[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck! I know for a fact my mom is seeing some guy from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1432847520664.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432847520664.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
What the fuck!

I know for a fact my mom is seeing some guy from her work since she told me she met this guy and she really likes him. It's also really obvious now that she comes home late as fuck each night and comes home even later than I do when I have work. I'm not sure if she's cheating on my stepdad, though, because she mentioned that the guy is married and they're both religious (but what the fuck is that gonna stop when you're both obviously into each other and shit?).

What the fuck do I do? The bitch never responds to my texts anymore to bring me food when I ask her to (she doesn't cook and neither does my stepdad--he hasn't been ordering as much takeout food recently), and I'm incredibly annoyed by how difficult this has made my life. I wouldn't care as much about her seeing some random guy I'm never gonna meet or care about if she didn't ruin my eating schedule. I literally go 12+ hours without eating each day.

I'm thinking about looking up her company policy and seeing if there's anything against fraternizing. If there is, I'm just gonna call her boss (I worked there one summer and her boss liked me a lot more than my mom) and tell her my mom is flirting with some guy and I'm gonna get them both fired. I'm also thinking about telling her this so she wakes the fuck up and stops being a dumb fuck.

If none of that works, I'm just gonna take matters into my own hands and make sure they never get to see each other again.

What do, /adv/?
>>
Dang dude my life was a lot like that when my mom left my dad she didn't do anything cook clean I mean anything it turns out I could have just sucked it up like a big boy and make my own fucking sandwich
>>
>>16679686
Are you a woman?
>>
Why was she divorced btw?
>>
>>16679686
I'm too lazy to do that shit. I even want to tell my stepdad she's seeing another guy, but I think he knows and just doesn't give a fuck. If that's true, then I don't know how to revert my life to the way it used to be.

She tried to guilt-trip me one time, too. "Oh, he makes me happy! I really like this guy, but we're both married Christians. :( Don't you wanna see me happy?"
LMAO NO BITCH
WHAT I WANNA SEE
IS YOUR BITCH ASS COMING THROUGH THE DOOR WITH MY FUCKING FOOD
>>
You're a waste of human life
>>
>>16679703
You didn't have to post your thoughts about yourself on this board so you'd see them more clearly, anon. You haven't contributed to this thread at all, either. Go to your local convenience store, find a bottle of concentrated bleach, and proceed to chug the entire thing in the store. Spare your parents the trouble and shame and misery of having to clean up after you--let the store take care of that.

>>16679694
She isn't divorced.
>>
>>16679714
But you have a step-dad. Explain.
>>
I'm the one who needs to chug bleach you're the asshole complaining about how your mom isn't cooking for you that would be problematic only if you were 7
>>
>>16679717
Apparently my biological father was cheating on her. It's pretty fucked up. I remember seeing the fucker at the mall a really long time ago, and I just called him by the name his friends used to address him with and never saw him since then. She sometimes nags me about him with random shit like, "Oh, I had a dream about your dad last night," and "Do you ever miss your dad?"

She doesn't believe me when I say that I have no feelings toward my father at all.
>>
>>16679724
But you've never heard your father's side of the story? Ya dumb fuck.
>>
Must be black
>>
>>16679726
There really isn't a side that goes well for him. He dated my mom even though he was already seeing some other bitch. My mom was the side chick for a long time and didn't know until one of her friends mentioned seeing him with another chick.
>>
>>16679730
Or maybe your moms the hoe from what I've been hearing that's probably the case
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.