[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do? >come home >wife says she wants to talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1435982894473.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
What should I do?
>come home
>wife says she wants to talk to me
>says it's about her son
>says she wants him to go to religious school
>tell her no
>they are not good
>she insists
>says it's her son anyways, and she was only being nice by asking me first
>get mad
>yell at her and leave house
I know I fucked up. should I just forgive her?
>>
Tell her the priest will rape his ass.
>>
We warned you about single mothers. Reap what you sow.
>>
>>16679903
we were best friends in highschool, but she went wild in college. I felt I had to help her adjust to being normal and raise her son.
>>
>>16679876
No you were right to say no but your an idiot for acting that way. Try again later with a cool head an explain why religion is bad in the modern day
>>
>>16679920
You poor soul, may G_d have mercy on you. You sacrificed yourself for her.
>>
Your wife is fucking retarded, and she took the argument somewhere that she shouldn't have. You didn't fuck up, you're her husband who provides for her and is a father to her son even though he's an accidental bastard spawned in a drunken fuck gone too wrong.

The fact that your wife even has this attitude towards you says that your marriage is just a tool of convenience for her: be a father to my son except when you disagree on my parenting, then you don't matter.
>>
>>16679927
she was being a bitch. how am i supposed to have a reasonable debate with someone who doesn't take my opinion seriously?
>>
>>16679876
you and your wife sound like the kind of couple that fight about shit and nothing ever gets resolved in a constructive manner

if you want to stay married and not fuck up the kid, get some goddamn marriage counseling already

and I don't wanna hear any guff about how it doesn't work, you get out of it what you put into it
>>
>>16679920

>Beta gets friendzoned in highschool
>Whore went to college and dive in a sea of dicks
>knocked up essence by: Chad
>Beta now becomes provider and help whore to raise Chads kid.

No shit why you have no autority with her, you are a faggot who is just there to help her to fix her mess, enjoy getting cucked to hell or be a man and let her carry her karma alone.
>>
Is she religious? Are you not religious?
It's strange enough to me when people with different beliefs decide to have a kid together. Can't really understand being with someone who already had a kid, and has different religious beliefs.
>>
>>16679876
0/10
apply yourself
>>
>>16679876
1. Are you still mad? If yes, don't come home yet. Take time to breathe and calm down, away from her and anything else that might trigger you.

2. Once you've calmed down, how would you answer the question now? Have you changed your mind, or you still stand by your previous stance? Either way, think of what to say when you get back.

3. Go back and face her like a man once you're no longer seething. Either you agree, explain your stance, or work out a compromise. Apologize for yelling, but don't apologize for having your opinion.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.