[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>23 >In a relationship for 2 years >She was posting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1414377937073.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1414377937073.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
>23
>In a relationship for 2 years
>She was posting on social media
>Has huge tits
>Was showing WAY too much cleavage
>Like everything but nipple
>Asked her to take that shit down
>Got upset/pissy over it, because I asked her nicely to take them down

She took them down, but was clearly not happy about it. I asked if her if she was upset because I asked and she said she was. I asked if she did that intentionally, and she swore it wasn't intentional.

Which I know is BS because she looks meticulously over every picture she posts on social media, what grill doesn't? But she still tried to deny it.

So why the fuck is she upset? Because I called her out on it and cornered her, and she knows its wrong, or what?
>>
You're asking a lot of questions. Why she put them up, if she'll take them down, if she's upset, if it was intentional... and then you come and ask us more questions.

It's your relationship. You should talk to her.

Maybe TELL her how you feel instead of just asking. Because if I'm being honest with you, OP, you sound like the one who's upset.
>>
>>16682442
Because she is a whore lad. I'm guessing you didn't show her any attention which is why she posted her tits on social media to get all these "beautiful <3" comments from betas.
>>
Post pics, /adv/ is a great judge of whether a woman is whoring it up too much.

Trust us. Would we lie to you?
>>
>>16682442
How are we supposed to judge if you don't post the pic?

Just blur out her face.
>>
File: last year man.jpg (9KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
last year man.jpg
9KB, 274x184px
>>16682442
Come on, it's LITERALLY the CURRENT YEAR shitlord, every woman is beautiful and has a right to do what she wants with her body! Stop slut shaming!
>>
>>16682466
I'm not, I'm just confused as to what there is to be upset about. Like how is this acceptable behavior, and why would you be upset when called out on it? And I did tell her how I felt about it, but its like talking to a brick wall when she doesn't get her way.

>>16682468
I show her attention every hour of the fucking day. Sometimes I get busy and won't speak to her for a few hours, but never any more than that.
>>
She's trying to attract a better mate.
>>
File: microkini.jpg (47KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
microkini.jpg
47KB, 682x1024px
>>16682492
different people have different standards of what is acceptable

if you standards don't align with your GF's, it probably won't result in a healthy relationship

Would you be upset if she wore a skimpy bathing suit to the beach, for example?
>>
You're getting in the way of her "Branch swing." She's looking for another mate, m8. I suggest you leave her now.
>>
>>16682442
Cause she's desperate for attention. And she found something that will get her the attention of a simple like button. Having to take that down probably crushed a little piece of her cause now she doesn't get the pathetic attention that she craves.
Bitches are fucking insane to be noticed, it's a weird game to them and generally it's cool for guys cause more fap material.
In the end she's just another sad crazy bitch, keep her in line without her realizing it and these problems should simmer down because it shouldn't be a huge deal at all. If not though she's just an annoying attention seeking cunt and I'd leave that shit
>>
>>16682590
This.

It can only go south from here tbqh senpai
>>
Because you pressured her into being something she didn't want to be.
Instead of being a whiny beta you should have started posting more ecchi pictures too because her cleavage shots gave you confidence.
Then you could both do amature web cam shows for extra income.
>>
As long as your GF isn't flirting or using it as a tool to get some strange don't worry about it. Just let her be retarded and obsessed with social media and pictures, it will give you some time to do your things (if you live together)without a harpy chirping in your ear

On the same note would you prefer the polar opposite ? Would you want an ugly bitch? Would you like a bitch you can send to the servo at 2am and not worry about her getting raped? Would you want a bitch that would make no one even feel a drop of jealousy

Women are good for 3 things and things only

Sex, food and looking pretty. Don't be mad if she is only doing one of the three things she can do, even if its for validation of her own ego through beta Orbiters t yping "sexy""hot as" and other dumb shit like that
>>
OP is a whiny beta bitch. This is not a healthy relationship.
>>
She's an attention whore. Dump the cunt and find a better pussy to pound.
>>
>>16683818
All girls are attention whores
>>
Kek fucking faggots if you can't handle friendships while in a fucking relationship you don't deserve one. It's 2016 everyone takes selfies get the fuck over it m8 or these anons will suck you dry.
>>
>>16683856
No they aren't. If you say that then you're clearly swimming in a cesspool.
>>
>>16682442
It's cuz you went about it the wrong way. No one likes being told what they can or cannot do. A better way would have been to explain that it made you uncomfortable and why. It may be obvious to you (and to me too), but maybe she's just genuinely unaware as to why it would be a problem for you. Hell, maybe she thought you liked having an accessible place to see her photos, while thinking it's okay because at least only you get to see her nipples. Or maybe she assumed that since you get full access to her body and no one else does, you wouldn't get jealous.

But instead you made it in a form of a command, so now she's resentful and thinks you're trying to control her. I don't think she gives a fuck about the pictures, but the act of being forbidden to post them probably pisses her off.

Idk what you can do about it though, OP.
>>
>>16682442
It's disturbing that this is how you view women. You deserve to die alone as a fsggot.
>>
>>16683925
>this BS

Like seriously, the only thing snapchat, instagram and simmilar shit is good for (trough the eyes of a such female) is so she could be "apreciated"

I would even chalange that your gf is not capable of emphaty and that her parents are not very loving either...
>>
>>16684057
My first girlfriend...all my exes really?
>>
>>16682590
this Op, and like
>>16682468
said , she's a whore, dump her and get a better one, who won't slut it up
>>
>>16683539
>Because you pressured her into being something she didn't want to be.
So it's his fault she decided to be a whore? No, get out of here with you SJW teir man blaming.
>Instead of being a whiny beta you should have started posting more ecchi pictures too because her cleavage shots gave you confidence.
>>16683811
So it's 'beta' to want a girl your in an ltr with to be faithful. Well ho-ly shit guess I and every other guy who wants an ltr are spineless pussies then.
>Then you could both do amature web cam shows for extra income.
Being a camwhore is the most retarded thing you could be and I'm praying you don't hope hed stay faithful to her while she does that. If I was with a camwhore, it's pump and dump all the way with that slut.
At first I thought your post was sarcasm, then I remembered that there are idiots who actually think this way.
I sincerely hope this was just sarcasm
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.