[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF Ex giant dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 8

File: GSkp71v.jpg (337KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
GSkp71v.jpg
337KB, 2448x3264px
I feel like shit.
My gf was hanging around her whore friends and I got dragged along because I wasnt drinking. They started playing some shitty game where you talk about secrets with each other.
I guess they thought they were asking relatively innocent questions but they asked my gf whats the largest guy shes been with. I was right fucking there. they may have been drunk but holy shit.
Anyways she says her ex was around 8 inches and she couldnt fit her hand around the base. Then she validates it by saying she once compared it to a water bottle. The ozarka bottle. The one thats actually 8 inches. No matter how you think she misinterpreted it he was definitely a monster. Im barely over 5 so of course I feel like shit. Like I cant compare. She might have been trying to comfort me but when she was pressured into talking about sex she said that she enjoyed being filled up but only liked it when he gently bumped her cervix and how at first its painful getting her cervix rammed but she got used to it. Apparently his dick was curved up like a banana so he 'just couldnt help it'. Then the whores start talking about how good big dicks feel and how erotic they found being stretched to the point of a little pain feels. Oh and lets not forget how banana shaped penises are best for girls right...
Then suddenly as if my girl remembers Im there she says the she likes smaller ones where she doesnt have to fear a hard thrust. Was that supposed to make me feel better. Because I feel emasculated.
Shit, I fail the toilet roll test. I feel like crying. I dont even want to have sex with her anymore. The hell am I supposed to do about this.
>>
Break up with her. Or swallow your pride and stay with her. Your choice.
>>
File: 1442101009801.jpg (46KB, 419x436px) Image search: [Google]
1442101009801.jpg
46KB, 419x436px
How long have you been with her? Past isn't something you can avoid. If it's only been like, 3 weeks, then fuck it, move on.

You can judge a person by their friends.

How old are you?
>>
You can't change it and she still is with you and having sex with you despite it so what's the big deal?
>>
Break up. She is very immature and has no respect of care for you. Just think if the situation was reversed: if YOU said something like that about how your ex was so much hotter and better in front of her and all your friends. She would not hesitate to break up with you. No one should ever put up with that.
>>
>>16675158
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQDwhAK95ds&spfreload=10

Relevant
>>
Girls often try to put their boyfriends down. It's dominance games. You need to teach her a lesson about who's in charge. Personally I use anal sex to keep them in line.
>>
>>16675175
I feel like a dick for trying to blame her. She didnt say he was better in bed. Just described what his penis was like. She never compared the two of us or said he was better. It feels like im projecting to think about that analogy.
>>16675174
Its hurts knowing that youll never stack up to her ex. Like if I had the choice Id definitely make it so that I was the biggest dick shes had. She remember his dick. She probably doesnt even think about mine.
>>
>>16675168
>feel like shit or feel like shit. Your choice.
>>16675171
A few months. We're still in college so this isnt too unexpected for the whores running around here. Shes definitely one of the tame ones.
>>
Coming from a woman, it's more about how you use it, not its size. Id also like to sat that was really inappropriate and disrespectful of her.
>>
thank god i've never been with a girl who didn't have the sense to keep this shit to themselves, let alone around me. i'd think about ditching her for having "whore friends" too.
>>
>>16675207
Again, there is literally nothing you can do to change this situation. I know it hurts your self-esteem but you either let it destroy you and your relationship or you move on and realize that she is with you, not him and dick size is not the end all, be all.
>>
>>16675190
I dont want anal and I doubt she would let me. And if she did then that would mean she probably let him and shed probably be comparing our dicks still. Might as well cut off my dick.
>>
File: 1442101397496.jpg (146KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1442101397496.jpg
146KB, 640x960px
>>16675213
Nah senpai, shes a whore.
>>
>>16675207
She probably remembers his dick because it hurt her. Bigger is not always better
>>
File: DGPstock-hummingbirds-101.jpg (856KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
DGPstock-hummingbirds-101.jpg
856KB, 1500x1001px
>>16675220
It's a double challenge! Get yourself and her to try anal.

>You'll thank me later.
>>
>>16675207
Have you even tried thinking about what would happen if it were you doing this? Like how the whole thing would have played off? You're not a dick for "blaming" her, it is indeed her fault for being so disrespectful and neglectful towards you. You seriously deserve so much better than this.
>>
>>16675213
So how has she acted since then? Did she apologize? Does she realize that was wrong?
>>
>>16675238
In the OP he says that she tried to talk about how she likes smaller dicks so I think she realized her mistake and was just trying to impress her friends.

Huge dicks are fucking painful and you don't really get used to it.
>>
>>16675224
If shes anything like her friends salivating she probably enjoyed it. Even if she didnt its a constant reminder that im inferior to him
>>16675219
How am I supposed to not let it destroy me.
>>16675216
Every time I here people say that it sounds like compensation to me and it is normally followed by how girls and boys my age are shit at sex anyways.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTDvJyIB3lU

#teamlildick
>>
>>16675242
>How am I supposed to not let it destroy me.
That's literally on you dude to work on your self-esteem.

If you can't ever date a girl who's had a bigger dick before yours then you're probably not gonna be a happy man ever.
>>
First off, five inches is well within the "average" category, easily enough to have a satisfying sex life and please your partner, so you can stop feeling down on yourself.

Second, I'm just going to echo all the people who've posted and say that I literally might break up with a girl who said something like that around me. It's not that I'm particularly insecure about my dick size, I'm perfectly average and entirely comfortable with that, it's that talking that way is disrespectful. Like if your friends asked you around your girlfriend, "Who's the hottest girl you've ever dated?" or "Who was the best in bed?" Of fucking course you'd say your girlfriend, even if it was a lie.

I think what she said suggests an actual character flaw. I'm not even kidding.
>>
There's one thing you're missing here, and it's this:

She is with you. That means that you are better than him. If that doesn't make you feel like the better man, than you're never going to see yourself as good enough for her.

Sex is about so much more than just size. It's about how you connect, how you laugh, how you make her feel and she makes you feel. If it's a fuck buddy, then it's all about size, but for her, being in a relationship with you, it's not going to be a big deal. As long as you can look at your relationship and say, "She loves me because of who I am, and our sex life is great even if I'm not huge, because we connect and work well together and she's awesome and I'm awesome," then who the fuck cares if she's had bigger? SHE'S WITH YOU, NOT HIM.

