[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hoax medicine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (8KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 280x180px
My mom is a sucker for hoax and infomercial products, i always warn her but no avail, since im quite unsocial and literally gray (my skin has a grayish tone to it who knows why) she worries about my health, this time she took me to this wannabe climic to get my hair analyzed and they supposedly tell you many things of you, is this shit legit? I dont believe shit of it but mom begs me to go, should i adv? How do i stop My mom from buying hoax shit?
>>
wait back up how gray are you
>>
ask to see the studies backing up the claims
>>
File: IMG_20160114_170856.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160114_170856.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>16685971
Not that much, it's more calid than this picture depicts
>>
>>16685972
I dont even want to go there anymore, even worse yet, that clinic thing was made by usana
>>
You can tell quite a few things from analyzing hair, but consider how long it takes for your hair to grow. Information gathered might not still be relevant to your condition today which is why blood on an eight hour fast is the best way to measure for things.
>>
>>16686075
I know tgat gair is a forn of genetic info but not to tell me how things like my kidbeys, liver or other organs are, they just yanked my hair and put it in a plate connected to an usb and took my pulse, told me my inner age was 35 and that i should be worried, dude, it sounds like pure snake oil
>>
>>16686072
"if you can't prove it works, it's a scam"

just hold fast on that idea
>>
>>16685969
>i'm literally gray
>mom believes in hoax bullshit

She didn't feed you colloidal silver, by chance did she? That stuff is often used as witch doctor antibiotics by homeopathy freaks. If enough is consumed, it can permanently turn you gray.
>>
>>16685969
anon your skin is not really grey

and whether or not it's a problem, sham medical practitioners arn't an answer.

you have to be 100% firm about not buying into her shit, you only have to do it once and she'l keep on for ages

compulsive spending is a real problem for many people, that's the heart of the issue here

maybe you should frame your objection as "I would rather have"

standing up to your mother is one of those life milestones, you should do it more
>>
>>16686288
Ueah, i already tokd her i wasnt going, after seeing how macgyvered is the place i dont want to go anymore
>>
>>16686259
Is this sarcasm or actual advice? Im not that straightforward with things(i actually think things over a lot, it's not a good quality ) but if you tell me that i'll know the state of my body and the solution to all my problems im not a fool to buy it
>>
>>16686271
I dobt know and i hope not, i posted a picture on my hand here >>16686051
Which for me is gray but not "i have cancer" gray
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.