[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bf thinks i need to lose weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: Saitama_OK.jpg (29KB, 375x305px) Image search: [Google]
Saitama_OK.jpg
29KB, 375x305px
i'm about 20 pounds overweight while hes borderline obese
scale of 1-10 how upset should i (or you guys) be over this??
>>
File: 62P.jpg (61KB, 475x375px) Image search: [Google]
62P.jpg
61KB, 475x375px
Just lose the weight, then lose him.

It's win-win.
>>
>>16675195
You shouldn't be upset. If anything it should piss you off that fucking snorlax is saying you should lose weight. If he want you to have a hot body tell his lard ass the same thing!
>>
>>16675195
I'd be pretty upset if I were you. Idk where he thinks he gets the authority to talk about who should be losing weight.

Maybe you can spin it positively and lost weight together.

If he's a total dick I'd say drop him.
>>
or or or

turn that anger into motivation

and lose weight together or alone
>>
Depends on how he brought it up. If he brought it up respectfully I think being offended is silly, but you don't need to go through with it either.

>>16675210
>Idk where he thinks he gets the authority to talk about who should be losing weight.
Nothing should be off limits in a relationship. If you can't handle a talk about losing attraction you're going to hit a lot of dead ends.
>>
>>16675205
This is some good quality advice familia
>>
Id be fuckin' livid.

Who the fuck is he to judge your weight when he's no better.

20lbs? So what? Find someone who fucking respects you for more than your weight
>>
Lose weight together. Or stay fat together.

Either way no one should be pressuring the other person to do something they don't want to do.
>>
6 or 7 and double dare to lose weight together.

If the says no then start being a fucking bitch, you will lose your weight, but he should do it with you
>>
>>16675195
Youre both fat. Why dont you both act like adults and lose weight together.
>>
>>16675648
>Who the fuck is he to judge your weight when he's no better.
You dont have to be better to say something is wrong.
>>
Did he saying anything about himself or doing it together?
>>
>>16675675
This.

There's also the idea that he believes he has something that makes up for it. Like I dunno, a better career path.
>>
File: 1449040220730.jpg (1MB, 1700x2338px) Image search: [Google]
1449040220730.jpg
1MB, 1700x2338px
>I'll lose a pound for every two you lose.
GG
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448981569825.jpg (44KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448981569825.jpg
44KB, 800x800px
>>16675711
>If I'm going to slim down, so are you.
For the savage,
>Otherwise I'm just going to be sexy as fuck while you're still fat.
>>
>>16675718
Basically my point is, his statement is unfair, and even the best likely outcome is not going to be in his favor unless he gets his ass in shape with you.
>>
where are you from ? just curious
>>
>>16675195
if youre overweight you SHOULD lose weight, so no need to be upset, just make sure to tell him to lose it too. prep meals and exercise together to keep each other motivated. its really not hard to lose weight, just dont eat like pigs.

if he doesnt agree to it, dump him, lose the weight and give me your contact info.
>>
>>16675711
>isometrics
>90% vegetarian
to the trash it goes
do yourself a favor >>>/fit/
>>
intentionally gain weight out of spite
>>
>>16675195
as long as he doesnt do it with you, hell no, dont even try to lose weight.
>>
File: 1322104288434.png (159KB, 1500x952px) Image search: [Google]
1322104288434.png
159KB, 1500x952px
>>16675195

Tell HIM what you think about it

DICKHEAD <3
>>
>>16675195

What does him being borderline obese have to do with anything?
Also, how did you let yourself get fat? Did those pounds sneak up on you over night?
It sounds like you're trying to make an excuse for being fat.
>>
Say, "I'll lose weight if you lose weight, too." Only go to the gym when he goes to the gym with you. Work out with him. Take turns cooking healthy meals.

If he refuses, then you can take your anger to 10 and dump his fat ass. But still, you should lose weight.
>>
File: S4_E21_High_Five!.png (473KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
S4_E21_High_Five!.png
473KB, 1366x768px
>>16675667

/Thread
>>
>>16676301
LOL. Him being a fat shit doesn't give him the right to expect her to be thin. He is a hypocrite.
>>
Have either of you gained weight since starting the relationship?
>>
>>16676352
Shes fat and should lose weight. Nothing hypocritical about stating facts.
Women I swear...
>>
>>16676301
>>16676365
Most of the thread agrees that she should lose weight but that doesn't mean she should keep her boyfriend if he refuses to lose weight too.
>>
>>16676365
Her boyfriend is fat and he should lose weight firstly before he judges her. He expects her to lose weight when he is fat himself and wants her to look attractive while he looks like a bag of potatoes. How is that not hypocritical ?
>>
>>16675211
>>16675718

+1
lose weight together and motivate each other.

if he refuses to do so now that he's spoken those words, i'd take it as an insult.