I don't excuse her behavior. She was shitty for saying it. So tell her that. Tell her you're pissed off that it happened. But you gotta realize that you aren't a living dildo to her. If you look at your relationship and feel it's healthy (you get along, you communicate well, you trust each other, you have a good sex life (assuming it's an important part of your relationship)), then you gotta get over it. Tell her you're mad about how she acted; hopefully she will apologize and you both will grow from this. But you can't be mad about her past when she's chosen you.

I've been in a relationship for about 7 years, just got married, and we've had these kinds of moments. Others say dump her; I'd say give her a chance to react to you telling her this. If you are in a healthy relationship, you can overcome this and be better for it.

That being said, to one of the above anons, talking about this stuff doesn't mean a "character flaw." My wife and I have talked about previous partners, mutual friends we find sexy, etc, including who I thought was better. It's about honesty, trust, and respect in how you do it. It doesn't mean failure. Her reaction to OP telling her how upset it made him is what proves her character.
>>
>>16675251
>"Who's the hottest girl you've ever dated?" or "Who was the best in bed?" Of fucking course you'd say your girlfriend, even if it was a lie.
I know that comparing these would be my insecurity talking. Penis size isnt something subjective. My ego is shattered but Im not going to blame her for stating unbiased facts when its my ego thats at fault for the facts.
>>
>>16675217
>>16675230
Im not mad that she was talking about her ex. Im just so butthurt that I dont compare to him. Its not like I can go to her and say
>I dont like how you were talking about how big your ex was
If the question were reserved and she was talking about the smallest guy shes been with my ego wouldnt be so crushed.
I didnt expect to be her biggest. I guess I just would have liked to be comparable in size to the other guys you know. Like I was still in the running. But shes been with a clear monster. Fuck why cant all guys be the same size within half an inch.
>>
>>16675262
>implying she chose and wasn't dumped by big dick guy for hotter chick and is taking out insecurities by belittling and dominating emotionally.

taking a big dick is not a character flaw.
bragging about taking a big dick, in front of friends, in front of your boyfriend, going on and on about its size and how pleasurable it was, IS.
>>
>>16675244
Not looking to be the biggest. But the guy was a monster.
>>16675241
I wouldnt be surprised if she were like her whore friends and enjoyed being hurt. I know I shouldnt lash out and call her a whore but it hurts.
>>
>>16675262
Does your wife also talk about how her ex had a much bigger penis than yours in front of all her friends with you right beside her? This isn't and has never been about being "honest", she could have talked about this with him in private and it would be fine. What she did is she exposed him to her friends, disrespected him immensely and made him feel terrible. I agree with the person who says she has a huge character flaw, what she did was ridiculous, you don't do that to someone you care about, let alone someone you love.
>>
>>16675272
I meant reverse the situation as if YOU were the one talking about how your ex had the biggest tits and the best body ever. She would dump you straight away 'cause she has enough respect for herself not to be with someone so immature. That's what you should do.
>>
>>16675262
I know this is supposed to make me feel better but Im reading
>even though your sex life is inferior you chose you
>>16675278
It was her whore friends doing the bragging for her. Since she said she liked smaller better (which I do not believe for a second) then is it really bragging.
>>
>>16675293
I know what you meant but biggest tits isnt subjective whereas best body is. If she said he had the best dick I broke would have broke down and ran out like the little dick I feel like.
>>
Whores gonna whore. I was with my gf in a sitaution like this. We were drinking with some friend, one of whom was a couple. This "proud to be a slut" woman starts talking about hand size in relation to penis size and other sex shit, because her life revolves around slutting it up with people from the internet and getting checked for STDs.

Any way, she kept trying to steer the conversation in a way that would lead everyone to wonder, "who dick is bigger, anon's or his friends, oh teehee anon had large hands!". (this bitch wants to fuck anything that moves and she eye fucks me from time to time, wouldn't touch that grisly blown out Chernobyl-ass vagina with an anti-radiation suit on)

People like this need to degrade people to feel better about themselves. Whores gonna whore anon. My gf and his gf kept composure because they knew what slutty McGee was after, drama for the sake of drama, which kept slutty McGee from dominating the conversation. Get you woman a leash or dump her. She sounds like a dog.

You can get woman off with a finger or a tongue. If your dick is bigger than a finger or a tongue, you're in good shape.
>>
>>16675288
Actually, yes. I laughed it off because I knew she's happy with me and doesn't want anything to change because our lives together has been great and sex is amazing. It's never been a big deal, because she's not with him, she's with me Even if the OP's girlfriend was dumped, she still chose the OP. She's still with him. If his dick was something she was upset about, she wouldn't be dating him.

I didn't say he shouldn't be mad or she should get off free. It was a dick move and in the heat of the moment (and alcohol), a mistake. You've never once said something with friends that you regretted, for any reason? If so, must be nice high on that pedestal. A mistake, that if they actually talk like adults and she apologizes for, is just a mistake to grow from. But a character flaw? Nah.

Like I said, it depends on how she reacts to him talking to her about how it upset him. Not apologizing, or not caring in that situation is a character flaw.
>>
>>16675269
I used those as examples because there's really no equivalent physical focus of insecurity for women. Breast size doesn't compare. All I can say is that I completely disagree that the fact that penis size is objective makes this OK.

There's a line here and it's so fucking easy to not cross it. It isn't, "Don't say anything humiliating about your partner if what you're saying is a subjective judgment," it's "Don't say anything, period, that might humiliate your partner, ever." You understand?
>>
It really doesn't matter. If she was turned on by gaping she'd be buying bigger dildoes and turning down guys if they didn't measure up. She's not looking for a big dick, she likes the human attatched to the end of your penis.
>>
>>16675296
if she wasn't participating in the celebration of her pussy being ravaged, but was just being honest, I think you don't have anything to worry about. Odds are the bitch doesn't even know what 8 inches is and exaggerated with the water bottle.
>>
>>16675296
Did she tell YOU that the bigger dick was better? Did she say that you weren't better than him? From what I read, she said the size and descriptor (something that was just to answer the question), but it was her friends that described what was "better." Where in that are you getting "you are worse and should feel bad"?

