[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so much more smiley and nicer these days? A few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: wha.png (106KB, 1115x1133px) Image search: [Google]
wha.png
106KB, 1115x1133px
Why are women so much more smiley and nicer these days?

A few years ago, I would've had the creep label pinned on me just for being within their presence. But now they make eye contact with you and give you little smiles when doing so. Or are just so friendly and warm when talking to them. Even had a couple girls come up to me and randomly introduce themselves in the latter half of 2015.

Is this some kind of practical joke going on or what?
>>
>>16671808
when being honest
in what points generally considered as "succesfull" did you improve yourself?
>>
You have a poop stain on your ass crease, they're laughing at you

The girls who introduced themselves were really just trying to get close to you to sniff it. It's how you assert dominance in the animal kingdom. Long story short, they want to win your trust so they can cut off your dick and sell it on the deepweb. That's a thing now.

You're welcome.
>>
>>16671814
I don't think I ever worked on myself in my life before. I've always been me doing me.
>>
>>16671819
you should though
do you care a lot about what people think of you?
how old are you?
>>
>>16671827
>do you care a lot about what people think of you?
Only those close to me.

>how old are you?
Late-twenties.
>>
>>16671808
bruh...y-you made it. you dont need us anymore
>>
>>16671830
well, girls tend to look for "interesting" or "difficult" behaviour. when you tend to be cold it seems cool to them and they might get interested.
in their late 20s lots of girls also try to get a man to stay with them so they tend to lower expectations (not meant to insult you)
either you started looking real good in the last few weeks, (dress better, smell better, etc.)
or you seem to be a rebel or an outcast to girls. thats why they are interested. female psychology 101

or, another very likely case, you just are friendly
>>
>>16671842
>in their late 20s lots of girls also try to get a man to stay with them so they tend to lower expectations
Most of the girls lately are in the 18 - 22 crowd. Makin' me feel old, man.
>>
>>16671839
>bruh...y-you made it.
But I don't lift, nor plan on it.
>>
>>16671847
that´s even easier to explain
girls look for experience. if you have a scar and a dark look on your face 16-24 yo girls will think youre interesting.
done
>>
>>16671849
>>16671849
it's not all about lifting amigo

a lot of the girls I know want an ottermode-athletic build

not I spend 3-hours at the gym meathead mode
>>
>>16671865
I swim.
>>
>>16671849
>tfw gf of 4 years is physically active and super into fitness
>still dates me despite being chubby since we first met

Some girls actually don't care about in terms of looks. It's more about health and indulging into foods that aren't going to fuck you over one day than aesthetics.
>>
>>16671855

Fuck you buddy. I have a 6" long by 1/2" wide scare running from my forehead to my chin and I can assure you no girls think it's interesting

looks like a dried up pussy
>>
>>16671892
im gunna need some proof
>>
>>16671819
This is the most underrated post on this board.
>>
>>16671855

I got a 4 inch radius crater on my face from getting bludgeoned with a crowbar. Girls tell me it looks gross. Fuck you. Nicest thing someone told me was "wow looks like you got your ass kicked"
>>
if theyre old its desperation
if theyre not its because youre old
>>
>>16671808
Do you look like a school-shooter type?
>>
>>16672137
Yes desu. Not OP but similar situation
>>
>>16671808
>A few years ago, I would've had the creep label pinned on me just for being within their presence.
Are you so certain of that? It sounds to me like you are the one who has changed.
>>
Women smile more and act nicer because nobody wants to be one of those angry feminazis these days.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.