[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just fuck my universe up for all time t b h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: not even meming.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
not even meming.png
422KB, 665x662px
1/2

What if not having a gf IS the problem?
I’m successful by any measure and try to do all the right things. I have a good job, good prospects. I save and invest my money. I’m fit, not ugly, get along great at work and with my family. I have friends literally all over the world, thanks to connections and travels. I can speak German conversationally. I like to read, hike, hunt, shoot, travel, golf and do normal things like tv. I’ve gone to church my whole life; the player/club lifestyle has NEVER appealed to me. I’m not the man that’s dropped out of society that entitled women and the media love to harp about.
I just want to find a girl that I can marry and have a family with. Someone that I love and want to spoil and support in life, and someone that loves me. It’s not false to say that is the one major problem I believe I face right now. And why wouldn’t it be? I figure I have about 10-15 years to get married and start a family. The struggle to continue my genetic line and fulfill my goals has a deadline. If that’s not an important issue I don’t know what is. This isn’t just “I’m lonely on the weekend”. This is “I’m afraid of dying alone”; “I don’t want my genetic line to go extinct”, “I don’t want to disappoint my parents”.
>>
>>16673456

2/2

I would never discuss these things with my friends or family for obvious reasons. The shame it would bring to bring up this problem and the sign of weakness is something I could never live with. Yet it seems like day by day it gets harder and harder. More of my classmates marry and are in LTR’s. I feel locked out of the world of love and relationships, like an outsider with no idea how to get in I know something has to change, but I don’t know what. The frustration I feel at every day seemingly slipping by, getting harder and harder to solve this problem, is almost unbearable sometimes. I want to yell at the top of my lungs and give expression to the rage and frustration I feel. It gets even worse when I think about the girls I’ve met abroad, and had NO trouble connecting to them at all. All the girls that I’ve ever had crushes on, it seems like an eternal taunt from Hell- “here is someone you could be happy in a relationship with, but you never will have the chance to begin one. You won’t even ever talk to her”. I don’t believe in the idea of one true love; I think there are multiple people that would be good for each person. So then, imagine my frustration when I consider these points, that should make things easier, and realize that I STILL can’t find anyone? I pray night after night, and nothing changes. Why would God want me to be alone for almost 10 YEARS of my life?! Every one, it seems, has a gf except me. Overachievers and underachievers, rapists and murderers, hippies and workaholics, fat people and fit people.
Maybe I should have been more involved in church when I was younger. The desire to find a wife (not necessarily marry immediately but find someone I can see myself marrying) stands front and center in my preoccupations. It’s the last big objective I have to cross off my list.
>>
>>16673456
>>16673457

To top it all off, I don't even know where I'd find a girl even if I did want to get one just for the sake off it.
>>
>>16673456
Judging by your Pepe and 'wah I need a gf to have my life complete' I assume you have a mentality of a manchild and girls must sense that too. Or you are jyst boring. Some people don't find their second half, it's a truth you have to embrace
>>
>>16673471

Filtered but thanks for the bump

>lmao this loser wants companionship lmao so stupid
>>
>>16673471
This. Jesus what a poop.
>>
>>16673490
Pepes only get used by fags sorry
>>
Tl;dr
>muh genetic lineage
>having kids for vanity's sake
>2016
I'm actually pretty glad you can't get a gf lol
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 1128x1150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1128x1150px
>>16673511

I know right? What a fucking loser. Why would you want to have kids and get married? It's 2016 come on!
>>
>>16673549
>implying parents don't secretly resent vanity kids after they stop being cute

Between that and OP thinking of some generic woman-shaped thing to patch up his life and do the actual hard part of reproducing, I forsee a bitter divorce and kid(s) with massive complexes in a decade or two.
>>
>>16673560

Yes goy, no one actually has kids out of love. All marriages fail. Yes!
>>
Nobody feels bad for OP, I like it :3
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.