And if you don't believe her, you gotta figure out why. That's a trust issue, and the best way to figure it out is to talk to her like an adult. She'll confirm or deny it, and if you still don't believe her, you guys aren't going to be able to trust each other with the actually big issues.
>>
>Shit, I fail the toilet roll test.
Wut
>>
>>16675312
I doubt she feels she humiliated me. Or at least would try to make it my fault if I said that. She may not have done it if she wasnt drunk. Im not humiliated by not being her biggest. Im humiliated by not stacking up to him.
I dont even know how I would talk to her about this without it being my fault immediately and if we broke up her friends could easy just go around saying that I broke up with my girlfriend because I have a little dick. I dont want to be that guy. I dont want anyone to think Im that guy.
>>
>>16675328
> Or at least would try to make it my fault if I said that.

Wow, that girl did some damage to you, boy. I feel like you're in too deep already to be helped. Good night.
>>
>>16675328
You're humiliated that you can't stack up to him, something that is a fact, something that you can't change, and something from her past that isn't a factor in her life now? No one can help you get over that. I could understand if you were humiliated about how she talked about things in front of you, that'd make sense, but now I don't get it.

In any case, if she's going to turn a legitimate concern into something that is your problem, and not show the slightest bit of an apology, that's not a good sign of a good long-term partner. Hate to say it, but if that's the concern, it's a major concern.
>>
>>16675314
>Odds are the bitch doesn't even know what 8 inches is and exaggerated with the water bottle.
If she were lying Id actually blame her, not believe her, and probably break up with her.
>>16675327
Apparently if your dick fits in a toilet roll then you have a babies dick.
>>
>>16675341
stack up, meaning a physical size difference that you can't change, not how good you are in the sack. Cause from what I get, she never said you weren't good/as good/better.

For all you know, based on the info given, you are better in her mind.
>>
>>16675313
She may like me, but Im sure she remembers him each time I dont hit her cervix.
>>16675340
I just dont want to blame someone for telling the truth when its not our secret.
>>
>>16675328
>not stacking up to him
By whose measurements though? Her friends? A rulers? You can keep looking for validation from women you call whores, or try to figure out an easy numerical way to judge a relationship, but it'll be hard to find happiness doing either of those.
>>
>>16675357
I get that. That's a mature response. She was asked and told the truth. If she didn't go on to brag about how good it felt, I would try not to worry.

Also, our brains are hardwired to tell us things to make us survive. In the modern world, it generally means negative thoughts (since survival isn't the #1 issue most of the time). Telling yourself that she thinks about you every time you don't hit her cervix is just an unnecessary negative thought. Unless she tells you otherwise, it doesn't seem like she is unhappy with your sex life.
>>
>>16675251
This OP. People sleep around and you gotta be an adult and let bygones be bygones.
But fuck--she shouldn't have said that stuff with you there. Disrespectful as hell.

Fuck that nonsense.

Two Options: 1) drop her ass like a bag of rocks (but get your rocks off first). 2) Play that game over again and make her look like a shit gf. Talk about how you dated this one girl who gave great head 4 or 5 times a week--let her do all kinds of things to her. And how now its meh level sexy time. Fight fire with fire.
>>
>>16675341
Its a combination of everything. Part of it is just the fact that she said it. Part of it is that others know. The part I hate the most is that I know.
>>16675350
How am I supposed to believe Im better than someones who's penis is twice the size of mine.
>>
>>16675308
I'm not the guy you're replying to, but I've been married for two years, dated her for several before that, and I've never once ever said anything demeaning about my wife to our friends (excepting jokes, of course, but she gives as good as she gets and it's always very clear that they're jokes.) We've been drunk, stoned, tripped out on hallucinogens, and so angry with each other we had to feign being on speaking terms for the group we were with. We've never once had that "is it REALLY a good idea to say that?" kill switch fail us -- in public. Obviously we've said all kinds of horrible shit to each other behind closed doors that we later regretted, and I'm sure we've been visibly irritated with each other in public, but never said anything demeaning, humiliating, or degrading to my honest recollection (that's different from "angry"). I don't really think statements like "must be nice high on that pedestal" are appropriate here -- that's not saintly behavior, it's just not that hard.

Incidentally, I've made it an inviolable rule never to roll my eyes at my wife either. I might lose control and call her an entitled fucking bitch (although I certainly try not to) but I decided a long time ago that the casual disregard that that expression communicated, that "I can't even take you seriously right now" vibe, was toxic and completely inappropriate in a relationship. I think it's a similar line in the sand.

I can't tell how old the OP is, missed it if he said. He seems youngish. If his girlfriend is pretty young I might be willing to chalk it up to not having internalized what appropriate behavior is yet, and maybe not being accustomed to controlling herself while drunk. If she's a little older (mid-twenties or later)? I'd absolutely consider it a sign of a character flaw.
>>
>>16675357
Like no girl likes getting their cervix rammed if they are intelligent and not trying to preplan pregnancies as auto C sections. Having a bruised cervix can cause natural birth complications like bursting a vein.
>>
>>16675376
>How am I supposed to believe Im better than someones who's penis is twice the size of mine.

Because she is with you. If she wanted a bigger dick, she wouldn't be. Or she would have tons of 8in, super wide dildos and would rather fuck those than you. Bigger isn't truly better and real women who want a real relationship will tell you this over and over. It's about the connection and the care that you give to making sure that she feels good. 90% of women don't orgasm from vaginal penetration anyhow, so chances are, big dick dude didn't do better than you.

But I think you're beating yourself up over what-ifs, rather than being happy you are in a happy relationship with a woman who loves sex with you.
>>
>>16675373
>get in argument about it
>break up
>she tells her whore friends what happened in a biased manner
>friends go around telling people Im a tiny insecure little dick person
This is literally worst case scenario
>>
>>16675383
Again, it's called making a mistake. And I agree, it does sound like a young couple, a woman who has some growing to do. And maybe it's different because I've had friends that you could say that around. Or maybe because saying that, to me, is not humiliating. It's just a fact that one guy is bigger than me. By what the OP has said during the discussion, she never said that big dick guy was better. Maybe I missed it, but stating a fact like size is different from saying "but your little dick doesn't do it for me, I need a monster." Again, maybe I missed it, but he never made it sound like she didn't enjoy sex with him or enjoyed it more with big dick guy.
>>
>>16675391
Then grow a pair and move on dude. Keep fucking her and be happy. Just avoid those shit friends if you can.

