080
I know i might sound a little hitlery right now, but it's best to fight at a young age. How hard can a child hit? No one will be injured, and he will learn early on how bullies are just weak people that are all talk. Teach him how to not take shit from anyone. The sooner he knows this, the less likelihood he'll be a beta loser asking how to commit suicide on 4chan 10 years from now.

>>16686081
>sue the school

This is what's wrong with the world now. This exact mentality. We are teaching eachother to give up all authority to money and the powers that be. The school won't save you, the government won't save you, mommy and daddy sent going to save you. Only you can save you. That's what we gotta start teaching.
>>
>>16686091
You're right (they're 8 years old though), that is why I'll try to get info first.

Supposedly there are at least two bullies but they're small compared to my gf's nephew, she has seen those kids and told me he can take them one if he wanted but he needs more self-esteem to stand up against them.
>>
>>16686032
>Teach him how to knock this other fucker out.
This x 10.

>>16686037
>You need to get the kid to ask for a lawyer if he's actually getting ruffed up
Dafuq you on about? Little Timmy's supposed to just stand there and say "stop being mean to me or I'll have my kiddie lawyer put you in kiddie jail!"? He might as well tell them his teddy bear knows kung fu and it's going to come to life and beat them all up - it'd have exactly the same effect.

OP, don't listen to this slag. She's admitted to fucking a dog, taking the knot and letting it cum inside her. Best part is she then posted on /an/ saying that she thought a german shepherd had made her pregnantand asking what the babies would be like. It's all in the archive for anyone to see, you should look it up sometime.
>>
>>16686091

>8 year old
>knife and gun
>8 year old willing to take a life

I'm so happy you aren't my mom
>>
>>16686091

>8 year old nephew
>bully bringing a weapon to school
>don't tell him to stand up for himself! the bully might kill him!

Literal retardation.
>>
>>16686106
I don't live in Mexico, so I don't know what it's like there, but looking at this article, I am worried about what might happen.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/americas/140611/mexico-s-got-serious-bullying-problem-blame-the-cartels

I would even try moving to a different school or homeschooling instead of resorting to violence.
>>
>>16686024

You tell the kid that he needs to learn to not take anyone's shit if he ain't asking for it.

If the bully gets physical, he has all the right in the world to get physical. If the bully is bigger and stronger, then tell the kid to just go for the guy's nut, mount him and just start wailing.

The one thing I will always remember is that a bully will always have lackeys and little faggots trailing behind him. You cannot fight fair with them. Kids don't understand the concept of fairness, and if he tries to square up against the guy in a "fair fight", he's going to get fucking railed.

Alternatively:
>grow a beard / mustache, really long one
>find the bully, fuck him up, tell him that if he ever fucks with nephew again, he's fucked and so is his family
>throw a random, non-sense word at the end of your speech that is completely out of context
>clean up, shave, look like a new guy
>if you ever see the little fuck again, say the secret word to remind him.
>>
>>16686024
It's a cliche, but tell him to punch the kid, scratch the kid, or do anything to put him on his ass.

There is no reasoning with cruel, obnoxious 8 year olds. A kick to the balls and then 2 or three kicks to the stomach will do wonders, even if he is suspended by the school.
>>
OP here

What kind of advice can I give him in terms of fighting back? "Go for the head" "go for the gut", something that would stop a child from whatever he is trying to do but not too brutal like an elbow to the nose or maybe...
I'm still wrapping my head around this.
>>
>>16686140
LOL yes this is the gospel right here.

>>16686142
>nothing too brutal

LOL, There is nothing brutal about an 8 year old fight. At most it's a scratch, small bruise, and some crying. Tell him to ball up his little fist, and put in through this other kid's nose. A hit like that would drive a kid crying to mommy

They are 8- not 32, drunk, and facing certain death.
>>
>>16686140
Lol, this reminds me of True Detective, Season 2.

Colin Farrell's son is being bullied by a kid at school, and the administration won't do shit about it, so he shows up to the kid's house and beats the shit out of the kid's father in front of the kid.
>>
Just tell him that if he's to take a beating he might as well hit back and damage them as much as possible.

If he lands in some good hits the bruises will make the bullies think twice before doing shit again.

Right now they risk no harm when bullying him.

It's a cold world, if you teach him to stand up for himself now he will most probably become more successful when he gets older.
>>
Yeah.
Tell your kid to carry a knife or get some acid. In the good old USA, you can get high concentration drain cleaner over the counter. Better your kid gets there first than the bully.
Or maybe tell your nephew to man up once he runs home crying after he gets ganged up on.
Or beat up someone yourself and get your ass hauled off to jail.
And your kid, after all of this, will learn to settle his problems with fists instead of words when he grows up.

People here on 4chan don't care what happens to you or your nephew. Anything bad that happens will be on you and only you.
>>
>>16686487
What the fuck are you on?
>>
Kick the shit out of them. both the kid and the bullies
>>
>>16686142
>poke his eyes
>pinch his neck
>don't punch his face
>kick his nads if need be

There is no such thing as fair with bullies, tell him to pull every bitch move he can to get the bully to fuck off
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.