[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Satou.jpg (19KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
Satou.jpg
19KB, 704x400px
im just so stressed right now. I cant eat away my stress because if i eat i feel terrible about myself. I cant masturbate because if I masturbate i feel guilty. I cant play video games because they just make me even more stressed. I cant watch T.V. because stupid shit pisses me off. I just have no outs right now man. I am in such a fucking bad mood all the time, I went to use the restroom and my sister was doing makeup or something in there and needed it for a few minutes, and it eventually went to shouting and me punching the wall i was just so angry.

I just dont know what to fucking do
>>
Breathe. Relax. Meditate.
>>
>>16670377

Go for a long run or work out.
>>
How about putting some music on and ligting some freeweights? Or closing your door and doing a bunch of stretches and situps
>>
>>16670391
>>16670389

I work out 5 days a week. As far as a therapeutic attempt, being in the gym around people gets my anxiety through the fucking roof, people looking at me, judging me, girls being around me. No. Do you have any other ideas? I'm pretty desperate
>>
>>16670397

you don't have to go to the gym

Is there any national parks around you that you could escape to for a night? Or at least any scenic areas so you can jog in peace/quiet/natural beauty and tranquility without a bunch of eyes on you?
>>
>>16670451
yeah i know where you're going with this and i'm going to have to stop you there, not interested
>>
>>16670456

well i'm not sure what the fuck else you want
you've listed everything you cant do and we've listed possible alternatives short of fucking killing yourself so maybe try and keep an open mind if you're looking for advice
>>
>>16670464
Alright thanks for trying anyway
>>
>>16670377
When was the last time you slept? Maybe you should try to have nap or something. If you don't have work sleep as long as you want for a day and see if it lightens your mood. Coming to 4chan for advice seems like a last resort. Is there anyone else you can consult? Therapist? Close friend?

Not trying to talk down or demean your feeling, OP. I know where your coming from.
>>
>>16670486
I sleep around 8-9 hours a day, on a pretty regular schedual. I'm unemployed at the moment. I see a therapist once a week but I think he's garbage at his job so I don't really talk to him much. No friends. I feel like i'm a a bomb about to go off right now, i think im going to close this thread in 3 minutes so its one less thing to worry about, but i'll post this so you dont feel like you didn't get a response.
>>
>>16670377
Is attacking your stressors head on not an option? Stress is a wonderful tool for accomplishing things, and it seems like you've avoided falling into a trap of procrastination.
>>
>>16670509
Why are feeling this way? Did something happen recently? Can you pinpoint anything as to where it went wrong? You seem a bit angry, wound up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.