[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't see why yall say all that shit about gettin laid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: A-rise-in-university-tuit-001.jpg (34KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
A-rise-in-university-tuit-001.jpg
34KB, 460x276px
I can't see why yall say all that shit about gettin laid easily at college. What situations does college provide for that? This is my first year at uni and for fuck's sake, it's just like highschool with ocasional class meetings for drinking on the streets (after which each one returns home alone).
>>
Frat parties, dumbass
>>
>>16675452
yeah you could go to fag boy parties OP (if you're already in a frat, they don't just let you come in to party) but if you weren't very attractive in highschool that's what you need to work on first
>>
You're about 25% the way through your sexually active life. You've got a few more years before you'll be stuck in an office with a handful of married/fat chicks. I suggest you figure it the fuck out ASAP.
>>
>>16675440

Ffs, go out. Pussy isn't just going to fall onto your dick out of nowhere.
>>
>>16675490
I-I got a 6 at /soc/
>>
>>16675536
Go out where mane
>>
File: IMGA0097[1].jpg (323KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMGA0097[1].jpg
323KB, 1600x900px
>>16675495
Not OP, but why do even come to /adv/if you're just going to shit on the keyboard like that?

>>16675440
You need to meet people at social events and maximize your exposure to more people. You can join clubs and activists groups, but ultimately the most important thing is talking to people and making relationships. You may think you want to wait until you "get your shit figured out" or "get really fit at the gym" before you feel confident around people and making new relationships, but that will never come easily until you practice putting yourself out there. I'm not saying b urself, I'm saying you've got to keep talking to new people until it stops being awkward and painful.
>>
>>16675780
>Gets mad at my "just get out there, man!" comment
>Says "just get out there, man!"
Why post in a thread if you have nothing new to offer?
>>
>>16675788
Not him, but it wasn't a "get out there, man!" comment. OP said "hey guys I'm struggling with this thing," and that guy basically said "the clock is ticking, you sad fucker, so hurry up and stop struggling soon!" Completely unhelpful.
>>
>>16675808

Really, there's nothing you can say that can help someone who can't get laid in college. You might as well try to explain ethics to ants.
>>
>>16675808
There's nothing someone in OP's position can hear that they haven't heard before. Unless someone from here is going to have sex with OP, the thread is already useless. OP knows what they have to do: make themselves as attractive as possible and put themselves out there. Nothing more we can say will help them
>>
>>16675817
How can a brother make himself attractive mane. My face is average, my body is midly fine (in the skinny side). I guess shit just happens because my attitude, and it's true that I find boring all the smalltalk (that seems to be the predominant form of communication between my classmates, drunk or not) of my classmates and shit. Boredom and spaghetti I'd say.
>>
You need your first long relationship and break up.

I suggest to bang and stick with the first chick you meet, birthdays and occasional parties are the best.
Copy behaviours
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.