[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guy across the counter at the gas station here, got a quick question,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: _1444727040_cover.png (128KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
_1444727040_cover.png
128KB, 500x500px
Guy across the counter at the gas station here, got a quick question, will trade stories / do an AMA for answers.

I have this rough looking mess of a guy that comes in every morning before the store gets decently busy and asks if he can have two packets of Sweet n' Low. He never buys anything, and never has any coffee or the like with him, just takes two artificial sweeteners and leaves.

What the fuck is he doing with all this Sweet n' Low? I've ruled out that he's too cheap to buy his own, as he looks to poor to afford coffee in general, and that shit's usually free with the coffee anyway.

I'm baffled.
>>
He might be Diabetic and is using it to get by while he's on the street.
>>
>>16681221

Coffee is cheap as fuck if you make it at home. He probably makes his own and gets the sweetener for free. Or I dunno, he puts sweetener on something else he eats/drinks. In any case, he wants Sweet&Low, but he doesn't want to pay for it. No great mystery here
>>
>>16681227
Certainly possible, hadn't really considered that.
>>
>>16681231
I guess, he just looks shifty. It's possible I'm looking too far into it, but it feels like there's more to it than that.
>>
Might be scoping the place out
Stay on edge
>>
>>16681248

No offense mate, but I think you've just got a boring job, and you're looking for mystery and excitement where there really isn't any.
>>
>>16681254
Also possible, I am one of the few people on the schedule that's never been robbed., maybe it's just around the corner lol.

That said, there's usually a squad car sitting on a speed trap just around the corner trying to catch people coming off the highway into work around then.
>>
>Gas station clerk
>Thinks anyone cares what he has to say
Nigga ring up my funions and stfu
>>
>>16681263
Fair. 90% of my job is just standing at the till twiddling my thumbs.
>>
>>16681274
What in the fuck are funions.
>>
>>16681294
You'd best be fucking joking, cuz
>>
>>16681294
WOW. REALLY?

Fucking >Fun Onions.
>>
>>16681310
Not even a little. Is this an American thing?
>>
>>16681221
Literally what I did when I staid in a hotel in Vegas, fuck paying for expensive ass sugar.
>>
>>16681324

Salty onion-flavored corn chips shaped like onion rings
>>
>>16681332
Oh, fair enough. I've never heard of them but I live in Canada so 'your mileage may vary'
>>
File: 3-3-12_1869.jpg (371KB, 455x673px) Image search: [Google]
3-3-12_1869.jpg
371KB, 455x673px
Looks like I made something out of nothing.

>>16681263 probably said it best.

Since I said I'd share stories for answers, I'll pass along my first run into with a semi-regular at my station.

>older black guy walks in mumbling to himself, lugging around some camera equipment
>laregly ignores my greeting, proceeds to lotto station
>couple walks in as he starts blabbering (to himself) about Irish - Jamaican relations; how they're really very similar peoples or something
>moves on to how they both have a 'won't take shit lying down' fight spirit.
>couple is clearly uncomfortable, pays for their stuff and leaves
>finally comes up to the counter to buy more lottery / scratch tickets
>he notices my nametag; my name is Irish gaelic
>"Anon! Now that's a fine Irish name mon!"
>please no
>restarts his whole monologue about the Irish + Jamaican peoples
>a line is forming behind him
>I give them the 'sorry, I'll help you asap' smile and nod
>guy goes on and on about the luck of the Irish, asking me to pick out his tickets and whatnot
>a number of them instantly win giving him more money to gamble, so he takes even longer
>spews out some paranoid nonsense about white people being casually racist to him (other than the Irish, apparently), or are scared of him because he's black and avoid him etc.
>line behind him, entirely white, now goes from being in a hurry to uneasy immediately
>finally take his money and he wanders out, still blabbering about this 'Irish Jamaican brotherhood'

Pic related, mfw a paranoid jamaican man obsessed with the irish takes a huge shine to me because my name when I'm mostly Scottish in descent.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.