Don't let that stuff stand again though. Either go and drink and have fun--or say fuck that I am gone call me when you need a ride. Who sits around while their girl is playing fuck fuck games with their girlfriends?
>>
>>16675385
She said she enjoyed sex. And if you go off of what the other whores expounded then girls like when 'only the squishy-head bumps, not the hard part'. Fucking whores. I thought women dont even have 8 inch vaginas.
>>16675386
I dont think anyone my age would let someone else know they had a sex toy.
>90% of women don't orgasm from vaginal penetration anyhow
Ive heard this statistic told in so many ways with so many numbers I dont believe it anyone who says it knows what theyre talking about. I like to think that my girl isnt laying when she says she got off.
I know this could and is mostly be in my head. Which is why I cant talk to her about it. Its just eating at me.
>>
OP I'm not sure why you even posted in the first place. EVERYONE in this thread has legitimately been giving great advice to you and you keep rejecting it and taking your gfs side. No one should talk shit about their partner in front of friends or others, be mature and talk about it together. I seriously don't get you bro.
>>
>>16675419
Everythings easier to see on the outside when you have nothing to lose and your ego isnt the one damaged.
>>
>size matters

No it doesn't.

Foreplay capability matters more.
>>
>>16675158
I almost fell like this is bait. Me and every friend I've talked to on the subject agree that big cocks assent that great. They fucking hurt and are uncomfortable as hell. The guys who usually have big cocks are also always over confident in their sexual abilities, and as a result ate usually actually pretty bad at sex.
>>
This thread with its image is perpetuating rape culture every time someone bumps it
>>
>>16675416
Studies don't lie. Go find some peer reviewed articles on it. One such study that I used for a paper during college said that out of all the women (1000 I think) females that were organized, ages 18-65ish, only 11% said they orgasm every time from vaginal sex, while 10% also said they have NEVER have orgasmed from vaginal sex only.

It is uncommon, but not unheard of. My wife has only orgasmed from vaginal sex twice, once when she was on top, and once when she was rubbing herself during. Doesn't make me feel like less of a man because I can take care of her needs other ways, and the sex we have, we both enjoy. Just like your girl probably does.

Point is, if you trust her that she orgasms from your dick inside her, what's the issue? She's clearly enjoying it, no matter the size!
>>
>>16675448
The OP image? How so? Not disagreeing, just genuinely wanting to know why you say that. I think it's a dumb image for the sake of some dumb humor, but I don't see that. Please educate me if you don't mind :)
>>
>>16675449
If she's rubbing her clit, that doesn't count as just vaginal sex.
>>
>>16675466
Fair enough :P Must be getting tired. Either way, I ain't concerned. Sex is great whether it's my dick, my mouth, or my hands that make her crazy. And I've never heard any complaints :P
>>
>>16675444
Well if it was just talk about how bad big cocks are I might have bottled it up without coming here.
But you should have seen the whores faces.
>>
>>16675464
That absolutely has to be a troll.
>>
>>16675479
That's a good outlook to have.

Of the 10 girls I've had sex with, only about 4 of them could cum from penetration alone. Fortunately my wife is one of them.
>>
>>16675448
The image is supposed to give perspective to sizes because no one knows what an inch is. Whats the rape culture part.
>>
>>16675489
Youre a real prick
>>
I used to think there was something wrong with me for not liking the pain, I thought that was the only "enjoyment" girls got from sex. That moans were from pain.
I'm still not sure if it feels different for some girls, or if they just enjoy the feeling. For me it just feels like sensitive skin being stretched. Which... hurts. Now I'll never have a way to truly test this, but I imagine it's similar to guys who have trouble pulling back their foreskin. They can to a certain point, and then it hurts too much. Same idea of trying to stretch sensitive skin in a way that is painful.
Also it'd be easy enough to emulate the pain if I wanted. Just need to not have sex for awhile, or go quickly to sex without as much foreplay. That gives me the "little pain" of being stretched. So, really hard for me to see it as a good thing.
>>
>>16675449
There are times when I cant get her off. Could be because shes thinking of him and wishing for me.
either way it just hurts knowing the even if she enjoys me, she probably enjoyed him more. Like I just want to be the best shes had but know that no matter what I cant fill her up the same way. I cant overwrite his memory. If it were just a inch I would feel like I could still win.
>>
>>16675493
???
>>
>>16675501
Stop being so insecure. All these things that are going through your mind probably haven't even crossed hers.
>>
>>16675385
Speak for yourself, I love it.
As long as it isn't too strong. I really like the slight-pain-but-not-really that comes from having my cervix hit.

The funny thing is, pretty much any dick can do this (and it doesn't even depend /that much/ on the position). I can feel my cervix with my fucking finger. I had a bf with a 12 cm dick and he hit my cervix everytime I was on all fours.
>>
>>16675494
I dont know if this analogy works. A lot of things dont feel good unless you are incredibly aroused.
>>
>>16675501
or it could be because she's hungry.
or it could be because she's thinking about a TV show.
or it could be because she's worried about work.
or it could be because she's feeling kinda sick or tired.
or it could be because you are too much in your own head and not communicating for her needs.

It took me YEARS to be able to get my wife off when we first started dating, without her help. We were both so stressed about it, she never could. Finally we just said, if it feels good, who cares about the end? And then we started talking and she showed me what's best. And now it's like riding a bike, only more fun.

There's 1000 reasons why females have a more difficult time orgasming. Your reason is likely the lowest on the list. Remember, she is with you. If she wanted better, she would leave you and get better. Clearly you're doing something right.
>>
>>16675512
The fact that she realized that I was in the room and felt the need to say something to make me feel better makes me feel otherwise.
>>
>>16675519
THIS! Was gonna mention it, but got distracted. There's loads of positions that are especially good for deep penetration. Research those positions, try em, and I'm guessing she will appreciate it as much as you do (or she won't actually because she doesn't actually like the cervix hit as much as you think she does).
>>
>>16675524
Yeah I guess it could be worse. Like she could say I never got her off.
Guess I just need to accept defeat gracefully here.
>>
>>16675533
I might have mistyped here. She'll appreciate it because they're fun positions, and if she really is into it, then that's one more way you're better.
>>
>>16675501
>If it were just a inch I would feel like I could still win
And this is why no one can help you, you're taking inches as measure of how good it feels, even when people are telling you that's not the case.
You can hold onto that mindset, break up, look for a girl who has never had over 5 inches, and know that you're keeping her from having better sex.
Or you can figure it isn't some mass conspiracy that half the girls are in on and half are oblivious to, that people actually have different preferences when it comes to what feels good.
>>
>>16675528
She was stating facts during a drinking game of what the biggest size she's been with was. Not really that big of a deal. I'm surprised it was a fact that you didn't already know, but I guess some people don't like talking about their sexual histories.

