How to make a guy be more attracted to you?
I hooked-up with this guy a few times and as I understood he enjoyed it, had sex and all and I started to like him.
I know a think about him that if he gets started bored of girls he just stops replying.
Me and him don't text that often like we used to, but we still do once a day.
I don't want to lose contact with him.
What do /adv/?
you can't really expect a guy to be interested in a relationship with you if you spread your legs for him instantly.
sure it happens sometimes but most guys realized they don't actually like the girl once they get their main goal of hitting that pussy
why are you asking a bunch of virgins to begin with? they can't get laid if their life depended on it.
just tell him you wanna go out on a date, he says no, move on, he says yes, go on the date.
>>16672732 He doesn't really go out anywhere outside his house, probably because it's freezing cold outside. >>16672742 Next time, I'll just yell to his ear, just to make sure, that he'll hear me. >>16672755 He told me a few times he cares for me. >>16672758 A relationship. He talked with his friend, that if he'll like me the way he likes me now in the future he'll date me.
That's great. I'd say honestly having a dude say that if he continues to like you as he does now he'll date you is a good thing.
However as a rule of thumb from a guys perspective:
If you sleep with me before you're willing to date me:
1) I'm going to respect you less, unless there's some significant reason like we're both extremely professionally busy and it's an agreed upon FWB that gives off the you're easy vibe
2) I'm going to wonder who else you might be sleeping with and if you're honest
However if he knew you liked him and he was on the fence and slept with you that's on him being in the wrong.
But good news is you seem to be mostly in the clear just don't fuck it up, but honestly if you guys aren't able to hold a conversation, there's not much of a relationship to be had, as sex w/o the other shit is just FWB.
Ways to make a guy more attracted to you?
If you want to manipulative ways that I don't recommend but are likely successful (in no particular order):
- Swallow, seriously I don't know why but this literally is like the sexual wedding ring to a dude as long as you come across as "I only want to do this for you".
- Asking to do tasks he likes with him on his terms - some dudes are happy their girl wants to watch football with them, even more enamored when it's apparent you're doing it to make us happy, however some are "thats my bro time stay out"
- Cooking : You literally have to be like a beyond terrible cook for us not to just be happy when you make us something to eat.
But I don't recommend doing the above stuff if it makes you unhappy; yeah you'll likely get what you want but i promise the relationship won't last if you're hating what you have to do to sustain it. Not to say relationships aren't give and take but just be you.
I've recently been on the other end. Fucked a girl a couple of times. It was a mistake on my part: Friend of a friend plus I wasn't even that attracted to her. I feel no real guilt over it (we were both pretty clear on the "just sex") but I don't think it was completely fair to her. She later contacted me and asked for a date. I declined. No hard feelings on her end. Don't make it awkward - just ask him out on a date. If he's not into you there's not much you can do about besides moving on as quickly as possible.
And to all the guys saying you shouldn't have put out that easily in the first place: You're a bunch of sad hypocrites.