[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf wants a break

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: angry-girl630x420.jpg (45KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
angry-girl630x420.jpg
45KB, 630x420px
Gf wanted to take a break for a couple weeks and not talk. Said she had to figure some things out. She said there are issues with our relationship. Issues that she never ever brought up to me until she initiated the break. It's confusing as hell because she's never been like this before. This weekend will be two weeks since we talked. Should I contact her at the end of this week or should I wait for her to message me? Any ladies with an opinion on this?
>>
General relationship advice: if someone asks for a break, you consider that it is over. Take a time for yourself, you don't need to find another gf asap, but don't go back with her.
>>
>>16676621
>issues with our relationship
Yeah, issues like you not being a Chad with three foot cock, you cuck.
>>
It's over. Move on. I'm also 100% she must be dating or fucking other guys as a way to "find herself". Women always do this.
>>
yes, i'm a lady with an opinion on this.

Your girlfriend is retarded. You can't just up and make a decision to take a break like that for two weeks. Like shit, a day or two I'd get, but two weeks?

And you're an even bigger retard for letting her dangle you on a string like that. Write to her today and tell her that you've given her enough time, and that if she want to continue being in this relationship you two can meet up and discuss the issues like two adults. If she doesn't, you want to know so that you can end this shit.

Stop being so fucking beta man put your foot down
>>
>>16676640
You're right. Making a decision to just up and take a break like that is retarded. When I get home I'll message her find out what the fuck she wants
>>
I have never seen a "break" be anything other than code for "I want to fuck someone else while not feeling guilty about it and also have you on the back burner in case it doesn't work out." The fact that she used reasons that she never expressed during the actual relationship just screams that she was rationalizing it.
>>
Sounds like she's fucking someone else dude, or she's definitely considering it.
When ever someone says they want a break the relationship is finished, they just want to get out but don't know how to do it.
It's been 2 weeks and she hasn't contacted you? Says it right there guy.
>>
Everything in this thread about her fucking other dudes is correct. Her justifications, the abruptness of it, ect. OP, I wouldn't even talk to her about what she "wants." What she wants is to have 20 cocks DPing her. Don't even give her the time of day.
>>
>>16676891
This
>>
>>16676621
When my ex wanted to take "a break" she went to a concert with a guy she knew I hated and even posted about it on Normiegram.
>>
Let the cow go, thank me later.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.