But honestly, when I'm with someone I have genuine feelings for, I pretty much forget what it's even like being with other guys. Sex for women is a lot more emotional than guys. For me at least, my feelings toward the guy are a lot sexier than the size of their junk.
>>
>>16675538
I don't understand how having a girl who loves you, who has sex with you, and who you care about is defeat.

But that's why no one here can help, and I'm not gonna waste more time trying.
>>
>>16675549
>Or you can figure it isn't some mass conspiracy
Maybe if we werent told all our lives that bigger is better and all of those 6" or more 7" or more jokes then I wouldnt be having this problem.
You never hear about 6" or less. Or 7" or less demands.
Theres usually some truth to these jokes
>>
>>16675550
Right? I knew my wife's sexual history right away when we started getting sexual, and it wasn't long after we were talking about all that stuff and laughing about it, right before we had great sex.

Now I can't even remember what my previous girlfriend's parts looked like, much less if she was good or not. Cause all I know is my wife is awesome. Hope OP can realize that too someday.
>>
>>16675158
Honestly there's two things going on here:
1) You gotta let it stop bothering you, if she's with you and fucking you it's for a reason, enjoy.

2) Your girl needs to learn what is never appropriate to say even when drunk; I had a girl say something about past lovers in front of me and once upon a time I let it bother me too, to which I very unwisely said "I suppose you think you blow the best?". She honestly had more issues residual form that comment than I did, and it's kind of this elephant in the room. We all know there's some animosity to be had about dick size amongst past lovers etc and not throwing roll of the dice genetics in each others faces, but honestly I feel worse about what I said than the feeling I had from being where youre at. But it comes full circle. If she doesn't see anything wrong with emasculating you for humor, as dirty as it is, reciprocating is the painfully effective way to not have shit exes did or do or whatever have thrown in your face.

After the fact though you tell her this: "Remember they're exes for a reason and I'm with you now for a reason", because its true and it's also the answer to why you shouldnt let it bother you once you get past the inconsideration part.

Godspeed
>>
>>16675553
Im not married. Weve been together for a few months. I doubt she thinks as strongly for me as you think.
>>
I don't really get how you gonna "connect" with her after this.
You telling me her friends didn't know your dick size? or that you dick wasn't as big as her EX?
Please, treat her like shit and dump her. I take that you are a decent person so you will probably feel like shit after disrespecting her, but you will see how she will cry in front of you and that will change you... for the better.

You will see
>>
>>16675562

People are told all kinds of stupid shit when they're young. Do you still believe in Santa? Do you go to therapy over the "parental betrayal" because you're a giant weeping vagina? No? Then stop fucking crying over stupid shit, fagmo.
>>
>that women/kuck replying in this thread

lmao fucking bitch, he should be gratefull that a fucking whore is with him huh? "hey thanks for fucking me women, i should be doing something right eh? "
>>
>>16675566
Yes, thank you.

My husband isn't the biggest person I've been with, but past boyfriends seem like a distant memory. I barely even remember what it was like being with them.
>>
>>16675584
You legit sound crazy.
>>
>>16675590
Never believed in santa. I was a suspicious kid and a day care teacher tried to pretend to be santa once and I called her out on it.
>>
>>16675493
Go back to tumblr you dumpster baby
>>
>>16675584
see>>16675391
I dont want to lash out over my insecurities. And theres a potential that doing so will make me regret it far more than anything else. I can see the regret of a poor decision already so Im going to try and avoid that.
>>
>>16675590
This isnt comparable and you should feel the same for trying to paint it as so.
>>
As a dude with a big dick (just shy of 8, not amazing girth tho) my current girlfriend is the only one who I've ever been able to fuck the way I want. The rest complained about sex, and it got in the way. A lot. Like, fuck my sex life alot. So, I want you to understand that in a lot of ways, you're better equipped than I am.

As for her behaviour, she was answering honestly, which is a good thing. Her friends though, should have known better. You don't do that. It would be like them asking you about the tightest pussy you ever had, and you going in depth to describe it. She didn't need to go in depth.

But, I gather she was drunk.
Your feelings are justified, her actions hurt you, you need to open up to her and talk about it, with an emphasis on how to restore your confidence.

For me, whenever I'm feeling insecure (everyone's got reasons) we have really passionate sex, with a lot of kissing, fondling, and oral sex. Lots of talking about thigs we love about the other, and their body. That works for me.
>>
>>16675616
Good point
It's still something to talk about desu.
>>
Did you, by any chance, let her know that what she said made you feel bad? You know, actually communicate with her?
>>
>>16675621
>big dicks are bad
No one likes to hear feel good shit when theyre insecure about something.
>>
>>16675621
Not OP but good on you mate for posting some sweet advice. There's some good shit in this thread.
>>
>>16675626
Can you outline how you imagine a conversation about that would go.
>>
>>16675644
Thanks, I try, especially when it's dudes talking about their feelings. This place is like the mecca for dudes who need to talk about shit they aren't comfortable talking about in person. We need more of that, especially in America.
>>
>>16675590
Eh, you need better examples than that. More like about how people relate to each other. Stuff like never text, always wait three days before calling, guys are never interested in being friends with girls and it's always a ploy to get sex, girls are never interested in being friends with guys and laugh about getting to use them for emotions while not having to give them sex.
Those are the sorts of "absolutes" that absolutely make things harder for everyone just trying to do their best to navigate life.
>>
>>16675649
Not him, but

