[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new skill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: lost_5-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lost_5-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
what would be a good skill to learn? i got some time to kill. preferrably something that i can learn in a rather short time and that i can learn at home with online tutorials.
>>
Another language is a very nice skill to have and helps with some jobs. Plenty of online courses and if you want to learn one quickly pick one that's similar to your native language (assuming english, so go for french or german).
>>
Cooking is fun and keeps you healthy.
>>
>>16684259
Crochet, sewing, plumbing, cooking, cleaning
>>
Ukulele if your young and looking to laid by some hipster girl.
>>
>>16684395
native language is swiss german, so i can speak german perfectly. also, french, spanish and italian. and english ofc. i tried to delve into russian, but oh boy...
>>
>>16684443
>>16684456
i got crocheting, sewin
>>
File: salvador dalli.jpg (220KB, 900x1156px) Image search: [Google]
salvador dalli.jpg
220KB, 900x1156px
you can try not being a little bitch, did you think of that OP?
>>
>>16684483
sewing, cooking and cleaning under my belt. also guitar and piano.

i was looking for some more dynamic skills. like, doing a backflip maybe? but my downstairs neighbours would kill me...
>>
>>16684484
no. can you teach me?
>>
lol, yeah do a backfllip.
>>
>>16684479
>tfw Russian is your native language
>>
>>16684510
teach me master
>>
>>16684516
just learn Cyкa блять and you are good to go
>>
Juggle.
Walking on your hand.
Unicycle

Any of that dank circus stuff little greasy shit use to try and impress women in the park.

Poi.
That's the worst, grow dreads and learn poi.
It like a yo-yo that doesn't spin.
>>
>>16684522
i can't even read that.
>>
>>16684532
i'm already learning to juggle.
walking on my hands! that's a good one! i'll do that.
i was able to unicycle as a kid. might try if i still got it.
>>
Copy-editing. Start with your native language, and then branch out into others. It's amazing how much you can completely own an online conversation just by being able to write like a boss. With enough practice, you can even do it professionally.
>>
Learning to sail got me a lot of puss, so has welding and archery
>>
>>16684697
>i can learn in a rather short time and that i can learn at home with online tutorials

other than that those are some neat ideas. but i need to stick to things that don't need expensive equipment.
>>
>>16684685
that sounds very interesting anon! any good sources to start with that?
>>
File: musicwhyteach.jpg (112KB, 720x676px) Image search: [Google]
musicwhyteach.jpg
112KB, 720x676px
EVERYONE should learn an instrument. one of the greatest outlets you will ever find
>>
>>16684259
Programming or SEO I'd say.
>>
Im also a try all kind of new things kinda guy. I recently realised sticking to one thing and becoming great at it (not some random thing, but something valuable like drawing or playing an instrument) is way more satisfactory then learning all kind of things but not being great at a single one of them
>>
>>16686160
I learned guitar at 20 cause some artsy girl broke my heart, and I loved that she was an artist. SO I started playing guitar so that I could love about myself what I loved about her.

I just want to say it was the absolute best decision I ever made.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.