[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make a guy be more attracted to you? I hooked-up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 9d0.png (31KB, 344x326px) Image search: [Google]
9d0.png
31KB, 344x326px
How to make a guy be more attracted to you?

I hooked-up with this guy a few times and as I understood he enjoyed it, had sex and all and I started to like him.

I know a think about him that if he gets started bored of girls he just stops replying.

Me and him don't text that often like we used to, but we still do once a day.

I don't want to lose contact with him.
What do /adv/?
>>
Keep setting up dates or just have him over to hang out. Texting is a terribly weak form of communication, it's face to face talking you need.
>>
>>16672726
Talk to someone, within his hearing range about how much you like sucking dick
>>
>>16672726
He used you as cumdumpster; you can try to text him and reach out but I'm 99% sure he doesn't care.
>>
What are you looking to get out of the exchange? a relationship? fwb? conversation?
>>
>Keep offering him sex.
>Don't expect anything in return.

Worst outcome you get a STD and a broken heart
Best outcome you realise he's not worth just as he begins to fall for you.
>>
you can't really expect a guy to be interested in a relationship with you if you spread your legs for him instantly.

sure it happens sometimes but most guys realized they don't actually like the girl once they get their main goal of hitting that pussy
>>
why are you asking a bunch of virgins to begin with? they can't get laid if their life depended on it.

just tell him you wanna go out on a date, he says no, move on, he says yes, go on the date.
>>
>>16672785
this.
offer up the asshole.
you'll win him in no time.
you might have to bleach it though.
>>
>>16672732 He doesn't really go out anywhere outside his house, probably because it's freezing cold outside. >>16672742 Next time, I'll just yell to his ear, just to make sure, that he'll hear me. >>16672755 He told me a few times he cares for me. >>16672758 A relationship. He talked with his friend, that if he'll like me the way he likes me now in the future he'll date me.
>>
>>16672798
That's great. I'd say honestly having a dude say that if he continues to like you as he does now he'll date you is a good thing.

However as a rule of thumb from a guys perspective:
If you sleep with me before you're willing to date me:

1) I'm going to respect you less, unless there's some significant reason like we're both extremely professionally busy and it's an agreed upon FWB that gives off the you're easy vibe

2) I'm going to wonder who else you might be sleeping with and if you're honest

However if he knew you liked him and he was on the fence and slept with you that's on him being in the wrong.

But good news is you seem to be mostly in the clear just don't fuck it up, but honestly if you guys aren't able to hold a conversation, there's not much of a relationship to be had, as sex w/o the other shit is just FWB.

Ways to make a guy more attracted to you?
If you want to manipulative ways that I don't recommend but are likely successful (in no particular order):

- Swallow, seriously I don't know why but this literally is like the sexual wedding ring to a dude as long as you come across as "I only want to do this for you".

- Asking to do tasks he likes with him on his terms - some dudes are happy their girl wants to watch football with them, even more enamored when it's apparent you're doing it to make us happy, however some are "thats my bro time stay out"

- Cooking : You literally have to be like a beyond terrible cook for us not to just be happy when you make us something to eat.

But I don't recommend doing the above stuff if it makes you unhappy; yeah you'll likely get what you want but i promise the relationship won't last if you're hating what you have to do to sustain it. Not to say relationships aren't give and take but just be you.
>>
I've recently been on the other end. Fucked a girl a couple of times. It was a mistake on my part: Friend of a friend plus I wasn't even that attracted to her. I feel no real guilt over it (we were both pretty clear on the "just sex") but I don't think it was completely fair to her. She later contacted me and asked for a date. I declined. No hard feelings on her end. Don't make it awkward - just ask him out on a date. If he's not into you there's not much you can do about besides moving on as quickly as possible.

And to all the guys saying you shouldn't have put out that easily in the first place: You're a bunch of sad hypocrites.
>>
This is what you girls wanted, to fuck whoever whenever without anyone saying anything. What's the problem?
>>
>>16672726

He looks like a player, you're probably just another pussy to him.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.