Hey, remember the night we went out eith your friends and you all played a truth game, the one where you talked in detail about how huge obe of your exes was? Yeah, I'm feeling pretty insecure about that. I'm not sure if I just need to be reassured, or what, but I know that I need it to come from you.
>oh babe, thx so much 4 telling me <3 im so sorry about that, those catty whores are like, so tactless. Do you have something in mind?
Well, lets start by cuddling. (Rest face inbetween them tittays) I don't want you to lie to me, but regarding cock size, just use tasteful omission of details that you think might make me feel insecure. Dudes and our worrying about cock sizes, right? That isn't really going to help me right now though. So for right now, would you make love to me, and really pour all of your love and desire for me into it?
*hot nsfw blowjob/sex scene ensues, op feels sexy again.*

Also, words go a long way. The best dirty talk is simply to say how much you desire your partner, parts of them, things they do, etc.
>>
File: 1447111781178.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1447111781178.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>16675158
>if you break up with her you will never find another girl
>if you stay with her you will forever feel inadequate, however she will put with you because she sees something in you, at least for now.

i chose to break up with my girl, and am lonely as fuck to this day. Hang on to her as long as you can, pencil dick.
>>
>>16675670
Those rules are always portrayed as advice from some douchebag. The bigger is better rule is extremely consistent. You want to cut down a man. Tell him his dick is small. If hes under 6 then youve damaged his ego. You dont get told that texting makes you inferior.
>>
>>16675702

>monumental display of autism
>>
>>16675670
That's some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Do you think the Kardashians are role models?

If you want a better example try this: My dad works at Nintendo and he totally said that you can catch a Mew if you get all 150 Pokemon and then delete your save file. Do you know what kind of fuckheads say shit like this? The same ones who told you that garbage. You're gullible, and looking for whatever easy answers fit your narrative of a bleak life.
>>
>>16675717
Its basically a transcript of how my gf and I handle this, minus the stupid shit I added in as what she said.

Have fun not connecting with your partner, if you ever get one you prepubescent pygmy.
>>
>>16675733
You ignore the problem and indulge in carnal desires to distract you. Not him but its a pretty terrible way of handling things. Nothing an adult would do.
>>
>>16675649
"Hey, look, there's something I need to talk to you about."

"Okay. What's up?"

"You remember a few nights ago, when you had that conversation with your friends about the biggest guy you'd been with? I really don't think the way you answered that was appropriate. I realize that's not how you meant it, but no guy wants to have to sit there and listen to his girlfriend talk about how huge her ex's dick was. I don't think I'm unreasonable for being upset."

"Oh fuck. Damn. Damn, I'm sorry, I was pretty drunk that night. I wasn't trying to compare you two, I just thought I was answering the question, but I didn't think about it at all. I'm sorry."

"Thanks for the apology. I know you didn't mean to embarrass me, but it was pretty upsetting."

"I'm really sorry, sweetie. Let me know if there's anything I can do to make it right. Just so you know, you're way better in bed than him, anyway."

"Thanks. You know what might actually help?"

"Yeah?"

"Maybe we could sort of trim him down to my size. I know it's insecure of me, but I'd really feel better if I knew your ex didn't have such a huge dick."

"Oh ... yeah, okay. Yeah, I could invite him out to catch up, and then maybe spike his drink or something. I have a pretty sharp meat cleaver in my apartment."

"The pact is sealed. Want to have crazy, dysfunctional sex on the kitchen counter and talk about it further?"

"Oh, do I ever!"

[sounds of kissing and heavy breathing fill the room]
>>
>>16675784
A classic 4chan Romance Novel were there ever
>>
>>16675767
Ignore the problem? The problem is that he's insecure, what better way to soothe his insecurity than for her to show him he has nothing to be insecure about?>>16675784
What the fuck did i just read
>>
Is 14 cm considered small ? 0_0
Panicking a little bit desu here
>>
>>16675830
>what better way to soothe his insecurity than to ignore it and indulge in carnal desires
You cant ignore your problems when youre an adult.
>>
>>16675831
>is smaller than average small?
Average is small anon.
>>
>>16675868
What's the average ? Am I really considered small ?
>>
>>16675872
The world thinks its 6"
>>
>>16675878
Okay then, guess.this can be the tipping point for me .
Bye world
>>
>>16675831
>>16675872
Stop being a fucking kid
The world average is like 5'.

Literally who cares. some women don't even notice.
Most of women never watched a single porn in their lives and if they did i can guarantee you that it was lesbian
>>
Break up with her, she has little empathy and emotional/social intelligence. Her friends sound the same. Absolute fuckwits. Not all females are like this or think this way OP, sorry that happened

Femanon out
>>
>>16675174
you think you don't stack up to her ex? they aren't together and you are the one that is with her so obviously you are winning, if you have to think of it as a competition.
>>
>>16675649
>tell her what she said made you feel bad
>she apologizes because she probably didn't realize at the time, corrects her actions in the future

How the fuck do you think it would go?
>>
SMART MONEY'S ON THE MAN WITH THE HORSE COCK
>>
>>16677077
Yeah, because girls love only being able to do certain positions without pain.
>>
Why do girls do this shit? I get that they have preferences but they always make it public and embarass their current guys
>>
>>16677271
Because they look for validation among their friends
Chances are OPs gf is drastically exaggerating the size of her ex bf cock to seem cooler
>>
>>16677246
Who cares what the girl wants or feels.
>>
>>16677724
Ah man, you're so edgy.
>>
>>16675158
hitting the cervix is much more about position than it is size. certain positions you won't hit it at all because the direction of your thrust basically pushes against the back wall of the vaginal cavity instead of the cervix.
Also, women always, ALWAYS over-estimate size. Even when comparing it to things.
lastly, your woman should never talk about your penis size with others.
Also, the bigger guys rarely get anal sex. So if you haven't tried that yet, it might be something she'll enjoy because she can feel full without it being downright uncomfortable.
>>
>>16677737
Anal is top tier and I'm just shy of 7"
It all depends on the girl
>>
>>16677728
You don't just fuck till you get off and then stop?
>>
>>16677741
Maybe you misunderstood
Bigger guys (6" doesn't count) rarely get anal sex
this is because most women can't handle something that large unless they've been with someone smaller, and worked their way up (or used toys)
But just about every study ever done shows that while over half of girls will try anal at some point, waaaay more rarely do it than do.

And size is a definite factor to that.

Regular sized guys (5-7) shouldn't give the girl too much difficulty
but 7+ (or particularly girthy guys) will.
>>
>>16677737

>>16677737
>lastly, your woman should never talk about your penis size with others.

