[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, quick question. Have girlfriend, been dating just over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Hey guys, quick question.
Have girlfriend, been dating just over a year.

Anyways went to this party with GF's family and a few of my friends, night went on we all got drunk etc etc. There was couches, matresses etc etc. Plenty of room.

Fell asleep at about 4am on a couch, could fit at least 2, max 3 people sleeping wise and I woke up at 6am, found my GF and best friend asleep in his car.

They were both just asleep in the front driver seats of his car, all clothes on, blankets etc etc.

I pulled her out and spoke to her about it. Kept pleading she didn't do anything and I said it wasn't the point and it was highly inappropriate. I haven't spoken to friend since as I'm still pissed off at him too although he has tried just talking to me in general and I have ignored him.

Am I in the right/wrong? Am I just worried too much?
>>
You're overreacting. They were just sleeping in his car, clothed and in the front seat. Everyone was drunk, and drunk people don't make good decisions, including about where to sleep.

Not that any of what I say matters. You've already decided that they both did something wrong and people here are just going to reinforce those ideas in your head because women are whores and can't be trusted, ultimately leading to the inevitable solution: "break up with her"
>>
>>16681616
If this is your best friend and your girlfriend have a little more faith on them. They might've just been shootin the shit and passed out. It sounds like you must've fallen asleep early and they were still up so they went out to talk and it was probably cold so they went in the car.
>>
>>16681629
lol, I'm not going to break up with her, I just needed someone to tell me I am over-reacting as I do know myself I have slight trust issues.

But thank you :)
>>
>>16681616
It's odd. Why would she choose him and not you to sleep with? Even if something didn't happen(unlikely) it will. They feel comfortable enough to sleep with each other. Aren't you her protector?

A blowjob takes a few minutes.

Your feelings are justified.
>>
If it was my best friend, I'd trust them. Anybody else and I'd be pissed because I'm insecure as fuck and have issues trusting most people. I'd give her the benefit of the doubt on this one brother, have a chat with your bestie as well and let him know all is well.
>>
>>16681678
Apparently it was because I was snoring

lol, even if I did believe that, he's too much of a bitch to kiss girls, let alone get a blowie.

>>16681681
It's not even that, I just think the whole idea of that is inappropriate. I literally said to her what if it was the other way around and I left to go sleep next to your best friend (female).

She's like I'd be skeptical but I'd be fine with that, Im like no you wouldn't, I'm barely even allowed to have female friends without her getting shitty ffs lol
>>
>>16681731
>he's too much of a bitch to kiss girls

What does that make you if she chose to sleep next to him and not you?

If she can't tolerate your 'snoring' then what good is she? You're tolerating her sleeping in a car with another guy.
>>
>>16681744
You need some chill senpai hahaha.

I'm not so much worried she did stuff with him, I'm just a little annoyed that she thinks there wasn't a problem in doing so.

She probably didn't care because she knows he wouldn't do anything. I've seen him in bars and clubs, won't talk to any female.
>>
>>16681616
OP, they went there to be alone you stupid faggot, I knew 2 best friends almost brothers and the guy was banging his "bros" wife for 5 years, you do the math nigga they went outside in HIS car, maybe they didnt fuck just sucked a dick or kissed she didnt sleep with you and ya "best friend" was nice enough to let her in his car fuck em both or be beta
>>
>>16681750
You need to wake up, if hes that chill you wouldnt be a massive faggot asking for advice would you?
>>
>>16681750
Believe what you want. You're here asking us for a reason. I happen to be in the camp that it's shady and odd. There's a reason to feel unsettled unless he's homosexual or her brother.

Other than that, anything sexual can/did/will happen.

If you were single, shy, etc. what would your goal be sleeping in a car with another female? Painting each others nails, coupon clipping, deep intellectual conversation?
>>
>>16681616
Where you from m8? I'm the kind of guy that loves fucking gf's like yours, assuming she is not a fat ham ogre
>>
>>16681616
>Kept pleading she didn't do anything
then why the hell be alone in the fucking car when you have a warm house. What was her reason she said they were there?

You do realize they fucked and zipped back up and why you found them fully clothed
>>
>>16681616
does her family know she slept with your friend in his car?

where in hell you guys find these fucked up women?
>>
>>16681656
you are not overreacting
>>
holy shit the overreaction in this thread is amazing.
you two are in a relationship for
>almost a year
why defaq woud this thing be a problem.

>Yes you are fucking overreacting

I had something very simular with the gf of my best friend, and I had a very great talk with her because she's the gf of my best friend ffs. I mean you know I like her alot as a person, would never backstab my besty tho.
and he diddn't even think about the possibility that I had done something with his girl it diddn't even came up in his mind because he
>trusts us

you should toooo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.