[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you overcome a crush on a girl without jeopardizing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1432323347456.jpg (25KB, 424x442px) Image search: [Google]
1432323347456.jpg
25KB, 424x442px
How do you overcome a crush on a girl without jeopardizing your friendship?
>>
I'd be interested in knowing this as well.
>>
Date/crush on another girl, literally the only possible option.
>>
Your crush is your friendship. Follow that feeling.
>>
>>16682505
There is no such thing. If you can't stay friends, then you aren't that close of friends to begin with.
>>
>>16682487
If you like her enough to do it, JUST DO IT. Risk your friendship. Otherwise, the whole situation will be painful for you.

But if it's just a small crush, you shouldn't be asking that...

Dare. DARE TO BE HAPPY, MOTHERFUCKER!
>>
>>16682521
It's not that I'm scared to ask her out or anything, she's been in a committed long-term relationship as long as I've known her and I don't think these feelings are appropriate.

>>16682516
I've been friends with her for years without acting on anything. I usually get over a girl with time and distance, and avoiding someone like the plague isn't great for a friendship.

>>16682515
I don't really know what you mean...

>>16682508
You're probably right.
>>
I'm actually in the exact same situation, OP.
Fell hard for a female friend who's in a long term relationship that I had to see for minimum 4 hours a day due to our class/study schedules, and most of that time was spent alone with her studying.
I started getting pretty bad anxiety and feeling down all the time. Eventually I think I even fell in love with her, and that really made everything worse. The whole time I just maintained my normal persona around her, but I don't know how long I could have kept that up.
What eventually saved me from the situation is that she left to study abroad recently and I no longer see her and I rarely contact her.
It's pretty hard even now. The only thing you can do is pull back on how often you see her and try your hardest to find someone else.
Something that sort of worked for me was making a list of her faults. Whenever I start missing her or thinking about her too much I just pull up the list and read through it.
>>
>>16682508
What if the other girl just so happens to be her best friend?
>>
knowing that you are probably an austistic faggot, i will tell you to do it anyway, you will grow up

yeah grow some balls
>>
File: neat.jpg (61KB, 932x705px) Image search: [Google]
neat.jpg
61KB, 932x705px
You don't. If you have romantic feelings for somebody and it's not possible to pursue them, just cease contact with them. Anything else is unhealthy.
>>
>>16682487
find somebody you like better and date them

Or (and this one takes a lot of emotional maturity) accept that if this person were really as perfect as you imagine they are, they would want to be with you.
>>
>>16683060
>Anything else is unhealthy.
yeah fuck

I moved in with mine, then I started a band with her.
Don't do that.
>>
>>16683070
>Or (and this one takes a lot of emotional maturity) accept that if this person were really as perfect as you imagine they are, they would want to be with you.
Not OP, but I haven't thought about it from that perspective before. I think you might have just fixed the thing that's been bugging me for the past four months.
>>
>>16683060
This

this also applies for Ex gfs and fuckbuddies too.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.