[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>having a kid soon >doctors say it's going to be a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: star trek guy.jpg (29KB, 340x319px) Image search: [Google]
star trek guy.jpg
29KB, 340x319px
>having a kid soon
>doctors say it's going to be a girl
>propose the name Mandy
>my wife, my parents, her parents and our friends immediately dislike it

What's wrong with Mandy?
>>
Her dad's a faggot, that's what's wrong with Mandy.
>>
Not a very pretty name for a girl.
>>
Try Womandy, see if they like that
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 310x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 310x400px
MANdy
>>
>>16673343
Did you propose the name Amanda? It actually just straight to Mandy?

Ps: do you like Barry Manilow?
>>
>>16673372

Obviously he went straight to Mandy. Why would you consider a nickname when naming your child?
>>
>>16673350

Lol'd hahaha
>>
>>16673343
I agree with them, it's a shitty plebeian name.
>>
>>16673343
Literally has the word man in it.
Just not very feminine.

Try Maddie or Amanda
>>
>my wife, my parents, her parents and our friends immediately dislike it
Only one of those peoples opinion matter.
>>
>>16673432
If that many people already hate it, that means pretty much everyone else will hate it too.
It's an ugly name anyway. It's just Andy with an M, what the hell, that's not fit for a girl.
>>
What about Kethia, do you think my wife will approve?
>>
>>16673911
Worse than Mandy in my anonymous opinion.
>>
>>16673911
Just tell your wife there are niggers out there named Le-a. Le dasha cause that dash don't be silent. Also Johnise is a real nigger female name. My advice is name her Taz'q-er Tu-Ter Mazaq-o Glib Gkoze.
>>
>>16673930
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1R7GjwAFQSP
turn ur sound down
>>
Do you want a dyke daughter?
>>
You're a father now OP. Your job is to bring home enough surplus money for your family to spend on useless crap, not to weigh in on important decisions like this.

That being said, Mandy's a shit name.
>>
It's a boring shitty name senpai.
>>
>>16673343
It's a horrible name. Sounds like a really mean self-centered girl
>>
>>16673343
I personally hate it because this girl I knew in middle school named Mandy was a huge bitch.
>>
>>16673343
Holy shit Im having a hard time thinking of a name thats worse and not made up.
She needs a feminine name. No guy is going to see a girl names mandy and think thats cute.
>>
>>16673343
Name her Amelia.
>>
Mandy sounds cute. They hate it because feminism and shit.
Give her two names.
>Mandy Strongwymyn
That's an ok name. She can have her cute name and she can get brownie points from feminists. Win/win.
>>
>>16673343
Call her Candy instead.
>>
>>16673945
I hope this is satire.
>>
>>16673343
I must be in the minority, I don't see anything wrong with Mandy other than that it kinda sounds like a nickname. I like Amanda more, but that's just me. At least you're not naming her Mackayleh or Cassidee or some purposely misspelled trendy shit.
>>
>>16673399
>Convince wife to name daughter one of those just to call her by Mandy forever
Brilliant.
>>
>>16674527
Might as well name her Crystal with a K or something related to wine.

Just name her Mary, OP. You get your "Meh" and "ee" sounds, everyone else including your daughter gets a real girl name.
>>
>>16673343
Nothing is wrong with Mandy.

The only people whose opinions count are yours and hers. it concerns me more that she gives so much of a shit what her family thinks about her child's name. Does her family wipe your wife's ass for her too?
>>
Name her something sexy like Vivian or Veronica so she can just stroll through life on ez mode. She'll thank you later (no she won't).
>>
you should name her unique names like alexstrasza OP
>>
OP needs to tell us what his nationality or religious roots are... some names sound incredibly stupid for certain backgrounds.. and wont be accepted on those principles alone.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.