>>16676301
>>16676365

well true is OP didn't mention if she considers his obesity bad thing - maybe she finds it hot and it's the reason why she started dating him. But unless he means to get thinner as well, he CLEARLY has different meter for himself than for other people. and that is hypocrisy.
>>
>>16676400
to her his weight wasn't an issue till it became some sort of a power struggle, to him her weight was an issue all along
>>
>>16676401
>Her boyfriend is fat and he should lose weight firstly before he judges her.
No. Theres nothing hypocritical about stating facts. He could very easily think hes fat and should lose weight. Theres nothing hypocritical about stating facts.
>>16676400
Didnt say she should stay. But dont think that just because you are both in the wrong you cant recognize and be called out for it. She is fat. She should lose weight. True statements.
>>16676406
>OP didn't mention if she considers his obesity bad thing
That doesnt mean its not true. Shes is fat. He is fat. She should lose weight. He should lose weight. But if she gives him an incentive to not lose weight like finding it hot then its her fault hes obese. Doesnt change the fact that shes fat and should lose weight. Nothing will.
>>
>>16676425
>bf thinks i need to lose weight
Its not a fact. He THINKS she should lose weight. Maybe others wouldn't think that. Maybe she feels good in her skin and doesn't feel the need to lose weight.
>>
>>16676425
>That doesnt mean its not true. Shes is fat. He is fat. She should lose weight. He should lose weight. But if she gives him an incentive to not lose weight like finding it hot then its her fault hes obese. Doesnt change the fact that shes fat and should lose weight. Nothing will.
Not defending OP for being fat in that part, just appealing the posts that deny the fact, that OPs bf is likely to be a hypocrite ...

anyway i stopped caring half-way through the post -> Message is clear: OP get thinner.
>>
>>16676436
Shes wrong. Shes fat and should lose weight. It doesnt matter how she feels, nothing wrong with him stating facts or if it makes you feel better 'thinks'.
>>
>>16676438
OP bf could very well be a hypocrite. But she seems to be under the impression that a fat person cant call another fat person out on being fat because they are both fat. Im just grinding it in that theres nothing hypocritical about states facts. He does not have to tell you he also feels the same way about himself for it to not be hypocritical.
If she was so butthurt she should have said that hes fat and should lose weight and maybe, just maybe... they could lose weight and both stop being fat.
She obviously wants to complain because she doesnt like being called fat and that she should lose weight.
>>
>>16675195
>i'm about 20 pounds overweight while hes borderline obese
>scale of 1-10 how upset should i (or you guys) be over this??

Why upset?
Both of you can lose weight and start exercising together.
>>
this is really simple
tell him to lose weight with you, make it a team effort, you'll have someone to be accountable to and so will he

if he slacks off, dump him, you'll be in a nice new shape to find someone else anyway, probably someone better than he is so it's win/win!

and since it's only 20 lbs. it's best to fix it now, there's research that shows once you're actually obese for a long time, it won't come off
so if you keep it on now for a while, then gain more along the road, and keep up that pattern, you'll soon find yourself at a place where it's damn near impossible to lose weight on your own so it's best to take care of business while your metabolism is still intact
>>
>>16676454
>She obviously wants to complain because she doesnt like being called fat and that she should lose weight.
Guess you do have a point. It might as well be the reason, why she didn't bring it up to his face. Instead she asks for how upset are WE over this. The real motivation here might not be to get an advice...
>>
>>16676472
i should correct that and say that it won't *stay* off
>>

You have no right to be upset at all, fattie.

The fact that he's also a fattie doesn't mean he's wrong. Fat people aren't magically attractive to other fat people. You're still fat.

LOSE WEIGHT
>>
>>16675195
lose weight (you'll get there faster than you think), then dump him. refuse sex until he loses weight. if he starts getting jelly that you're healthier, happier, and all around more productive, then dump him and proceed getting down to your goal.

honestly, it sounds like he's shitting on you bc he's feeling insecure and that's not someone you'd wanna be with long-term anywhoo.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.