[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be bothered?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 16398580.jpg (24KB, 292x295px) Image search: [Google]
16398580.jpg
24KB, 292x295px
Okay probably going to get a few trolls on this or just people calling me a pussy...

Me and my girlfriend of 6 years broke up for 3 months.

We are back together now and have been for 3 months. But whilst we were broken up she slept with 8 guys.

Some she only known for a day and claims she only did because she was drunk.

Ive only slept with 2 women in them 3 months and I knew them for a while and didn't jump straight into bed with them.

Should I be bothered about her sleeping with 8 different guys whilst we were broken up?

Should it make me think less of her? Would you think less of your other half if it was the same situation.

I should note we was 14 when we got together and she has only been with me before the 3 months.
>>
>>16684215
She needed some to get over it. And did others just cus she wanted so.
Bad news op, your gf is a whore, red flags everywhere
>>
helllllllllllllll yeah
>>
>>16684215
>Should I be bothered about
This is a bizarre question

Are you bothered, or aren't you? Use your own brain
>>
>>16684215

Totally normal and expected. Most women can get sex at will. Seeing as how she only as with you for 6 years, her vagina was pent up for a long time.

Curiosity + sadness + alcohol = dick city for any woman. It could've been 800 men if she tried.

You should've fucked other girls in the time off. That way you could shrug this whole thing off.
>>
>>16684228
>You should've fucked other girls in the time off. That way you could shrug this whole thing off.
He did, he said he was with 2
>>
>>16684222
Sorry bad phrasing there. I am bothered about it but is it something I should be bothered about? Am I just being over dramatic about it?
>>
>>16684250
Depends. What are the consequences of it? Has it changed your idea of her? I mean, it's just sex... Are you afraid of something?
>>
>>16684242

You're right, i forgot about that. Sorry.

Well in that case his whole 'i took the time to get to know them' thing is where the problem lies. In all honesty, who you fuck has nothing to do with how well you know them. It's not 1950 anymore.

These days, people give the dick/vagina waaaaay before they give the heart. The heart is more fragile, the dick is agile. OP, you gotta womanize. I know that goes against your white knight sensibilities, but it will free you of any future feelings of pain associated with jealousy/inadequacy.
>>
>>16684215
holy fuck idk what kind of customs you have where you're from but 8 dudes in 3 months is pretty fucking insane, thats fucking a new dude once every week and a half
desu I'd be VERY surprised if she hadn't already cheated on you
>>
>>16684252
It's slightly changed my opinion of her. I love her but since getting back together i can't remove the knowledge that it's me and 8 other people she's been with.

If it was 1 or 2 then fine it was 3 months. But 8 different lads! If you work It out its like one every week and a half!

Sex is just Sex I agree but being so easy and just letting anyone stick there thing in 0.o Specially when she's only known them for a day or just from a night out.

Makes me think she's just a typically one of these girls who go out get drunk and fuck the next available thing 0.o

But again. Most lads do that and just because I don't do that does it mean that she shouldn't 0.o Always competing thoughts.
>>
>>16684254
It's my bad phrasing haha.

I see where your coming from but should Sex just be given out easily 0.o

Wasn't it more nicer when Sex was more "specail" and harder to get? Not saying it should be like the 1950's but now people are having Sex from the ages of 13! Which I can't say bad about because I was one of those people but it's when it's given out so easy.

My friend came into work laughing saying she can't believe what she did last night some guy just came to her and said let's have Sex and she did in a car park outside the club... Sex used to be harder to work for and hence was a more of a bigger deal. If it's given out easily makes it worth less.
>>
>>16684215
Dude, I'm sorry to break it to you man but she's a slut. You should be bothered and it's most likely she's cheated on you before. It would be different if it was 1 or 2 guys, but 8 in 3 months?!?!? Whore. Who're to the bone brother.
>>
>>16684277
That's what I was just typing then it's one every week and a half! One or two lads then okay but 8! Makes me think she might cheat because It seems to me sues quite easy.
>>
>>16684312
That's what's in my head. But again in the back of my mind there's a little part of me that's like to be fair she was upset about the whole thing and single for the first time since 6 years. Her friends are even worse than 8 in 3 months. So maybe she just let go to much.

But I'm a lad and I was single to for the first time in 6 years and I didn't go shagging about I slept with 2 and the girls who I did I was at least talking to for a month and a half before we did.

She knew most for just a night or a few weeks.
>>
>>16684309

I'm going to say something that a lot of people will disagree with, but it has to be said- sex isn't special. It never was. The love aspect is just as made up as Valentine's Day. The meaning is arbitrary.

It's a way to kickstart your biology, to put your hormones in action, and it can feel good.

Who, why, and how you have sex is what makes it special. Those are things you control. Me personally, I have times when I just want to fuck someone. I don't want to love them, I don't want to care. I want my balls drained. When I'm with someone i love, I want to make love to them from time to time.

Sex, eating, sleeping- they all have a sliding scale of 'special'. The sooner you get over the notion of sex being waaaay more emotionally valuable, the quicker you will be to find real happiness.
>>
>>16684215
>Should I be bothered about her sleeping with 8 different guys whilst we were broken up?
yes
>Should it make me think less of her?
yes

Run away OP.
>>
>>16684325

>Also, has slut friends.

I'm trying to imagine how much she cheated on you in these 6 years.
>>
>>16684369
This. Look, either she has always been a slut and cheated on you, or she felt she was free, tried having sex with someone else and realized she really enjoyed it. She will want to experience the thrill of fucking a new guy every now and then and will cheat on you.

Also, if she did this while drunk are you going to feel good when she goes out with her friends drinking at a club (and ends up getting fucked in a car outside the club?)
>>
>>16684277
Yeah, but consider the possibility that she may have averaged sex twice with each guy... now your talking getting fucked every 5 days on average.
>>
>>16684215
No because you both were broken up. And you slept with 2 ppl yourself. I'd think, if I was your gf, it would be worse sleeping with people youve known for awhile. Do you still talk to these women?

I think it's completely natural that you're thinking less of her now. She probably thinks the same of you. Usually people that are in relationships and say "I love you" or "youre the only one for me" would feel sad that their ex would sleep with other ppl so quickly. Especially since you were her first and only partner for awhile.

All that matters now is if you both are clean and free from STDs. Did you both take tests?

If you're both clean then there's nothing to worry about. She got back together with you because she loves you. There isn't going to be any "I want to have a divorce/break up because I want to experience other people" excuse later on because you both already tried it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.