Lel'd. Why not? My friends and I discuss everything, there's literally nothing we can't or won't talk about. I know the approximate dick size of every guy they've been with. I'm sure the guys I've been with have talked about the size of my breasts before. No big deal. I'm seeing a guy right now that has a PERFECT dick, I assure you my friends are going to know about it!

I'd never, ever undermine him or talk about the size of my ex (especially if he was a lot bigger), though, that's unnecessary and mean as hell. I'd feel so inferior if my BF and his friend sat down and compared me to his former lovers, knowing they were tighter etc. Fuck that bullshit.

I'd honestly be broken and break up with that bitch.

>>16675885
>Most of women never watched a single porn in their lives

Again I must lel. What do you base this on??????? I don't know a single girl that hasn't watched porn and 9/10 do it regularly, I discuss it openly with my female friends, recommend each other stuff etc! I do agree we don't care much about penis size in general, find few male porn stars attractive and know it's not reality, but we watch it just as much as you do. Women are sexual beings too m8
>>
>>16675158
You shouldn't be around girls like that OP; just saying. Nothing will ever satisfy them if they're the kind that's obsessed with size and not the act

This is coming from a woman that met women like this. Either treat your gf like a fwb without telling her and enjoy the ride and say fuck it; or leave her and go soul searching for another girl that's actually proper

My two cents. It'd probably be best for you to ignore what she said and choose the first option until you find a good proper girl and then cut the one you currently have off.
>>
Don't know man. If I was in your shoes I think I'd have booted her squarely in the cunt for that. Disrespectful Ho.
>>
>>16677799
>I'm sure the guys I've been with have talked about the size of my breasts before
You can gauge breast size when a chick isn't naked. My buddies and I don't talk about sex that much or what girls we've fucked pussies look like
"I fucked Jessica last weekend" is usually all that needs to be said.
Guys don't kiss and tell like girls do.
>>
>>16677799
dicks aren't breasts
do you think the guys you've been with talk about how your vagina looked?
Most women I know would murder men for that.
>>
>Lying on the internet
Why bother?
>>
>>16675158
This is why you shouldnt let your gf drink alone, shoulda joined her OP
>>
Drunk people hang out with drunk people. Pot heads hang out with pot heads. Cops hang out with cops. So tell me, who do whores hang out with? >>16675158
>>
>>16675158
ayy

prepare to get cucked faggot

She's got that 8 incher in her mind now and will crave it again.
>>
>>16675723
>Do you think the Kardashians are role models?
Do I? No. Do I think there are people who believe they are though? Yes.
Not sure what you're trying to argue. I don't think people should follow those rules. They are things I've heard repeated though. I was saying they're stupid, and I've seen people try to follow them.

>>16675714
>You dont get told that texting makes you inferior.
You certainly do on /adv/ kek. I know it's not as widespread, but something being repeated more doesn't make it more factual. It just makes more people believe that it's factual.

Again, I wasn't saying I believe those things. A lot of people do though, and stress over it. Maybe I shouldn't have said "absolutely make things harder for everyone". I thought it sounded funny and I hadn't slept.
>>
Look into PE. That solved all my self-esteem issues. Also break up with her.
>>
>>16679247
>Look into breaking your dick
>>
>>16679359
lol if you wish
>>
>>16678191
It's true. She will never ever forget it. As long as your relationship is solid though, and she loves you, it won't matter. But the minute she falls out of love, I guarantee you she will find someone of equal or greater value of Sir 8" Banana McCervix Bumper. Can confirm, I'm a girl, and that's what I did.
>>
>>16679381
>Sir 8" Banana McCervix Bumper
Kek. Finding an 8" is unlikely. And you say you are a girl but I doubt girls really care about banana shaped penises.
>>
>>16679383
Naw, I didn't specifically go looking for a banana dick. However, I did go back to my own "biggest dicked" guy, also my ex. His was actually pretty damned close to 8", huge base, I couldn't even fit my mouth around the base, or close my hand around it. His was more sea cucumber shaped, but strait. My only complaint is that his head doesn't have much of a mushroom look to it. My current bfs dick is much smaller and looks completely different, but it has such a lovely head on it. His is definitely the best looking dick I've ever seen. Honestly, balls are, in my opinion, just as important as the shape and size of a dick. I love a heavy, somewhat large pair of balls, with a light spattering of hair. Nothing grosses me out more than tiny cherry balls, or skinny pencil dicks. So many guys are under the impression that a long dick is a big dick. I'd much rather have a 5" fat cock than a skinny poker of a penis. Thank god I've only experienced one personally, but it was downright painful, like I was having a Pap smear, and did nothing for me at all.
>>
>>16679417
Whats the cutoff for girth? How skinny is too skinny?
>>
>>16675158
OP I have struggled with this same thing. I just couldn't wrap my head around it. I would talk to my women. My women trusted me enough to tell me the truth. And the truth is represented here too:
>>16679381
But also here:
>>16677801
I can confirm via experience what both of these women are saying. OP you have to understand:
>Some women take their size preference to the extreme
Some men love big tits. Some men love a big ass. Some men don't give a flying fuck they just want to be loved, etc. People are just different. Some women need that big donkey dick. Some women don't. Some women get torn the fuck up and spend their day bleeding in a bath tub before going to the hospital because she can't handle big dicks. Some women the size of a 12 year old swallow 10 inchers. People are just different.

There is a reason that almost all men are around the same size.
>Because orgasms are fucking orgasms
Every size can make her cum. If you can't, you're doing it wrong. Maybe you can't make her cum from just penis in vagina but *surprise* most women need clit stimulation too no matter what size you are, we're talking like 80%, so fuck her while you learn to rub her or vibe her and tadaa she's cumming on your dick. And sometimes have the balls to use a bigger dildo on her if she gets off on that. Partnerships are about being good to each other.

So yeah that's great he's got a bigger, thicker dick but put me in a bedroom with him and a girl and watch me put that big dick to shame. I will hold her face to his cock while she cums on me and stare him straight in the eye with a smile. Keep your donkey dick, bitch, I don't need it.

But with most women OP, you can make her cum. And if you can make her legitimately cum on you, you're releasing the brain chemicals that get her hooked on you, regardless of your size.

