[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate this gal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG951079.png (258KB, 449x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG951079.png
258KB, 449x452px
Yo, this girl is trying to hook up with me. I think she looks alriht but I wanna know what you guys (or gals) think.
>>
>needing other people's validation for a lay
And that's why you're still here jfc
>>
>>16673514
A solid 6 at best. Yeah, why not give her a roll in the sack?
>>
>>16673520
This. You're completely pathetic. People date cause they like the other person, not to get some sense of validation.
>>
>>16673525
This nigga gets it.
>>
>>16673514
she's p cute honestly, but then again my opinion on her looks has absolutely nothing to do on whether you should date her or not
>>
>>16673514
Go to /soc/if you want people to rate you.
No guy would make a thread like this
>>
>>16673514
Her face is about 5/10. If she has a nice body she can be about a 6. Our opinions don't matter though, yours does.
>>
>>16673514
6/10 but i agree with the last post, its all up to you, i cant just fuck her for you without pissing you off (unless you want me to)
>>
She looks like one of those 10 year old girls that get their make up done by their moms.
>>
maybe like 6/10. she's certainly not ugly but she's no 10/10.
>>
6/10 if she has a nice smile.
No way of telling how her body is, but I'm not keeping my hopes up. If nice body and nice smile, then 6/10
>>
It's not up to me, OP. what do youuu think of her?
>>
>>16673514
Looks like 14. Would not.
>>
Post a full body pic and then we'll talk.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.