[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I be happy again. Legit question. I don't feel like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1451638124058.jpg (55KB, 602x614px) Image search: [Google]
1451638124058.jpg
55KB, 602x614px
How can I be happy again. Legit question. I don't feel like I can be happy any longer. How do you find happiness in life?
>>
Why not?
>>
Bump. Please help
>>
>>16679129
I just can't find happiness in anything I do. I try to look at the guys side of things but I can only do that for so long. I always find a way to start feeling bad about who I am and what I do.
>>
>>16679075
Try new things until you something that makes you happy.
>>
>>16679075
Only 6.8 billion other people are trying to solve this question.

You live and die. That's it. The in between is up to you. What else do you want?
>>
Trial and error. Just don't sit around like a goof and wallow in your own self pity.
>>
Thank you for your answers anons, I really appreciate you guys taking time out of your day to reply to my thread
>>
>>16679141
What do you feel bad about?
>>
>>16679256
My appearance mostly, I get upset really easily. Also girl problems
>>
>>16679304
Care to post a pic OP?
>>
>>16679304
There's more to life than just looks and beauty. There's love, trust, loss, combat, humor etc. as well.
>>
>>16679308
I'm good on the picture man.
>>16679331
Thank you. I don't see life that way anymore and that's what I want to get back. Just, that mindset that everything is great and will be okay eventually.
>>
How old are you?
>>
File: psilocybin_3d.jpg (30KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
psilocybin_3d.jpg
30KB, 600x500px
Try some of this; they say it's a reset button.
>>
While I'm not incredibly happy I'm a lot less depressed than a year ago, which is basically attributed to me fixing/removing the things that made me depressed in the first place. The things that still get me down today are problems that are still unresolved.

I would recommend getting anti-depressants if you qualify for them. They can help a lot, in my case they stunt my ability to steep in self-pity and fear and let me do things semi-normally now.

So basically if you want good advice you should tell us the specific problems that are getting you down and ask for advice on solving them. Your current question isn't completely pointless but would be a lot more effective if you provided more info.
>>
>>16679396
Thank you anon, I don't like sharing my feelings at all. I can't even do it now, in an anonymous Chinese cartoon forum.
>>
>>16679402
Well, you aren't really anonymous.
>>
File: 1437835311442.png (101KB, 418x300px) Image search: [Google]
1437835311442.png
101KB, 418x300px
>>16679405
>>
dont read 4chan
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.