[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
tattoo
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
im thinking abot doing a small tattoo
where do you think is a good place for a small tattoo?
what should i tattoo?
>>
I'm not gonna suggest what you put on your body but if it's something small maybe under the wrist or the neck if your not sensitive there.
>>
Tattoo's are fucking stupid and make you look like an edgelord.

You'll regret it when you're a responsible adult and you'll hate yourself for being such an edge lord when you're older
>>
Upper arm, shoulder or maybe on your calf are all socially acceptable places for a tat.

Ignore matey here >>16672064 No one really gives a shit nowadays if someone has a tattoo as long as it isn't up your neck or on your face.Besides, you can always get it removed.
>>
If you don't know exactly what you want then I don't suggest doing it just because you want a tattoo. Try looking up some good concepts and see how would they actually look like on your body type (some would look great on a lean body but not as much on a piece of fat), then after you found one that you really like and you're 100% sure that you need that on your body than do it, otherwise you're going to wake up one day, look your'self in a mirror and ask yourself what were you thinking
>>
>>16671911

Inside of the left forearm is a good spot if you want to be inconspicuous.
>>
>>16672064
i am a responsible adult.i 20YO soldier.
>>
>>16672058
under the wrist is a good option thank you
>>
>>16672069
i think i will save them for a bigger tattoo.
yes i am'he his probably a very religion person that believe only kids doing tattoos
>>
>>16672086
will do thanks for your advice,i am not rushing anywhere ill take my time and decide which tatto i rally want
>>
>>16672091
probably go with that.thank you very much
>>
>>16671911
"Hi! I am certified trailer trash!"
>>
>>16671911
"This is going to embarrass the hell out of me when I'm 50"
>>
>>16671911
Get it on your tiny little dick
>>
>>16671911
so u want tattoo only to have tattoo? so stupid,,, If u dont know what to tattoo than dont do it stupid murican
>>
>>16671911
>where do you think is a good place for a small tattoo?
>what should i tattoo?
If you have to ask these questions, then the answers are "nowhere" and "nothing".

Tattooing is an intensely personal decision. The answers to these critical questions -what you should get a tattoo of, where to put it, and why you should have it- HAVE TO come from you and you alone. If they do not, you will regret it: this is basically inevitable.
>>
someone else's arm
>>
If you have boobs and a vagina, then It might be cool on a boob.
>>16672238
under the wrist is usually painful because there are tonnes of nerves there.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 417812

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.