[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if I'm still in love. I've been with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: The Hunting Party [Cover].png (373KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
The Hunting Party [Cover].png
373KB, 500x500px
I don't know if I'm still in love. I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years and I think about what other women would feel like, what it would be like to get to know them and be with someone not like my partner. I love her, and I'd do anything for her but I don't know if I'm attracted to her anymore. Is this normal? I don't really know what to do.
>>
same story here op. maybe its "grass is greener on the other side" syndrome, maybe not. we will probably always be confused and second guess our decisions.
>>
Seems to me like you haven't fucked enough girls around to realize what matters. I think you need a few shitty relationships to see what you actually have is great. Dunno why our minds are so fucking disgusting...
>>
>>16676885
>>16676896
You never stop asking yourself if it couldn't be better with someone else. You also never stop thinking about how sweet some other girls might be. It's normal. If you're in a good relationship you shouldn't waste it and if you feel that it's over leave but don't put the focus on how you feel about other people but about how you feel together with your partner.
>>
>>16676896
>>16676907
>>16676919

All these same feels. Idk, I hate how mad she gets over the most retarded shit. Every time she does it I think about dumping her. She does a lot for me, but we rarely have sex and sometimes I question whether either of us want to. I like touching more than she does, fuck. She's my best friend and she understands me better than anyone but I don't know if I'm happy. It's so complicated.
>>
just fuck someone else
>>
>>16676953
I don't want to do that to her.
>>
>>16676941
>She does a lot for me, but we rarely have sex
Tell her this if you want to have more sex.
>>
>>16676981
i said someone ELSE not the same chick you retard
>>
>>16677031
He said he doesn't want to fuck someone else you parasite, not the same chick. And if that's your solution enjoy your drama filled empty life
>>
>Linkin Park
no
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.