[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women like Russians so much? At least here in Portland,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: meanwhileinrussia.jpg (131KB, 655x442px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhileinrussia.jpg
131KB, 655x442px
Why do women like Russians so much?

At least here in Portland, they're so affectionate and flirter with Slavic men. Whether actually from East Europe or just native Portlanders of Slavic descent. And some of these fucks are chubby, out-of-shape assholes with no physically attractive traits to speak of. Yet still, they're always popular with girls. Gorgeous girls too. Why?
>>
Cus they've got ballz
And you're a pussy white collar
>>
Hи paзy видeл этy пpoиcхoдить в Пopтлeндe.

I take it you also buy into the BBC memes from /pol/ and /r9k/ alike. Or think women go for brash, abusive men. A common Russian stereotype.
>>
BIG
>>
>>16671931
Russian men are actual men

Not limp wristed beta faggots

All the bitch ass russian men got killed off by the mongols, muslims, nazis, and communists
>>
>>16671934
>>16671949
What those who just look Russian? Came across few of those who aren't Slavic or act Slavic. And yet women are around them just the same, even if they're repulsive fat fucks.
>>
I have never seen this, but who knows. The only thing I do know is that Russian men come on a LOT stronger, so some women are more receptive to that.
>>
>>16671931
I just think they're fucking adorable. Combination of accent and attitude that I've experienced is super cute. Not necessarily in a fuckable way, but I do like it.
>>
>>16671941
>BBC
>meme

Sigh, white guys are so insecure.
>>
File: lovelovelove.jpg (32KB, 523x523px) Image search: [Google]
lovelovelove.jpg
32KB, 523x523px
>>16671931
My soon-to-be husband is Russian. He's a man. Like a stereotypical manly man. Gets up early, fucks me, works out, goes to work and works his ass off. He came here as an immigrant at 16, did like 2 years of community college, didn't even finish, but came to own two companies. He's confident, funny, and extremely sweet and thoughtful towards me. His only flaws are that he's not the best at dealing with his emotions, i.e. he holds grudges with people that have wronged him rather than talking things out. Again, stereotypical manly man. He's also hot as hell (tall, muscular, slightly tanned, piercing blue eyes), facial structure of the gods, and has that adorable fucking accent. What's not to love? All his sisters are beautiful, but I haven't met any of his brothers so I only have him as my one example. All of his sister's husbands are Ukrainian. They're fat but hard-working, and not bad-looking from what I can tell. But they're Ukrainian, whereas he's from Siberia, sooo
>>
Confidence

Russian men tend to be idiots, but they are confident and forward
>>
>>16671956
Because if they look and act Slavic, they probably look and act like men.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.