[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yoooosooooo I met this gitl at a party and it turns out we had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: VZM.IMG_20151206_165530.jpg (62KB, 1052x919px) Image search: [Google]
VZM.IMG_20151206_165530.jpg
62KB, 1052x919px
Yoooosooooo
I met this gitl at a party and it turns out we had a random connection walking down the sidewalk one day that got my butterflies going. But turns out shes 16 and im 22 , im not sure if i should go for it or not legal age in my state is 16 , what are your thoughs my buddy is 25 dating a 18 yo right now so makes me feel slightly better about it.

To add she seema really fun and is totally my type when it comes to style and personality.

What do?
>>
>>16674707
Don't even bother man. You're at completely different stages of life, like this girl is picking out prom dresses and you're old enough to have completed college and started a master's degree.

I just don't see what you guys would really have in common in the long run.
>>
If its legal why not?
>>
Don't do it even if it's legal. You don't want that kind of reputation, seriously.
>>
What these guys said:
>>16674726
>You're at completely different stages of life
>>16674736
>You don't want that kind of reputation, seriously
>>
>>16674726
Im kinda of behind when it comes to the stages in life desu. My last gf was 19 and in college and it came with all these expectations of where i should be in life when i didnt feel ready to pursue some career path id hate so you could swe how someone without those expectations xould be apealing so i can be the one thats on their shit this time
>>
>>16674736
Thats my worry but desu i have a shitty rep as it is for pretty much no reason im a fucking pro at ostrisizing myself. Maybe im just imagining that with anxiety but feels like people already think the worst of me even my best friend
>>
>>16674772
>so you could swe how someone without those expectations xould be apealing

This kid won't have any expectations of you because the girl doesn't know any better.

What happens when she gets older and suddenly she starts developing those expectations (which she will) and then it's ten times worse because you're even OLDER?
>>
>>16674777
Tbh = desu wtf
>>
>>16674778
Im working stuff out now, ill be where i need to be soon enough. I already beat myself up plenty.
>>
>>16674707
Op here, thought about it and its a no go for me. unless its was obvious someone is meant for eachother and everyone else picked up on it too but that doesnt even make much sense sounds like disney bs

Oh well just would be nice to have some companionship there are more .

she can be an friend and maybe we will run into eachother later since that seems to be the pattern

Prune at leisure
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.