[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you know that a 12 year old boy who's being abused would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ltn32sxKMX1qanqu5o1_500.png (67KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltn32sxKMX1qanqu5o1_500.png
67KB, 500x211px
If you know that a 12 year old boy who's being abused would you step in? He's a distant relative of mine but we're close and chummy and lately I noticed a change in his behaviour and i was just thinking its puberty but then i saw bruises on him that he was reluctant to say anything about, i knew he wanted to tell me but he didnt know how, after a little convincing he told me that my uncle has been threatening him, hitting him and sexually abusing him.

I was shattered because i thought i respected that uncle. And i know for certain there is sexual abuse because the kid knew that my uncle had only one testicle which is sort of an inside joke amongst only a few in our family and the children would never know this fact.

What the fuck do i do? I want to confront him about it and kick his fucking head in but i know thats just not the way to go here, im so livid and heart broken that the kid had to go through this.

My uncle is the golden child of that side of the family and everyone loves him, no one else knows at this point and i want to tell my dad about it but my dad wiuld straight up kill him.

This is going to ruin the family one way or another im just having doubts on wether to get the police involved or what, because we really do not need the police to be looking at our family for reasons i cant say.
>>
Show the boy to your father.
>>
Tell your parents.
>>
>If you know that a 12 year old boy who's being abused would you step in?
Of course I fucking would.

>I was shattered because i thought i respected that uncle.
>My uncle is the golden child of that side of the family and everyone loves him
Ted Bundy was a charismatic law student who could charm the pants off anyone. Anyone is capable of doing fucked up shit. Anyone.

>we really do not need the police to be looking at our family for reasons i cant say
I don't give a fuck. A child is being abused, and if you know it and do nothing you're just as morally depraved as your uncle.
>>
Look bro, your family needs to stop dealing drugs and hurting each other. So if you've got enough resources and a place to yourself, and there's little risk of active retaliation against you, you should just blow the whole thing wide open.
>>
>>16679643
Tell your dad.
>>
File: 1397783970074.jpg (85KB, 640x378px) Image search: [Google]
1397783970074.jpg
85KB, 640x378px
The pickle is that if i tell my dad he would literally kill my uncle, i know my dad and he hates a nonce like no tomorrow. And obviously my dad would be locked up for that, but if i go straight t the police then my family would hate me and kick my arse for getting the cops involved.. i feel like only my parents and a couple others in the family would believe me because of how loved that uncle is..

i am not gonna do nothing believe me, but i need to do something that wouldnt make things worse in the family, its eating me up inside because i saw a lot of myself in this kid and i made sure he was looked after and had everything he needed and i obviously failed him in that regard, i want to make this right
>>
>>16679736
What's more important to you: your extended family not hating you, or your father staying out of prison?
>>
>>16679736
>>16679745
Also, you can make an anonymous police report in some places. Your family will never have to know it was you who dobbed your uncle in
>>
>>16679643
Excellent troll.

Really.

You only fucked up once.
>>
I think you should urge the boy to take action for himself. Assuming you're in a decent part of the US, his school/library/whatever should have resources for getting help by himself. If you explain to him why you don't want to call the police or tell your dad yourself, he'll probably understand. No one can get mad at a kid if the police get involved, because he was just trying to protect himself.
>>
>>16679781
The kid probably doesn't even understand what's going on and why OP's uncle's doing it, and he's probably being threatened to keep quiet. That's terrible advice, and OP has a moral duty to do something anyway
>>
>>16679643
your the only person that can stop the abuse
every day you dont say anything he gets raped and beaten
call the cops you fucking retard
>relative is being molested
>goes on 4chin and asks for adv
god youre fucked
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.