[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like making people open to to me, and love making them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1441383130682.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1441383130682.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
I like making people open to to me, and love making them feel vulnerable.

Why?
>>
because feeling somebody trusting you is an awesome thing. the problems start if you are missusing that trust. do you?
>>
>>16684143
depends, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

What it really boils down to, is if I want something from this person, and the information they tell me can help me get that.
>>
>>16684151
for example?

you shouldn't use other peoples vulerability for your own interests. but you probably know that.
>>
>>16684161
One of my friends, he's interested in a girl, that I am also interested in. But he doesn't know.

He opened up to me, telling me his insecurities and shit, and I've been using them trying to turn him away from her, so I can get her.
>>
>>16684167
yeah, you a piece of shit.
but then again, being into the same girl as your friend is a big problem. how did THAT happen?
>>
>>16684167
You're a piece of shit for doing that
>>
>>16684188
I dunno man, it just did.
>>16684189
I guess I am.
But I don't feel bad for doing it. In your eyes, I'm really shitty, but I'm just doing what I know to do. :(
>>
>>16684194
You know what to do?
The person trusted you, yet you gave him disrespect by stabbing him in the back.
Fight fair and be the best man wins.
>>
>>16684141
Wait, are u a chick or a guy?
This is most likely a chicks situation but who knows.
>>
>>16684198
guy.
>>16684196
I need the sense of power, or something. Having that edge over someone, gives me comfort.

I don't know how to fight fair, I never have my whole life.
>>
>>16684212
So having that possible guilt inside you if u win her isnt gonna eat u alive inside?
Boy, you are a one dark man.
>>
>>16684141
You just never got your ass kicked for doing scummy shit when you were young. Someone'll set you straight.
>nyanners image
Definitely need your ass kicked.
>>
>>16684221
If I don't feel guilty now, will I later?
>>16684225
I got my shit beat plenty of times, but I guess I never learned.
>>
i have this thing too, but i figure at least in my case that i'm trying to exert power over them so i can feel more comfortable as i'm typically spergish and have had a complete lack of connections with other people

if people can tolerate me making them feel uncomfortable then i think that they'd tolerate ME in general, if that makes any sense
>>
>>16684373
I generally avoid people, because they annoy me.
It's like I attract stupid people, I swear.

Obviously the ones that don't annoy me, I call friends. But I don't really know what that means to me, I doubt I'd manipulate a real friend, right?
>>
>>16684283
Welp, I guess you just need more. You know exactly how this will end.
>>
This thread is bait you faggots ¬¬'
>>
>>16684141
Read the whole thread and you're a piece of shit, but it doesn't matter right now. At some point, people will wise up and just completely disassociate with you.
>>
>>16684450
You can think it's bait if you like, I'm just confused with how my feelings work.
>>16684471
maybe this'd be a good thing for me
>>
>>16684577
It'd definitely be the hard way of learning not to manipulate people who trust you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.