[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys i honestly need advice. Ive been a covering addict since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 20160113_101546.jpg (792KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160113_101546.jpg
792KB, 2560x1440px
Guys i honestly need advice.
Ive been a covering addict since I went to rehab in may '15. Had foot surgery today. I got prescribed pain pills. Alot of them. Opiates, my DOC. I hurt like a MOTHERFUCKER. But im afraid if i start to take them I'll relapse and go back to how i used to be. I had a real fuckin problem. What should i do? Pic is my prescription i got today.
>>
>>16680710
Your being tempted- just don't build it up in your mind. You don't have to be all in. Take a small amount like half a pill to dull the pain. do you live with anyone who you could ask to hold pills for you? They could give you them one at a time?
>>
Nut check time OP either say fuck them and deal with the pain to not have to worry or have someone hold the pills for you
>>
>>16680719
OP here. Yeah im stayin with someone. Family member. I guess I'll hand her the bottle. I just think if i so that itll upset her. Ive been a failure enough i dont want to being that shit back up. And honestly im afraid that if i end up needing one after the right amount of time has passed she wont give it to me.
>>
>>16680710
You can't have ANY of them, fucking surgeons and their not reading your chart notes. I work with recovering addicts, one guy relapsed after his daughter handed him a glass of champagne at her wedding. He died two years later and also killed his daughter and her unborn child drunk driving.
>>
>>16680739
I mean drugs are drugs but i wouldnt kill somebody over them. Let alone my grandmother.
>>
Those are jelly beans.
>>
>>16680710
Destroy them and smoke some indica? Havent smoked bud in years but im sure there are strains specifically for dealing with pain
>>
>>16680739

This guy's right. If you start taking those pills, you're fucked. That is just human nature, and you are not an exception. It's going to be an instant reminder how good it feels, and I really doubt you'll be able to stop when the prescription runs out.

Flush the pills, and just get through the pain without them. You can handle it, but you can't handle opiates, and you know that. The fact that you even made this thread means you're looking for a way NOT to take the pills, and you're absolutely right. Flush them, do it quick before you think twice about it and talk yourself into keeping a few.
>>
>>16680748
Can't its illegal in my state and i have a drug test coming up i cant fail. Only reason i can take this is i have a script
>>
>>16680741
He was driving her and her husband and ran a red light and she died in the tbone, but it was because he was drunk
>>
>>16680744
Nah hydrocodone I think it's Mylan brand that has the speckles
>>
>>16680744
No they're Norcos. Hydro is abused alot sp thoae orange specks you is capsaicin they put in them to orevent people from snorting them.
>>
>>16680758
Fuckin fone keyboard.
>>
OP here. Ok guys. You're right. I will flush the motherfuckers. Goddamn this week is gonna suck so much cock. I cant take that chance though. Im not myself when i take them. I mean i dont even remember December2013-feb2015 thnx for the advice anons.
>>
>>16680710
Throw them out. Deal with the pain or do the tylenol advil combo.
>>
>>16680710
Fellow opiate addict with 3 years clean. THROW THEM AWAY. No excusrs. I had surgery on my chest and tossed them. Don't let your tucked up mind play tricks on you, many people throughout history have lived with more pain.
>>
>>16680719
Terrible advise, DO NOT TAKE ANY. PERIOD.
>>
>>16680768
I believe in you op. take some ibuprofen instead. lay down and moan and cry if it makes you feel better. I've been in so much pain from kidney stones while unable to take pain medicine (for different reasons) so i know what pain is like. It'll be over eventually.
>>
>>16680768

Stay strong, man. You'll get through it
>>
Those r tictacs
>>
>>16680797
>>16680800
Thanks for the support Anons. Means alot. Heh people talk shit bout this site but you Anons are alright.
>>
>>16680814

No problem, man. And frankly, your doctor's a fucking idiot for giving them to you in the first place. Good job resisting the temptation, that shit's not easy.

Just take loads of Tylenol, queue up some good shit on Netflix, and you'll be healed before you know it.
>>
>>16680819
Well currently dont have wifi cause AT&T and im poorfag so im fucked on netflix but ill start a replay on some gba games.
>>
Another former addict here. I am coming up on a year clean.

You made the right call in tossing them, OP.

I have a metal plate in my hip, and a variety of other injuries, from an accident almost a year and a half ago. I promise you, this pain will pass, or you will become so used to it that you will barely notice.

Stay strong, brother; one day at a time.
>>
>>16680970
It sounds cliche as fuck. But it is true you have to take it one day at time.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.