[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lose interest in every girl I date after awhile. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1450246271598.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1450246271598.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
I lose interest in every girl I date after awhile. What's wrong with me?
>>
You're a man
>>
You think they're infertile because you're using condoms.
>>
>>16681414
you either haven;t found a girl you really like, or you don't know your priorities.
>>16681427
*gives u le epic brofist* YEAH!!!!!!!!1
>>
My last bf was like you and I don't even have the courage to meet anyone else now.
>>
>>16681414
women are boring as fuck.
You are better of focusing on yourself and masturbating.
Not to mention is way cheaper.
>>
>>16681435
>you either haven;t found a girl you really like, or you don't know your priorities.

I've dated plenty of what others would describe as "catches", but still my interest faded. Maybe it's my priorities? I do prioritize relationships, though, and put a lot of effort and energy into them.

Maybe that's the problem.

>>16681444
well that's because you're the type of asshole to punish strangers for what someone in your past did. Don't put this shit in my thread.

>>16681448
YOU'RE boring. women are interesting; it's the relationships that I have a hard time maintaining interest in.
>>
>>16681414
A relationship is an enhancer, not a life. If you're not happy or satisfied nobody else will do that for you.
>>
>>16681724
I'm not punishing anyone. I'm just telling you to stop getting involved with girls until you sort your shit to not hurt others
>>
>>16681724
>I've dated plenty of what others would describe as "catches"

what does it matter what others describe as catches? You need to find what YOU describe as a catch
a huge amount of guys on here would consider a dumb white girl with no personality other than the desire to suck their dick, faked interest in their hobbies, who lets them get away with cheating as a "catch", that doesn't mean that she is, and that wouldn't necessarily mean that she is to you

maybe the girls you've been dating haven't been what you want deep down even though you know that other's would think you successful.
>>
>>16681414
Most likely gay
>>
Oh look another thread with faggots fucking each other off.
>>
>>16681738
well, I meant it as a shorthand for women that I like. I don't date women that I DONT find interesting, I just lose that interest

I appreciate the idea, but I don't think the problem is the women, I think the problem is with ME. Just trying to figure out what that is, exactly.

>>16681761
>>16681739
sure thing friendos

>>16681732
>>16681736
you guys might be on to something since I'm not in a great place in my life; but why is that making my relationships boring/unpleasant to me? you'd think if that was the case I'd be going overboard and making my life about the girl, which I am not doing.
>>
>>16681772
>I'm not in a great place in my life

Meaning?
>>
>>16681788
"career transition", a.k.a. failed entrepreneurial adventure. Not entirely sure it's relevant since this has happened with every girl over the last ten years.
>>
>>16681817
You probably just have a fickle personality that looks for new and interesting challenges. But really, it can really fuck up a more sensitive girl so be upfront about not wanting anything too serious.
>>
I had the same issue with every single woman I dated until I found my wife. We've been together for over five years and I still feel interest in her. I guess my advice is to keep trying.
I believe my shit started in my teenage years when for the first time I was head over heels for one girl, who then lead me on and a few weeks later "rejected" me. (Got cold on me one night and after prying, admitted that her crush suddenly started to like her back. They went official the next day) It was my first rejection, a humiliating one at that, and I think it left an imprint, which later on made me subconsciously want to reject girls after a few weeks to not get rejected myself. Just my two cents.
>>
I've been rejected most time in my life as well. like 1/13 times I got 'something' out of it. but never a relationship.

after so much failure now I'm having a problem liking a girl in the first place. I just don't know who's out there for me that I like.. realy like.

you atleast have relationships, so you can exualy test it out.
>>16681937 << this one is your best adv m9. keep looking, atleast you can!
>>
I totally get what you're saying and the only answer is you just met people who doesn't interest you. You're not the problem, they're not the problem, there's not problem. You'll just have to wait until someone amazing for you appears.
I like a lot of boys, but it's really difficult for me to get interested in any of them.
>>
Let me ask you this question.

Do you find yourself in "stress" situation when dating a women?
Like for example "will i have enough money to do this".
Do things like "where should we go on this date" stress you up?
Have you found any patterns close to when you lost interest?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.