[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ 23 y/o male here So I'm not definitely not a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: CV34T2WUsAA4TkQ.jpg (231KB, 1024x1820px) Image search: [Google]
CV34T2WUsAA4TkQ.jpg
231KB, 1024x1820px
Hey /adv/ 23 y/o male here

So I'm not definitely not a pedophile but I can't help but find some 16 & 17 year old girls attractive. There's just something about a girl on the cusp of reaching her sexual peak. I know it's against the law so I don't entertain my urges. I do get tempted sometimes to hook up with a girl this age, and I know I could. Is this crazy/risky/dumb? What should I do? I want to explore this somewhat risque side of my sexuality but I don't wanna break the law or hurt anyone.

Side note: the girl in the photo is 18 y/o pls don't flag my post just a reference
>>
>>16673120
Girls don't reach their sexual peak at 16/17, men do. Women don't reach their peak until their 30s.

Yes, that's dumb. You'd be fucking a literal child. You can roleplay without potentially fucking up a kid's life and vision of adult men (she will start to view men as kiddy fuckers by the time she's an adult, I speak from experience). You'd be giving a child trust issues to explore a "risque" side of your sexuality.
>>
That's not the sexual peak
>>
15-16 is legal in many (civilized) countries. It's perfectly normal, but I don't think you should break the law, you don't want to end up as a registered sex offender. Maybe take a trip to one of those countries.
>>
>>16673120
>Women don't reach their peak until their 30s.
they say that so to try and keep men interested. women peak physically at 21-22.
>>
>>16673120
They're called jailbait for a reason. Fuck with caution, anon.
>>
>>16673140
Physical attractiveness and peaking sexually aren't the same thing.
>>
>>16673131
>i know all about the emotional & mental implications on development from having sex with an older man
>FROM MY EXPERIENCE

Fuck off, no one cares about anecdotes from some idiot. For every young girl that regrets fucking an older man, there's at least one who's glad she did.
>>
>>16673153
Fuck you, kiddy diddler. There has been research done on this, it's a fact that girls and boys < 18 who have sex with older men suffer negative emotional consequences.
>>
>>16673163
It's a fact that some girls and boys < 18 who have sex with older men suffer negative emotional consequences. It's not like turning 18 magically flips a switch in people's brains, come on.

>>16673153
>there's at least one who's glad she did.
Hi.
>>
>>16673153
>For every young girl that regrets fucking an older man, there's at least one who's glad she did.
So is that what you tell yourself to help you sleep at night? Get help.
>>
>>16673168
It was a research study, and the vast majority suffered negative consequences. 18 isn't a magic switch, but even 18 year olds have years left of emotional and cognitive development. Go below that and you're definitely dealing with children.
>>
>Would you respect a 23y/o girl who had relations with a 16 y/o boy
>>
>>16673163
>>16673170

I've never fucked anyone under the age of 19, and the last 3 girlfriends I've had in the last 5 years have all been 10+ years older than me, all 35+.

You idiots are just delusional, 18 is not a magical milestone. You're not any more or less susceptible to negative emotional ramifications at that point.
>>
>>16673182
>I have no experience and know nothing about it but I am right
>>
>>16673178
I would respect it if an 18 year old girl would love to spend her time sloppily sucking my dick while I eat, suck and kiss her out with care.
>>
>>16673182
Yes you are. The brain continues developing until the age of 25. 16 year old kids have almost a decade left of emotional and cognitive development. You're fucking delusional if you think 16 year old kids are adults. They are absolutely more susceptible to negative emotional ramifications.
>>
>>16673188

if you're abused sexually or you're in a bad relationship it won't make difference what age you are, it'll be a shitty experience

conversely if both individuals are consenting (the age of consent varies from country to country) it should be fine

being 18, 16 or 23 has nothing to do with it

>experience

it's generally not a good idea to try and build a sound argument with just your own personal experience
>>
>pedo
>liking 16/17 year olds

nigger you're an adjusted male for finding girls that age hot, although by the time youre 25 youll probably want a woman who is actually as mature as you

you're also not a pedo but a ephebophile, pedos are into girls sub 12 years old and shit man
>>
>>16673189
Even if only the week before she was taking a spotty 16 y/o virginity?
>>
>>16673208
The point is that young kids can't consent because their prefrontal cortexes are still very underdeveloped, meaning they don't literally haven't developed the ability to make any major decisions. It's why 16 year olds can't sign contracts, and 10 year olds can't consent to sex with 40 year old guys in ice cream vans.
>>
>>16673120
does that bitch have a avocado tattooed on her arm...
>>
>>16673120

>move somewhere that 16 is the age of consent
>don't be fat or ugly
>profit
>>
>>16673221

Legally 16 year olds can consent. Do you think that would be legal if the scentific community agreed that they weren't developed enough to possibly consent. Basically what you're saying is 16 year old kids shouldn't have sex at all. And that's retarded for numerous reasons.
>>
>>16673237
Not everywhere. And the age of consent isn't everything, a hundred years ago the age of consent in western countries was between 9-12.

16 year old kids can have sex with other 16 year old kids. There's a difference between kids fucking each other and kids fucking each other. When two 5 year olds experiment it's called playing doctor, when it's a 30 year old and 5 year old it's called molestation.

