[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being attracted to little girls better than being gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160108_101731.jpg (69KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160108_101731.jpg
69KB, 960x540px
Is being attracted to little girls better than being gay? Like in a moral sense
>>
Both is wrong m8
>>
Don't worry about it.

Some little girls are more attractive than others, right? And some guys are more attractive than others, right?
Boom, you're a gay pedophile. Humans are attractive.
>>
>>16672053
So what do you do?
>>
>>16672070
Morally, neither.
>>
As long as it's stays inside your head it doesn't matter.

But if you were to start acting out these fantasies in the real world, being gay is probably better.
>>
>>16672076
Yeah , the worst I've done is when I was with a family member who's 5 and when she benr over to pickup a toy on all fours I grabbed her butt and squeezed it cause it was really tempting , but that's it.
>>
>>16672093
Already blew it, anon. She will always have that memory now. One day she'll squeal. Now you're getting 20 years because you're a fucking pedo.
>>
>>16672051
>Is being attracted to little girls better than being gay?
I doubt anyone to the left of the Westboro Baptists would say so, and even the WBC would probably put them on roughly equal footing. You might have to go to Uganda to find someone who wpuld say this (and even most Ugandans would probably be aghast at the suggestion)
>>
>>16672100
No! She's s only 5. She thought it was a game.... She won't remember
>>
Anon, remember. Grooming is just as bad. Don't get too friendly with children.
>>
>>16672111
Just keep telling yourself that anon
>>
>>16672114
Wtf is grooming man? I'm in class right now so my messages are quick so people can't tell what I'm n taking about
>>
>>16672119
But the people on the deep web made it feel normal..
>>
>>16672123
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming
>>
>>16672131
Well I don't do that so..
>>
>>16672133
Ok anon. Keep playing "games" with your little family members.
>>
>>16672136
I'm not a child molester or anything
>>
>>16672160
Keep telling yourself that, anon. We believe you. The courts do, too!
>>
>>16672160
>I was with a family member who's 5 and when she benr over to pickup a toy on all fours I grabbed her butt and squeezed it cause it was really tempting , but that's it.
>I'm not a child molester or anything

Seriously.
>>
>>16672176
I'm still in highschool ...
>>
>>16672189
Then go for freshman girls. If they still aren't young enough for you, you're fucked in the head. Now post some creepshots you fucking freak.
>>
>>16672189
Then what?
If you did it with a sexual intent, you have molested her.
>>
>>16672195
I like girls around the age of 5
>>
>>16672285
Then act on those feels and take your punishment like a man, or cut your testicles off to control your hormones.
>>
No, not at all. Being gay isn't even immoral. Nobody gets hurt if you're gay. Liking little girls is fucking wrong.
>>
>>16672304
I want to keep my dick BUT I also dont want to be raped in jail
>>
>>16672320
So don't molest children?
God troll threads are such low quality these days
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1187x899px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1187x899px
>tfw this whole thread
>>
>>16672320
You don't don't understand how irresistible little girls are
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 1920x1200px
Don't worry anon. We're gonna gonna get you the help you deserve. FBI has been notified of your actions.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.