Which is why I never understood why even size queens wanted to be with me. Then I realized it's because I make them actually cum lol
>>
>>16679436
I would say anything under 3.5 inches in girth would be too skinny.
>>
>>16679486
>3.5 girth
man it must suck for some guys
>>
It sucks to hear at first, I can imagine, but she is with you. That means you're doing something better than her ex.

Sure, your dick might not be as big, but as long as it's average who cares? If you know how to make your girlfriend orgasm and have passionate sex, that's what matters.

My gf told me once how she hooked up with a guy in High School who was a virgin. She said "his dick was too big, it hurt." and I felt like shit. The next day I was with her and we were about to have sex. I had the greatest erection of my life.

she was on her stomach, and I went to penetrate her, and by the third inch she cried out "I can't, you're too big, it hurts."

felt good man. I always thought my dick was average, but when I build up a ton of sexual energy I get glorious erections.

I had to pull out and give her a second to adjust, because she couldn't take it.

I then took out my sexual frustration and hate-fucked the shit out of her.

It's satisfying watching your partner squirm while you're inside her. She built you up then chopped you down, so what you do is get revenge with extremely rough orgasms. It's the most satisfying feeling in the world, so validating.

You may not have been the first, but you can be the best. Use your rage against her vagina. show her why you are better than her past partners.
>>
>>16675328
you sound like a cuck Tbh
>>
>>16677799
big fag piece of shit.

No self respecting women watches porn, you are a college hambeast with college hambeast shit friends
>>
>>16677799
>I discuss it openly
>recommend each other stuff etc!
>!
>we watch it just as much as you do. Women are sexual beings too m8

Fucking stupid bitch
>>
>>16677799
The dick is a tool wich you use to fuck
You don't fuck with your boobs.

Im not inserting my manboob in vagina
>>
Wow Im surprised this thread is still alive.
I texted my girl that I was uncomfortable with the conversation they were having in front of me and she apologized and said she didnt think theyd ask her that.
I didnt want to sound like some insecure child so I didnt tell her how devastated my ego is. I dont think I can. I really cant see her the same way. Like I just imagine her ex leaving her with a gaping hole and I dont want to have sex with her anymore.
Should I distance myself from her for a while to clear my mind. I need to rebuild my ego and her being around wont help.
>>
>>16680063
yeah, you need to cool it off.
>>
>>16680063
If you think you need to distance yourself from her, sounds like taking a "break" which is just used to ease into breaking up.
So all else in the thread aside, you should probably break up since it's already such a mess that you need distance.
>>
>>16680082
i dont think he shoukd break with her. he should just avoid her for while and see ofhe trully loves her despite rhis
>>
>>16680082
I dont want to break up and be known as the little dick faggot.
>>
Now that OP got his problem fixed, let's show him that big dicks have problems as well.

I'll start:
How do you deal with a partner that tends to have UTIs and is afraid that your dick will lead to more of them?
>>
>>16680161
You can't think like that. Even if she did think of you as a little dick faggot so what? Laugh it off and don't give a shit. Your life has value, so continue living it.
>>
>>16675158
The stuff she said might make you feel insecure but remember she is with you and not her ex for a reason. She probably cares more about you then your dick. Besides that you might wanna express to her that the things she said made you feel uncomfortable. No guy wants to hear about his girlfriends ex or be compared to them sexually. Getting mad at her wont go over well but if you calmly explain how you feel hopefully she'll understand that it wasn't really appropriate to say those things around you.
>>
>>16675885
5 feet? Damn, that's a scary thought. I think you meant 5".
>>
>The stuff she said might make you feel insecure but remember she is with you and not her ex for a reason.
Could be because her ex realized she was only with him for his dick
>>
>>16680301
I really hate this meme
>>
>>16675158
I feel like shit.
My bf was hanging around his fratboy friends and I got dragged along because I wasnt drinking. They started playing some shitty game where you talk about secrets with each other.
I guess they thought they were asking relatively innocent questions but they asked my bf whats the best tits hes been with. I was right fucking there. they may have been drunk but holy shit.
Anyways he says his ex was around DD cup and he couldnt fit his hands around one. Then he validates it by saying he once compared them to mellons. Watermellons. Ones as big as your head. No matter how you think he misinterpreted it she was definitely a monster. Im barely over A cup so of course I feel like shit. Like I cant compare. He might have been trying to comfort me but when he was pressured into talking about sex he said that he enjoyed filling his hands but only liked it when she gently crushed him and how at first its painful getting his face tittyslapped but he got used to it. Apparently her nipples pointed up like a vintage pinup model, she 'just couldnt help it'. Then the dicks start talking about how good big tits feel and how erotic they found being smothered to the point of a little suffocation feels. Oh and lets not forget how armloads of funpillows are best for boys right...
Then suddenly as if my boy remembers Im there he says the he likes smaller ones where he doesnt have to fear suffocation. Was that supposed to make me feel better. Because I feel humiliated.
Shit, I fail the handfull test. I feel like crying. I dont even want to have him buy me things anymore. The hell am I supposed to do about this.
>>
>>16675158
I don't understand how you fags can still be so insecure about your own dick, even when you're getting pussy.
>>
>>16675158
>My gf was hanging around her whore friends
Women talk about this sort of thing with their friends all the time. You know how no one likes the guy who brings his girlfriend to the regular dude's night of hanging out, playing video games, grabbing some late night food and drinks? This is that type of situation reversed.
>>
>>16680684
>breast
>private
No. You can visibly see tits and guess.
>>
>>16675207
She's dating you, not her ex.

Why do guys get so crazy about dick sizes? The average size is average for a reason.
>>
She'd feel the same if she heard you talking like that about girls you've had sex with in the past.
>>
File: wat.jpg (6KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
6KB, 278x181px
>>16679966
>No self respecting women watches porn
>>
>>16680063
Why is this bothering you so much? Why are you so insecure about it to the point that it's affected your libido. I think you are really overreacting. I guarantee you're thinking about this dude's dick more than she is.
>>
>>16680291
>laugh it off and don't give a shit
>after advising a breakup based off the girl just mentioning an exes dick size
>>
File: 1452638358670.jpg (55KB, 239x328px) Image search: [Google]
1452638358670.jpg
55KB, 239x328px
>>16679381
>a woman
>love
LMAO
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.