[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being Lonley ;_;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

whats a good way of dealing with loneliness, i feel like no one cares about me and i think my place on this earth seems null. I just want to have someone i can do nice things for.
>>
>>16674611
>I just want to have someone i can do nice things for.

Volunteer somewhere.
>>
>>16674614
they won't think its creepy that some young guy choose to volunteer on his own choice? Okay then.
>>
Lately I've been feeling almost the same op. I personally just try to fill the void by just focusing on work, college and hobbies. I might try to join an club or two, maybe you should consider the same. Maybe we'll both end up making new friends?
>>
>>16674629
i do too, and i do do stuff with friends. It might have more to do with the fact of how undesirable i am.
>>
>>16674624
It's only creepy if your intentions are creepy.
>>
>>16674629
same situation with me.

this is probably the best advice, but damn, I just dont like most people. guess I'd rather just keep drinking myself to death than sorting through all of these dreadful fuckbags out here.
>>
>>16674654
#realniggashit
>>
>>16674659

>>16674629 here, I still have some old friends from high school but they don't put any effort into our friendship. Well only a select few, including me, but the inconvenience is that those who are actually making an effort went away for college. It sucks not being able to see them.
Anyways, my struggle is making new friends. I can talk to anyone casually at college and make an acquaintance or two but they never end up being true friendships. It blows.
This is why I'm hoping that if I join a club, finding people with similar interests will be fairly easy to find. Hopefully some connections will spark.
>>
File: 1450054593100.jpg (39KB, 696x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450054593100.jpg
39KB, 696x720px
OP here, i hope all of you find something that will bring you happiness!
Highschooler myself, scared ill loose the little bit of friends i have.
>>
>>16674611
Get a job. That helped me through lonelinesses. With at somewhere friendly. A burger place for example. Somewhere where the people care about what you do
>>
>>16674611
I know that feel OP. I came on here right now because I'm lonely as fuck. why are you lonely?
>>
One thing to do is there will always be desperate women. They're probably the ones you automatically filter out of existence because they're so ugly, but maybe they aren't that bad. So even if you can't be a man in any meaningful way, you can at least provide some lady with some of your genetic codex.
>>
Well first u need to live urself. Better urself in every which you u can. Take the time in the meantime to understand ur time on this earth n it's purpose. Next you need to physically n mentally get ready for love as its war. Gear up and come up with tactics and strategies. People are playing for keeps and fair game hunting..you better know what you want. Try to start with understanding universal laws....peace
>>
File: 1451324157064.png (341KB, 525x514px) Image search: [Google]
1451324157064.png
341KB, 525x514px
>>16674952
I can't get girls
A friend I had (male) who I devolved feelings for rejected me
I realized how trash I am, considering saving some money up and getting a will and funeral service set up so I can kill myself .
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.