[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a bad idea to let a girl (or anyone in general) know that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 1449237290222.jpg (2KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1449237290222.jpg
2KB, 124x124px
Is it a bad idea to let a girl (or anyone in general) know that you're a virgin at 20? And if I'm asked, how do I avoid the question?

I don't mean to say I go around offering this information, and the only people I've told this to are my close buddies.
>>
A man is a miserable pile of secrets.
>>
I don't understand the problem.

Dude, being a "virgin" doesn't mean shit. Stop caring
>>
>>16671438
It's nobodies business except yours. If a guy asks you, just ask him how many shits he takes a day.
>>
>>16671457

Not OP

But I just got back from a Vacation in Europe. And I swear just about every person (male) I've talked to has asked me how many European girls i had sex with. When I say 0 they just look stunned and say "well why the hell not??"
>>
>>16671438
Not at all.
I think at age like 25-26 is when it gets a little wierd.

I am a 20 year old girl and I actually love virgins. It's amazing to see boys lose their minds in bed for the first time
>>
>>16671468
I'm not a virgin. I don't go around in real life telling people, nor do people ask. And I don't judge someone if they are. I'm not in their shoes.
>>
>>16671482

It's frustrating because it's so normal for us males to talk about sex. It's unavoidable unless I want to be anti social
>>
>>16671487
There are a million other things to talk about other than sex.
>>
Just flat out tell them. Girls appreciate an honest guy, as long as you aren't right about them.
>>
If I feel comfortable with telling them the truth, I say "being a virgin doesn't mean I haven't done a lot of other shit."
>>
>>16671495

Yes.. But regardless, it's a major topic. It's unavoidable. At some point, it will come up
>>
I told the girl I lost it to I was a virgin and she was so turned on by it.
>>
I've had sex 1 time before, which was 4 years ago. But I'm even more self-conscious and worried now then I was when I was we a virgin... Help
>>
Bad idea, usually. Some girls like it, a lot will look at you different. Lie. Read stories about other people's escapades and piece together your own, until you have some of your own. Good luck.
>>
Before I lost mine, as long as I was confident in telling people I was a virgin, they really didn't judge. I'd explain I am very selective of partners, so I had no problem waiting. And sex after marriage is total bullshit, sexuality is a huge part of who someone is. How can you marry someone without knowing that much about them?
>>
>>16671548

>sexuality is a huge part of who someone is

Genuinely curious, can you explain this?
>>
>>16671438
There is no way to avoid the question without lying really. And most people just brush it off. What I really worry about is the people who ask after that if I've ever had a gf, those situations fucking suck :( it derails the whole conversation, "omg why? have you ever kissed a girl? omg that makes me sad anon" :(
>>
>>16671553
Different anon

For one thing, you can find out a lot about someone from their preferences in bed. A lot of people are masochistic or sadistic. Some of the most fierce and badass girls you will ever meet secretly love being spanked, bitten, maybe even choked lightly. People can't get rid of their fetishes. Freud thought those things basically determine one's personality.

No matter what fronts a person puts on in the world, one way to really find out who they are, is to see them when vulnerable. Sex usually involves some degree of vulnerability.
>>
>>16671560

I've kissed 3 girls, had sex 1 time, gotten 1 handjob, and 1 bj. Years apart from each other. And it was all really lame Tbh. I regret it
>>
>>16671562
A better way to find someones true character is to get them drunk.
>>
>>16671562

I don't know why, but that just doesn't make sense to me. I mean, you could look like a 10/10 alpha male. Be extremely successful in life. Own a bunch of property, have a great career, and be doing something to positively impact society. But at the same time be total shit in bed. Like absolute lousy, horrible, boring sex. But that wouldn't make you a shitty person.
>>
>>16671545
This is mostly false. If you're confident about it and tell them you're very selective with who you are intimate with they'll usually brush it off. My girlfriend is into it because she's literally told me "boy am I gonna blow your mind!" Not sure if pun was intended or not.
>>
Lie and rock on bed. No one will notice...
>>
>>16671570
Depends on why he's shit at sex. Odds are if he's that bad he's a bad listener for instance. It's hard to not be at least average at sex if you're listening to your partner.
>>
>>16671585
Sorry, but you were a virgin until you've met your girlfriend, whom I'm assuming has been your only sexual partner, or maybe 1 out of like 2 or 3, if you've been naughty.

You probably don't understand how most people or women think today. Most see it as a negative. A few see it as a fetish, but the majority don't.

>>16671570
I never said it made you a shitty person, but a person's sexual turnons and turnoffs tell you a lot about them.

Also, people who don't enjoy sex do tend to be shitty people. They tend to be miserable, and people who are usually miserable often want others to be miserable. I know this because I used to be miserable.
>>
^ to clarify the above post, a person's turnons and turnoffs tell you a lot about their personality. It doesn't really tell you that much about who they are morally, just their predisposition to other things, that aren't sex related.
>>
>>16671639
I'm not going to say you're wrong since I am 19 and only recently got attractive.
>>
>>16671438
>virgin at 20
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>16671671
Bruh I actually understand the mindset that you're in very well. You're a late bloomer, you finally meet somebody who's attracted to you, and you feel like you've reached some level of guru status when it comes to women. One healthy relationship and some sex doesn't mean that you've found the answer. How you respond to the shitshows that may or may not come later is where the real knowledge sets in.

Congrats on being who you want to be, but it goes deeper. Not trying to make you jaded or anything, but when I thought I had a lot of things figured out, I was wrong.
>>
>>16671671
Hope you and your girlfriend actually do make it by the way, if y'all feel like it's a perfect fit.
>>
>>16671689
I've never really been ashamed of it, and would tell people if they asked. I also used to be a youth counselor, so I got a lot of advice from a former psychologist as well as other counsellors in regards to a lot of these things. Again, I'm not saying you're wrong, but there are a lot of things I'm aware of. Plus being a virgin at 19 is far less embarrassing than being a virgin at 25, and will have severely different outcomes.
>>
>>16671694
So far, yeah I think we do. We haven't been dating for a crazy amount of time (but were best friends prior) and she's told me I'm the first partner she's had where actually having sex was something that crossed her mind.
>>
>>16671438
knew a guy who was "saving it till marriage", didnt actually but married the girl he was banging. BE confidant and play it as a trump card. Girls get wet for that shit. They want most what they cant have!
>>
>>16671515
I agree, some faggot clasmate actually asked me if I was a virgin because I never talked about sex. I just replied " lol I'm 20 what do you think" they never asked again.
>>
No. You are what they are. They can't use it against you, not really. I mean, if you're a virgin you shouldn't be trying to be a leader of men quite yet. Women will want to know your sexual history and lying about it is stupid.

The only time virginity is a problem is when you're a woman and no longer have it, and then in certain cultures they behead you.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.