[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, so I'm living with my parent currently, but the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1451591972246.jpg (89KB, 603x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451591972246.jpg
89KB, 603x600px
Hey, so I'm living with my parent currently, but the only way i can keep living with them is
a. cant do drugs
b.can't drink (until I'm 21)
c. can't smoke
d. stay inn college

NOw the only problem is i just smoked 3 cigarettes on my porch but i left the door open so some of the smoke got in to the room. How long will that room smell like smoke? how can i fix it? does the room smell like smoke?

I really don't want to get kicked out, please i need help
>>
Why the fuck would you WANT to smoke?
>>
>>16671315
Pretend OP said weed, and maybe then you'll be able to give him actual helpful advice
>>
>>16671311
Did Sparrow give you permission to post those?
>>
>>16671320
Then it's their house, their rules. It's not unreasonable for them to set rules if they're letting him live under their roof
>>
>>16671311
>>16671311
hey guys will windex work? can i just spray a bunch in there and it will kill the smell? I dont have febreez or an air freshener

>>16671321
I've fallen hopelessly in love
>>
>>16671324
I'm going back to school on Monday, i was just stressed as fuck and i'll have to learn how to cope with that in a more productive way but for now I don't want to go couch surfing for a semester
>>
>>16671328
Well did she?

You know she can probably break you in half if she has to you little twink shit
>>
>>16671339
And you actually thought getting addicted to nicotine was a good idea over the break? And if you're stressed doing fuck all, how the hell are you going to cope with school?
>>
>>16671346
>mfw my bench max and dead max are 100lbs heavier than hers

I was a powerlifter though out high school, and no she didn't, I'll be sure to ask her next time

>>16671349
It was the first cigarettes of the pack, a one time thing to see how it felt and to see if it could help but now that I'm racked with anxiety it really didnt matter. i just wanna know how how i can right this wrong or at least cover it up.
>>
>>16671311
Just open up a couple windows, one on either side of the house. I assume your parents aren't home?
>>
>>16671368
>bench and dead max only 100 pounds heavier than sparrows
Come on lad

And always make sure to ask her first, there's lots of lads about that care about Sarah getting the respect she deserves.
>>
>>16671383
I respect her, and i post that pic out of affection. I'm not really sure as to why posting her gorgeous face pics is hurting her.

Why would that hurt her? i want to know why, because i really care about her too so i wanna hear why
>>
burn popcorn
or
kill your parents

all I could come up with OP
>>
You two are autistic as fuck. Sparrow is a damaged girl with daddy issues who's father literally died while she was giving him the silent treatment cause he beat her. She's probably sucking Seans dick while they shit post in /plg/ right now.
In other words, we will never have our sparrow waifu ;_;
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.