[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend has an ugly face. I love her with all my heart,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (684KB, 625x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
684KB, 625x1080px
My girlfriend has an ugly face. I love her with all my heart, but I can't deny the reality of that statement.

It's not like I love her for her looks or her body or anything physical like that. I love her for her adorable nature, her loveable spirit, the cute way she reacts to things, the adorable way she treats the students she teaches, the love I can see in her when she's with the horses at her ranch, etc. More things than I can count.

In the end though, if somebody asks me if my girlfriend is pretty, I usually tell them that I think so, but I feel like that's a lie. Physically, she's not pretty, but I love her anyway.

Am I an asshole for calling my girlfriend ugly? I never say it to her face or even other people, but I also feel like I'm lying by not saying it.
>>
no. yuo aren't an asshole. some faces are just not beautiful in a classic way.
it's like with babies. i alwas say that they are all cute in their own way. they babble, and smile when sleeping, they way they grab your fingers, and so on. but not all of them are beautiful. doesn't mean you can't love them like they are the darnest thing on earth. same with your gf. if she makes you happy and you can life with the fact that she's not a beauty queen, don't change a thing.
>>
>>16684069
Some people just aren't attractive. If you really love her, you can see past that. One of my exes had an ugly face but i still loved her with all my heart because she's a genuinely good and interesting person (we're still friends). Or if you have the money, pay for plastic surgery
>>
The way I see it, either your girlfriend doesn't care she gets called ugly while doing nothing about it, or does everything in her power to not get called ugly. You will just have to do what you continue to do and avoid calling her ugly. The last thing she needs is for that to come from you, because then it will sound like for you, her facial appearance does matter when in reality you have said that is not the reason you are with her.

If the negative aspects of her facial structure are stuff that can be (relatively) easily remedied - such as straightening her teeth, removing a few moles and wearing sunscreen regularly, I think you should be able to have an honest conversation with your girlfriend about these approaches. To be absolutely honest with you, most girls are pretty ugly when the makeup is off, and there are some amazing things you can do with makeup. Your girlfriend continuing to maintain her "ugly" face and choosing not to explore makeup options and such may or may not hint at a certain aspect of her personality that might become problematic for the relationship in the future.
>>
You could work really hard and pay for her plastic surgery?
>>
At some point, either when you're drunk or in an argument with her, your feelings about your GF's appearance is going to come out.
>>
>>16684069
is it too much to ask for a picture somehow
>>
>>16684069

Mate I have never had a girlfriend who I have not found attractive so I might not be a great help. I only say this because the different dynamic of your relationship will make my advice praps not so useful.

Anyway I used to go to a school with quite a few ugly girls and I remember thinking like "Jesus these girls are so ugly, do their parents know or are they just blinded?" but then I thought "well a Father sees his daughter in a totally different way" and I started looking at them in the way that I imagined a Father would look at his daughter. Try doing this. It's a weird and absurd sort of thing to read and I can only really understand what I mean when I say it but honest to god I don't really consider anyone "ugly" anymore. I just look at every girl how I imagine their Dad would see them.
>>
>>16684079
>>16684083
>>16684206
This OP, Nut up or shut up time. Whattchagonnado. Gnna love your great, uggo girlfriend or what? What if you dumped her and foud a hot but heartless bitch, would her looks be worth it? If you really love her and want to be with her, stay faithful.
>>
I can relate op. My gf is stunning in profile, buy face-on I cringe sometimes when I look at her. I dont why. When we are hanging out I often position myself for maximum profile viewing
>>
That's actually really mature of you. As long as you don't keep bothering yourself with it until you eventually have the need to end the relationship, it is no problem at all. seems like you have a very healthy relationship. I would try finding ways to make her seem more attractive and bringing it up to her very gently. maybe a new haircut? glasses? sometimes just some slight eye makeup can make a huge difference.
>>
>>16684069
You shouldnt be together.
When you love a person you love everything about them. Every flaw you dont even see. You become blind to it.
Ive heard some crazy shit before. One ex said she wanted to scar my face so that no other girl would want me (bat shit), some people talk about how they love their lovers crooked teeth.
You would see the things you see as adorable and unique to her.
If shes not pleasing to your eye you dont love her.
Think about it this way. Do you think old couples no longer find their partner attractive. They do even though they are old, decrepit, and dusty.
>>
There is nothing wrong with thinking that, whoopdydo you don't think she's the prettiest, but you still enjoy being with her and having a relationship with her over anyone else. No relationship is perfect, and you won't ever find any one person perfect. But you chose to love each other. All anons who are criticizing you don't understand real relationships
>>
>>16685750
Any real relationship has a honeymoon phase where your partner is literally perfect in every way.
>>
>>16684206

I can empathize with this anon. There aren't many girls i would truly call ugly because i ceel like i can always think of some feature they have as interesting or endearing in a certain sense.
>>
>>16684069
My ex was the same way.

A face for the radio, but a body for the internet.

I really should leak her nudes.
>>
>>16686480

yeh do it
>>
>>16684069
>Am I an asshole for calling my girlfriend ugly?

You're an asshole for calling her ugly, but not for thinking it.

I had an ugly girlfriend too a while ago, nice body, but her jaw looked like it'd been hit with a baseball bat. I really liked her personality, but I was embarrassed to be seen with her out in public sometimes.
>>
Don't worry, you're probably not even that ugly, just ugly on the inside.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.