[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ looking for some help. I talk to this girl basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-1493983357370413991.jpg (610KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1493983357370413991.jpg
610KB, 1080x1920px
Hey /adv/ looking for some help. I talk to this girl basically every day whether it be on Skype or facebook. I really like her and want to share my feelings but I fear rejectio n. My sister said she wouldn't talk to me this much if she didn't like me but idk. Sorry if this is vague but I'll answer any questions. Cheers guys :^)

>pic unrelated, my dog
>>
Well if she rejects you you aren't going to be getting laid anyway so you might as well bite the bullet and figure it out.
>>
>>16673274
Idk just feel like it'll ruin the friendship since I still want to be friends with her either way
>>
>>16673295
Well, you can't expect it to be a good friendship if you're hiding your feelings from each other.
>>
>>16673300
True, but she's told me who's shes interested in (imo he's a prick) so would she tell me if she was interested or does she just see me as a friend who she can tell that stuff to?
>>
>>16673309
Ouch. Tough one. I'm not the guy you responded to, but I've been in many similar situations with various girls, mainly because I love talking to girls, but not hanging out with them in real life if it isn't sex.

Honestly that's the first sign her interest in you is fading away. Meet her in real life quick before she starts getting annoyed at you and blocks you. Been doing this with girls for years, one even I talked to for four fucking years after we decided to cut the contact because the only thing we ended up doing was fighting. All of them were really good looking and out of my league as well. So go ahead and meet up before you're completely fucked.
>>
>>16673338
Damn. Don't feel like she'd be keen on meeting up one on one, maybe in a group of friends? Ps she always tells me when guys flirt with her too.. Not sure if that's a good thing
>>
>>16673264
Get a drink with her, alcohol will help you both loosen up and be less awkward.
>>
>>16673354
If she doesn't want to meet up one on one, you aren't going to fuck her. Attempt to meet up one on one to remedy this situation.
>>
>>16673362
Good idea, thanks :^)
>>
>>16673354
It mean she's cool with telling you things but it can also mean she just doesn't give a shit about what you think of her, which also implies she's not trying to impress you or get you to fuck/like her.
>>
>>16673367
Yea, not sure if relevant but since it's summer here she'll often snap vids of her in short shorts showing legs n shit then putting the cam on her dog like that's what she was looking for. Thoughts?
>>
>>16673398
I've been through this as well and it's just teasing because she knows you're desperate. She feels like she's in power. Improve yourself, tease her gently, act like you got other bitches on the side etc without looking like you're faking too hard.
>>
>>16673425
Aite cheers m8
>>
File: 58472922.jpg (132KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
58472922.jpg
132KB, 400x400px
>>16673264
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.