[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asked a girl out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Fuji.jpg (219KB, 1600x1355px) Image search: [Google]
Fuji.jpg
219KB, 1600x1355px
I need your opinion on this, /adv/

Asked a girl from my year out at a metro station, she said maybe

It seemed as if she was interested in me for a long time, the general feeling was just there. Is this just a test to see if I persist? Or is it a polite way of saying no? Im not sure if I should try again or if I should just leave her be.
>>
Generally, maybe means no.

Just leave her be. If she is interested, she will start to show signs.
>>
>>16672986

I'm of the opinion that maybe probably means no but it's not a good enough answer. Don't go down like that. Be confident and tell her you want a yes or a no.
>>
>>16673000
Sadly this is truth.
>>
>>16673010
>Be confident and tell her you want a yes or a no.
That is terrible advice.
Nobody likes a pushy person.
>>
>>16673022

It's not terrible advice and no one said he has to be 'pushy' about it. She either likes him or she doesn't, nothing lost by asking her to clarfiy.

She's probably being non confrontational, and that's not okay. Fuck encouraging all that. If a chick said 'maybe' to me I would say something like

>Look, you can tell me no. My feelings won't be hurt and nothing will be awkward between us. But saying 'maybe' kinda leaves me hanging.

A mature way to handle the situation without enabling
>>
>>16673036
Then that maybe will quickly turn into a no.
>>
>>16673036
>Girl unsure of dating me.
>I'll ask for a straight answer now before she had time to think things over.

You might as well take that maybe as no and save yourself the trouble of asking her a second time.
>>
OP here with some more info:

The reason why I mention the metro station is because our train was about to leave, she said: "maybe, but our train is leaving" in a neutral tone. There she sat next to her friend and got out of the train after 5 minutes at her stop, waving at me inside and then outside of the train while walking away.

Saw her today in the hallway of our school, she held eye contact for two seconds, then looked away. Later she made a one word comment with a smile as she was walking by while I was talking with someone.

Look I know im focusing on stupid details, I just want to figure this out as soon as possible, so that I dont waste my time on her. Shes quite good with wrapping guys around her finger, so I dont want to waste more energy on her than what is necessary, even though right now I am already one of these guys.
>>
>>16673043
>>16673055

As I said, I would/do take that maybe as a no. With that implied, I wouldn't ask her a second time. I'd explain to her that giving me an actual answer about the first time I asked would be the mature, respectful thing to do. I know full well the answer is no to begin with, and you're naive/dumb if you think 'maybe' even possibly implies she's going to take the time to consider it.

Have a spine and some dignity. Don't let a broad get away with telling you 'maybe'. It means no and she needs to learn how to say it.
>>
Maybe = no.

Ask yourself what you would say if you were asked out by:
>Someone you wanted to date.
>Someone you didn't want to date
>Someone you didn't want to date and didn't want to hurt their feels / or keep them giving you attention.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.