Sex should be between people on an equal playing field. It's the same thing with the mentally retarded, it's fine if they fuck each other but it's rape when a mentally healthy adult involves themselves.
>>
>>16673237

honestly 16 year olds can barely be trusted to fucking drive, let alone do something that can possible create another child. They should be taught safe sex but no one over the age of 20 should be having sex with a 16 year old. No matter how "mature" a 16 year old may seem, they haven't had the physical or emotional development necessary to be in a healthy relationship with someone who has so much more experience.

it's a great set up for grooming and I've seen it happen a fucking lot. Teenagers experimenting with other teenagers is one thing but a fully grown man having sex with a teenage girl is indicative of the type of person he is
>>
>>16673258

Age of consent is created and established by people who know way more about it than you. Your opinions mean jack shit, and you're not any more of an authority on the potential ramifications than people who fuck younger girls.

Basically take your righteous bullshit and stick it in your ass. You have no clue what you're talking about and your misguided morality means exactly fuck all.
>>
>>16673229
A disobedient avocado.

:^)
>>
>>16673290

>appeal to authority
Something being a law doesn't make it ultimately good.
of course you don't care so long as you can get your dick wet
>>
>>16673237
>they're not emotionally or mentally prepared for it
>but their legal representatives say it's a-ok
In the context of that argument, whether or not they're legal is irrelevant. At 16, you're not mentally or emotionally capable of making rational and sound decisions like that. They can have sex, sure - with people in their age bracket. I know so many girls who fucked older guys in high school and they regret it because it fucks with their emotions.
>>
>>16673298

Again, I have never fucked a girl under 19. In fact, I'm on the flipside. I've always been attracted to older women and I've been having sex with significantly older women since I was a teen. I am approaching 30 now and my current girlfriend is 45. We are both mature, well adjusted adults.

>THE LAW IS WRONG BECAUSE BECAUSE BECAUSE

The law doesn't always get it right, but there's more consideration than you're giving credit. You are literally just a stupid moralfag
>>
>>16673327

>THE LAW IS RIGHT BECAUSE BECAUSE BECAUSE THEY SAID SO

is literally your argument.
Children should not be in relationships with adults, and adults should know better. Children gain social experience with other children, teenagers with other teenagers, and adults with other adults.

An adult trying to gain experience or give experience with a teenager is someone leveraging their power over someone with less power.
>>
>>16673452

Nah, this is what I think
>there's scientific merits and much analyzation of various data points behind the creation/refinement of most/all laws
>at this point you can't even cite anecdotal evidence except 'b-but it's so wong'

>Children should be in relationships with adults because they're exposed to more mature situations and it helps build character and teaches them how to be a functional adult.

see, I can make shit up too. The bottom line is you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I don't either, but I'm not pretending I do, especially when it's only based on personal experience
>>
>>16673327
>Advocating against fucking kids
>Moralfag
The law is wrong because people's brains are developing significantly at 16. The age of consent in the US used to be 9. That doesn't mean it was ever ok to fuck 9 year olds. Our current age of consent laws were made before we started studying the teenage brain, so before we were aware of the fact that 16 year olds are still very much children mentally.
>>
>>16673484
So with your data what would you tell the law makers the age of consent should be?
>>
>>16673290
>Age of consent is created and established by people who know way more about it than you. Your opinions mean jack shit, and you're not any more of an authority on the potential ramifications than people who fuck younger girls.
So laws should never be altered? Fuck off moron. The age of consent used to be 12 a century ago. If people still thought like you, guys would be parked outside elementary schools to pick up their girlfriends. The current age of consent laws were made a century ago when we had no knowledge of the teenage brain. It's why it's looked down upon socially even if the laws are lagging behind. You take your kiddy fucking justification bullshit and shove it up your ass.
>>
>>16673500

No you dumbass. Laws change. Read: >>16673483

Maybe the age of consent will change, maybe not. But don't fucking pretend like you know. You don't. Until you get some formal education in childhood development & womens' studies and can cite multiple reputable scientific references that are recognized by publication then you can fuck the fuck off. You have no clue and it is literal bible thumping moralfaggotry
>>
>>16673120
>I know it's against the law
It's actually not in most places, including most states in America. 16 is the most common age of consent.
>>
>>16673174
Nice source, faggot.
>>
>>16673547
https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?ContentTypeID=1&ContentID=3051

University web page with an overview, you can easily find research journals if you want a more in depth discussion of the various parts of the brain that are not yet developed in 16 year olds.
>>
>>16673563
>Literally 0 about negative impact/implications from teen girls having sex at all, much less with older men
>nothing even vaguely pointing to the quantification of a 'vast' majority if girls suffering negative emotional/behavioral ramifications resultant from having sex at all, much less with an older man

No one is disputing the fact that 16 year olds don't have mature brains you dumbass.
>>
>>16673153
Yeah, no. There is no defence for your statement. The only people that should fuck old people is other old people. Sugar daddy situations aside.
>>
>>16673583
What about fucking dogs?
How old were you when you did that?
>>
>>16673563
>It was a research study, and the vast majority suffered negative consequences.
That is literally not a source to what you were claiming.

All that said is that teens base their decisions more on emotion than logic.
>>
File: i264249_pedobear-s750x600-56164.jpg (57KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
i264249_pedobear-s750x600-56164.jpg
57KB, 750x600px
>>16673120
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.