[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I keep pursuing this girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (60KB, 748x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 748x333px
I basically told her I was interested inmore than being friends and hanging out. And I asked her what she wanted, and how she felt. Pic related is my reply from her. Should I keep pursuing her? Or just accept that we will just be acquaintances and give up? She did say she would still like to be able to go out in a text after this. So I'm really not sure. Plus I'm going in the military about the same time she is going to college, and she knows this. I really wish she wouldn't have said she was in between right now and that she really liked me. It probably gave me some false hope
>>
Did it pass your mind she might be interested in something like friends with benefits type of thing and that's why she'd be down to go out with you.

If someone says they are not interested in anything serious you should believe that just to spare you a lot of heartache. Might as well stick your dick in her though
>>
>>16680484
>Plus I'm going in the military about the same time she is going to college, and she knows this.

So why are you disappointed? Both of you are about to go down two very separate, irreconcilable paths. You cannot maintain a relationship in the military. She doesn't want a relationship, period. There is nothing here for you, aside from a possible hook up situation like the other anon said.

You sound lovestruck though, so that wouldn't be a good idea if you actually like this girl.
>>
>>16680484

She is going college m8, you know what that means? yes, dick carrousel.

Don't make a big deal about her, just P&D, she is giving you signs that she just want to fuck, so why not?
>>
>>16680495
How do I ask her if that is what she wants? I mean I don't want to take her out one day and just try to make out with her to start things up, if that isn't what she wants. I mean I don't want to be slapped lmao.
>>
>>16680484
So bang her brains out for five glorious months and use the memories to beat off at boot and whatever godawful shit hole you get deployed to.
That, in and of itself, will be worth it.
>>
>>16680510
What signs? I mean before I said this stuff I asked her out this weekend and she said "Man if I am free, I'm down to do whatever you want ;)" I mean I kinda took that as implying fucking but idk.
>>
>>16680484

Movies have fucked things up for guys. You think that confessing your love for her will get you love in return? That doesn't work these days. I hate to say it OP, but you need a reality check.

Begin an emotionless sexual relationship with her. Hell, even use some of your heartbroken emotions to fuck her every harder. Take out some aggression.

Then, after all the fucking, she will develop feelings for you. Always fuck first, feel later. It's never the other way around.
>>
>>16680511
>how do i ask her

Stop this mentality right now. You think you're being 'nice' by asking, but you're only fumbling around with what she told you.

Stop asking. TELL her to come hang out with you, TELL her she's sexy and she needs to put her tongue in your mouth, TELL her to take her clothes off, TELL her to take the dick.
>>
>>16680524
Yeah then she'll be TELLING me to come to court because she was forced.
>>
>>16680524
We don't know how bad case of asburgers OP might be, so just in case try not to be rapey about it OP. And who says there needs to be words? It could just happen naturally you know.
>>
>>16680527
Nope, because she wants it. If she doesnt, she'll say no pretty fucking clearly.
It'll sound like, "No."
See? Easy.
>>
Today I'm gonna say "So are we still up for this weekend?" And see what she says.
>>
>>16680527
>>16680530

Ok ok I get it. OP is a novice and those moves are too pimp for a novice.

But you gotta stop begging this girl to be with you. She wants you to take charge through action. Texting her how you feel is a weak move, politely asking her if she might want sex is a weak move.

She put it out there that she's open to a fling with you. So smile, rub your hands together, get in the same room with her, have a few laughs, maybe a few drinks, and steal a kiss. DONT ASK to kiss her, just do it when you feel like it's time. Women like a guy that has enough confidence to do what they want. You're going to have to learn this if you ever want to be successful with women.
>>
>>16680544
Do it. Then leave her alone until the weekend. Then fuck her brains out.
Because you're both on the express train to poundtown.
>>
>>16680551
I'll start a new thread when she replies yes or no. If she says yeah just help me out in what to do, and what moves to make when we are out.
>>
>>16680544

>so are we up for this weekend?
>so do I have your permission to hang out?
>may I please talk to you?
>am I worthy?
>plz like me?

Look at what you are doing. She put the ball in your court. TELL her to come out with you. Stop asking this bitch what she wants and give her what she wants. Take charge fucker, you're going to be a soldier one day.
>>
>>16680562
Tell me what to say then. I mean I really have no idea how else to ask it?
>>
>>16680559
She'll reply yes. You bring the confidence, drop all this pussy bullshit. You're a soldier in training, you might not come back from the fucking war. Booze helps.
Confidence is king. You didn't need help here, you didn't even want it. The more you ask her to reconfirm the hangout, the less attractive the whole thing becomes to her.
The two of you aren't on, she's hanging out with you. It's a mindset, build yourself into it.
>>
>>16680566
You don't ask that at all. She's going to see you, you're no seeing each other.
>>
>>16680566

Have a whole plan A and plan B to do with her. The call her up and say "hey let's do something this weekend. I want to see you."

She might say 'maybe, what are we gonna do?'

"I got some fun shit planned, but you won't know unless you come"

Be a mystery. The mystery will kill her.

Be prepared for her to say no, and don't get upset about it. Be assertive and friendly. Do not be apologetic. If she likes you, this is the test. If she doesn't like you, then tough shit. Do not involve your heart, she isn't involving hers.
>>
>going through all this work instead of just raping her and getting what you want
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>16680577
Sgt Johnson it's that you sir?
>>
I talked with her today, she basically said that she hopes this doesn't mess anything up and that we can still enjoy each others company before she has to leave. she also told me one reason she doesn't want to get serious is because of the job in going into in the military (Navy EOD) because she didn't want to get attached to me and then something happens to me. I
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.