[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this person think we are dating? I sometimes flirt back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 20160112_095353.png (399KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160112_095353.png
399KB, 1080x1920px
Does this person think we are dating? I sometimes flirt back but have given no indication that we are dating. They changed their name in my phone to Bae(; and say things like this. I don't want a relationship with them.
>>
Stop flirting back then you idiot.
>>
>>16676461
Don't mind flirting, just don't want a relationship and they even told me a week ago that they weren't ready for a relationship with anyone.
>>
>>16676455
I'm sweating rn for you anon lmao it looks to be the case. For your sake, I hope it isn't.
>>
oh god how do people get into these situations?
>>
>>16676464
Are you stupid? You don't mind? You're giving him the admittedly deluded illusion that you're interested in him.
>>
>>16676468
I tried being social for once and messaged a social person in Instagram so that I could meet new people.
>>
>>16676475
I'm a guy and it's a she. She explicitly told me she wasn't ready for a relationship, but initially flirted with me. I'm a fuck it type of person and will go with anything, but of course will regret it. This is another situation where this case applies. I'm extremely timid as well
>>
>>16676480
how did you bungle it so hard, though? Like how does someone enter a relationship without having some kind of conversation about it?
>>
>>16676486
That's the thing, I flirted back, but to the extent of "you're attractive, don't be so hard on yourself", but never to "Babe, I love you so much, we are forever". My point being that I all I said was small compliments. I remember even calling her a bestie to imply we aren't anything, but it went over her head.
>>
>>16676455

If your dick is routinely wet after seeing her, and she's leaving a toothbrush at your place, I suspect she thinks you're dating.
>>
It's hard to tell because kids nowadays throw around sweet words and shit a lot without actually meaning them. Just avoid all the confusion and ask her (looks like a he wtf) what their intention is, then ay you're not interested that way. then cut contact. very simple
>>
>>16676489
I've never even done anything with her, nonetheless hug or even kiss her.
>>
>>16676491

That's a picture of myself. She put it there when creating her contact on my phone. And I don't mind being her friend, I just don't want anything more.
>>
OP you think she's up for a friends with benefits thing or is she too ugly for you?
>>
>>16676505
She told me she thinks I'm an amazing guy because I'm not after nudes and sex, but that she doesn't mind sex occasionally, HOWEVER, she's a bit overweight
>>
>>16676514
Then you should propose sex to her if she's interested and you are too. At least get something out of all of this.
>>
>>16676519
Bitch, she's overweight
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.