[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so i was always complimented on my naturally perfect shaped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1451464312608.jpg (8KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
1451464312608.jpg
8KB, 323x323px
Ok so i was always complimented on my naturally perfect shaped eyebrows until i got high one day and decided to pluck the few tiny, nearly invisible, white hairs on a nose bridge.

Fast-forward year ahead and now i got group of about 15-20 black hairs on a nose bridge.

WHAT-THE-FUCK and how to reverse this.

Also i am a guy and nearly 22 years old. (If that makes any difference)
>>
>>16680193
Just shave it with a razor ever morning, takes literally 3 seconds
Or wax
>>
>>16680196
Yeah but what if "fucking with it" makes it grow thicker, darker and more often? Thats what i am afraid of.

Also what is the reason for this? 21 years old no hair (save few, white nay invisible hairs) on nose bridge and suddenly "aaah fuck it, lets grow some"? WTF man
>>
>>16680205
I'm almost certain it's a myth that plucking/shaving/waxing makes hair grow back thicker
I personally shave my nose bridge about once a week and have noticed no change in hair growth
>>
>>16680193
Its called puberty. Yo got a lot to learn son.
>>
>>16680218
Puberty at the age of 21-22? I thought all that stuff was supposed to be done a while ago.

>>16680212
Well since other anon says its still puberty then ok...i believe you man
>>
File: 3chan2.jpg (89KB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
3chan2.jpg
89KB, 400x363px
>>16680212
The reason you started plucking there is because it started becoming noticable on its own.
Even if you had never plucked them ever, they would still be dark now. You are just getting older.
>>
From what I hear (girls who over pluck their eyebrows) the follicles decide to give up and just stop growing hairs after a year or two.

So keep plucking buddy
>>
>>16680218
No. Your growth is finished at more or less 25. Your brain changes the most in the end but there can be some physical changes up to that age as well. Its normal. Every man has that problem. Btw your facial can still change too.
>>
>>16680375
Thats bullshit. The hair becomes thinner tho. To get rid permanently youll have to laser them. Hair follicels are not gonna "give up" suddendly olafter a year. The growth is planned in your dna.
>>
>>16680261
puberty doesn't just stop after a few years. Sure, there are certain aspects of puberty that happen earlier in the process (deeper voice, height change, more body hair on legs, arms, face, chest, etc.) but the entire process is much longer. Trust me, this won't be the first time you wake up and find hair where it wasn't before. into your 30s and 40s, hair will start popping out EVERYWHERE
>>
>>16680668
Don't want to disagree with you retard ... Just ask a girl who has to draw/tattoo their eyebrows on because they plucked them so much they gave up growing..
>>
>>16680668
It's less "give up" and more become damaged or stressed from the plucking, that they can't grow hair properly. Age also has something to do with this, as you get older it takes longer time for hair to grow and it can spend more time in the resting phase (telogen).
>>
Plucking hairs is actually more likely to damage hair growth, not promote it. You can injure the follicle such that it no longer produces hair.

You can't reverse time and the increase in hair growth which results from it. Pluck. It's how I handle my Middle Eastern unibrow.
>>
>>16682652
>Plucking hairs is actually more likely to damage hair growth, not promote it. You can injure the follicle such that it no longer produces hair.
this. each follicle is an individual organ, and as it weakens it produces weakker hair, until it is so weak it produces hair no longer visible and finally no hair at all
>>
>>16680193
When you're in your late 40's some of the hairs you plucked out of the nose bridge 100+ times will be white, while all other hairs are normal color - and then you'll have little choice but to pluck them.

Well you could do electrolysis which kills the hair follicle. I haven't since for some reason that procedure always squicked me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.